What's new

what ethnic group do people confuse you with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tikolo

BANNED
Reaction score
People usually think I am Pakistani, Afghan, Iranian, Arab, Mexican, Greek. Some times even Italian and Spanish. no one has ever called me Indian, Sri lankan, Bangladeshi etc.. usually many pakistanis indeed do look like West asians and even southern European. The pashtun and northern ones can even look northern European on occasions

People usually think I am Pakistani, Afghan, Iranian, Arab, Mexican, Greek. Some times even Italian and Spanish. no one has ever called me Indian, Sri lankan, Bangladeshi etc.. usually many pakistanis indeed do look like West asians and even southern European. The pashtun and northern ones can even look northern European on occasions
I thought you were a swede or a dane :laugh:

I have been called a Jew on many occasions but never been called a Pakistani,Sri Lankan, Bangladeshi :lol:

^ I think only some NW indians can be confused with others, other then that most indians will always be confused as Indians, there is a generic indian look in most indian, while pakistanis can range from Indian looking to even European

I am usually confused as a human being even though i am from Mars.

May be because you are a direct descendant of Superman but Pakistanis in the US successfully pose as Indians to get "jobs, better treatment" and avoid discrimination.
Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare
:lol:

few times here in Canada some Italian started speaking Italian to me and then switched to english when saw bewildered look on my face. I am 6'1 so no spanish ever think I am spanish

I thought you were a swede or a dane :laugh:

I have been called a Jew on many occasions but never been called a Pakistani,Sri Lankan, Bangladeshi :lol:

thats because of your money squeezing habits

^ I think only some NW indians can be confused with others, other then that most indians will always be confused as Indians, there is a generic indian look in most indian, while pakistanis can range from Indian looking to even European

One can see the first strains of another thread meant to inflame.

Only Northern Pakistanis living North of Attock like Pashtuns or Kalash can be confused as foreigners.

few times here in Canada some Italian started speaking Italian to me and then switched to english when saw bewildered look on my face. I am 6'1 so no spanish ever think I am spanish

'Fair and Lovely' kind of Pakistanis. :rofl:

Only Northern Pakistanis living North of Attock like Pashtuns or Kalash can be confused as foreigners.

I'd say all of Northern Pakistan in actual fact. But no one should take any pride in being confused for someone else. It shows the ultimate in inferiority complex.

So many Pakistanis have inferiority complex.
I am sure some people also mistake you for being a German.
I lived here in the UK for years now I have never actually seen a 'fair' Pakistani. Stop disgracing yourself and be proud of who you are. There is nothing wrong with brown skin.

yes come visit Mianwali, chakwal or attock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom