What's new

what do you think of arranged marriages

I totally support arranged marriages.

Most people tend to choose partners out of lust not love which eventually fades hence the 50% divorce rates in every Western country I've seen while around 30% of relationships don't even end in marriage (ex. Australia). Love isn't built over a couple of dates or even a year of knowing someone.

As long as both parties agree to the marriage of their own free will it is the better option. You even have a plethora of websites that now pair you up with other clients based on personality profiles you fill out (though imo these should be filled out in consultation with friends/family rather than just by yourself) so the idea is catching on in the West.

But in the West and other places usually the idea of arranged marriages comes with dating and friendship, do you support that as well? If yes, why so , if not, why not?

All marriages are arranged. The only difference is who arranges them :)

And ultimate recipe of failure where everyone suffers. People should be free to choose their own destiny. The suppression of free will and enforcement of slavery like culture is breeding extremism in society as well as killing the ingenuity and creativity. The worst sort of arranged marriages are those among cousins where children ultimately pay the price with genetic disabilities.

Arrange marriage is part of local subcontinental culture- while love / lust marriages is a foreign culture-
So i think anything that is arranged is better-

And ultimate recipe of failure where everyone suffers. People should be free to choose their own destiny. The suppression of free will and enforcement of slavery like culture is breeding extremism in society as well as killing the ingenuity and creativity. The worst sort of arranged marriages are those among cousins where children ultimately pay the price with genetic disabilities.

wow the percentage must be HUGE- Pray tell me how much is it?- and does love marriage guarantees a perfectly enabled child?- Or a GENIUS like you sir?-

wow the percentage must be HUGE- Pray tell me how much is it?- and does love marriage guarantees a perfectly enabled child?- Or a GENIUS like you sir?-

You must be married to your cousin. Incest is illegal in civilized countries.

As Woody Allen would say, "Love is irrational."
As long as it works.

There are free marriages that broke down.
There are arranged marriages that broke down.

If love makes sense, it is not true love.

First parents know there kids better then kids know themselves second to single man even a donkey with lipstick on it looks beautiful till its too late and they are stuck in long and miserable love less life.

This formula of arranged marriages doesent work for every body but i does for most.Don't fix it if its not broken.

As a single man I have to disagree with you about single man part of your post

Arranged Love Marriages is the way to go :lol:

MARRIAGE_6aed87_235747.jpg

Even if it's an arranged marriage the couple need to spend some time knowing each other better. Deciding to spend your life with someone you hardly know can go horribly wrong.

You must be married to your cousin. Incest is illegal in civilized countries.

Yes i m married to my cousin- you got any problem with that?- go fcuk yourself-
And cousine marriage is not incest you moron- its not even illegal in most civilized countries-
Not even in the countries you carry flags of- stupid-

And cousine marriage is not incest you moron- its not even illegal in most civilized countries-

That is disgusting.

ignore that stupid bhartee chump.

That is disgusting.

It's none of your business. Your face.

Back
Top Bottom