What's new

what do you think of arranged marriages

Absolutely Pathetic.

What if people in your family are married to their cousins?

Hahhaah now that would be poetic justice, kinda like this:
Luke-Skywalker-Nooooo.jpg

I wasn't much serious on my prev post.

Well, of course there may people have/had to marry with their relatives because of family traditions and in respect of elder people. I respect that. Everybody should respect that. But by giving that decision they are killing the hopes and unlived dreams of younger population. Think about you are a teenager you can't love&flirt&spend time with any girl because there's a female relative of you that you'll marry with her in the future. But personally what I believe is LOVE. Man should run after the girl that he wants to marry, like a soldier fights till die. But as I mentioned before. I just expressed my personal opinion.

But then there are people who are in love with their cousins so it kind of works both ways.

Each to their own :)

But then there are people who are in love with their cousins so it kind of works both ways.

Each to their own :)

Don't tell me you are in love with your............? :D

LOL... strange topic.

My take would be: 3 Love marriages + 1 Arranged. LMAO... :D

haha. Peki yengemiz bunu biliyormu ? :P

Well, after researching carefully, Doctors are NOT recommending the same blood of relatives marriages due to high percents diseases. If arrange marriage with family friend are fine without same blood.

Decision is yours.

I wasn't much serious on my prev post.

Well, of course there may people have/had to marry with their relatives because of family traditions and in respect of elder people. I respect that. Everybody should respect that. But by giving that decision they are killing the hopes and unlived dreams of younger population. Think about you are a teenager you can't love&flirt&spend time with any girl because there's a female relative of you that you'll marry with her in the future. But personally what I believe is LOVE. Man should run after the girl that he wants to marry, like a soldier fights till die. But as I mentioned before. I just expressed my personal opinion.

monsieur, head down to Canada and discover love here, it lasts about 2 months and comes with an awesome divorce, i am confused are you talking about the love like my gramps for example being married for 70 years or are you talking about americanne Hollywood love. There is a big difference between the two, one is based on commitment and the other is based on fantasy ;), but I do get your point however I sometimes also like to think that type of love existed in real life. Hopefully I wasn't being racist but if you grew up here, you would be really fed up with this so called love crap that people believe in because they give up on their relation the moment things get tough.

I know i am going to sound very cynical/conservative but live in west/non catholic Canada for some time and you will realize the difference quick enough and I really respect turquie people on my campus as they really adhere to traditional values instead of giving up their identity(a little too religious but i respect their decision + home made gyro is awesome ;) )...

Yes i m married to my cousin- you got any problem with that?- go fcuk yourself-
And cousine marriage is not incest you moron- its not even illegal in most civilized countries-
Not even in the countries you carry flags of- stupid-

I pray your child is healthy as consanguineous marriage does indeed greatly increase the risk of developmental disorders like autism.

Oye whats this people talking against Cousin-Marriages ? :what:

I've got a few people in my extended family who've married their cousins - They & their offspring seem to be doing just fine ! :unsure:

And its not haram or anything so why the revulsion ? :blink:

Ziyadaa seii ziyadaa ho saktaa hai ke Bhabi ko peleiii seiii hi pataaa thaaa ke apna @JonAsad kitnaaa baraa tharkiii haii because she'd known him for so many years before they got married; tabhiii Bhabi neii aisiii training kii hai hamareii Bhai keii ke ye Sahib abbb Burqeii ko bhi deekh kar sirr jhukaaa leiteiii haiinnn touuu dosriii larkii ko deekhnaa tou bohat door ki baaat ! :whistle:

Waiseee apnaa @RazPaK be is getting married to his cousin - Right ? Woh Doctor Bhabi teriii cousin hiii hai naa ? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom