What's new

what do you russians think about us

we turkmens and you russians were the soviet union how do you think about us ? are feel friendly or hostile against us plz answer your personal and your country's general answers honestly

You are 'litso Kavkazkoe vneshnosti', mostly 'svolichi', ' @*#% urodi','banditi', 'nelegali' etc etc. Russian PDF members may not share this view but this is what the average Spartak supporting Russian thinks of your countrymen..harsh but true...

we dont dislike Turkmenistan and dont feel revanchism at your country because in turkmenistan there never lived that many russians it was 9% when soviet union collapsed and it was a late colony. Russians have the most problems with countries that have significant russian population living there which get their rights denied like language and autonomy, estonia and latvia for example.
But we also dont feel turkmenistan is an ally because you always were closer to iran and neither want to join costumes union or cis.

And third turkmenistan is a rich central asian country so this means there arent many immigrants from your country working in russia unlike uzbeks, tajiks and kyrgiz. So russian nationalists dont view turkmens as a treat for their country like they do for other central asians

we dont dislike Turkmenistan and dont feel revanchism at your country because in turkmenistan there never lived that many russians it was 9% when soviet union collapsed and it was a late colony. Russians have the most problems with countries that have significant russian population living there which get their rights denied like language and autonomy, estonia and latvia for example.
But we also dont feel turkmenistan is an ally because you always were closer to iran and neither want to join costumes union or cis.

Estonia and Latvia are a necessary evil and you know it.

Estonia and Latvia are a necessary evil and you know it.
they are still the majority, there are countless examples of successful, multicultural and independent countries like singapore. Does singapore want to be part of china, malaysia or india?

They are the total majority now there and they still deny russians every right, they want russians to die there out despite being born there. They are not better than stalin.

they are still the majority, there are countless examples of successful, multicultural and independent countries like singapore. Does singapore want to be part of china, malaysia or india?

They are the total majority now there and they still deny russians every right, they want russians to die there out despite being born there. They are not better than stalin.

They would have caused trouble steering the country towards Russia like the ones in Ukraine and Moldova (Transnistria).

You first answer to your question.
me personally have no problem with russians but im not happy about russian policy about isolation of turkmenistan if turkmens wanna sell gas to europe than we will sell

You are 'litso Kavkazkoe vneshnosti', mostly 'svolichi', ' @*#% urodi','banditi', 'nelegali' etc etc. Russian PDF members may not share this view but this is what the average Spartak supporting Russian thinks of your countrymen..harsh but true...
dude i cant speak russian could you plz put your post fully in english ?

me personally have no problem with russians but im not happy about russian policy about isolation of turkmenistan if turkmens wanna sell gas to europe than we will sell

dude i cant speak russian could you plz put your post fully in english ?

Litso Kavkazkoe vneshnosti- Person of Caucasian appearance (usually used in the context of criminality attributed to individuals hailing from Caucasian republics or Central Asia)
Svoloch-b***rd
@*%&-expletive of choice
Urod-freak,cretin
Bandit- gangster
nelegali- illegal alien

I personally have no problems with the Turkmens. I hope that in a few years we will again live in our common superpower - to conquer the space, develop science, visit each other's homes.

Litso Kavkazkoe vneshnosti- Person of Caucasian appearance (usually used in the context of criminality attributed to individuals hailing from Caucasian republics or Central Asia)
Svoloch-b***rd
@*%&-expletive of choice
Urod-freak,cretin
Bandit- gangster
nelegali- illegal alien
:angry: i think this is the some think leave them alone always and forever

Last edited:
we turkmens and you russians were the soviet union how do you think about us ? are feel friendly or hostile against us plz answer your personal and your country's general answers honestly
As for me, I had no any personal relationships with Turkmens, so can say nothing. As for Turkmenistan, for me it looks like Mongolia, but with gas and oil resources and friendly to Russia. Due to the absence of access to the ocean, Turkmenistan is not the center of world politics. Turkmens should invest more in technological industries.

Back
Top Bottom