What's new

What do Iranians think of Pakistanis and Pakistan

What is this stupid obsession of "what others think about Pakistan and Pakistanis?"
Shows lack of confidence and inferiority complex. We don't need any certificate of appreciation from anyone, and we don't give a diseased rats arse for what others think about us.

This is just a personal experience but here it goes. I have a half Irani half Pakistani friend who took me to an Irani restaurant in Toronto but introduced me as Iraqi because he didn't want to be publicly associated with a Pakistani. Upon my confrontation he told me that Iranis view Pakistanis like most Pakistanis view Afghans: poor, involved in criminality, illegal immigrants. This was a rather shocking experience for me. But again this is just a single point of reference.
And u tolerated that piece of shit, if it was me i would've bursted out the moment he lied about my nationality, anyways this one incident doesnt necesarily mean all of iran thinks like that, must be some hardliners..

Last edited:
Are you still friends with that person?
That's exactly what I thought.

* On a general note to people here. Pakistan is poor. So would Iran, KSA if they did not have oil and gas. So would Turkey if they did not have the huge prosperous European market. These are leverages that Pakistan does not have. For Pakistan it's going to the hard way and the long way. Unless oil fountain sprouts out or ground starts hissing with methane smell ~ yes I know methane has no smell - before some smart Alec starts teaching me about methene.

* Second note. Pakistan does not have dispute with India because it is bored and needs excitment. We have territorial dispute in Kashmir since 1947 where two armies face each other since the cease fire line was agreed on. Iran has rivalry with Israel when it does not even share a border and has fought no war with.

In my case Iran and Pakistan are really near to each other in terms of culture.
I really like Pakistani food it's spicy but fine(it's just like pouring too many pepper in Iranian food), it's hard to find Iranian restaurants outside of Iran, but there is many Indian and Pakistani ones.
also, I like Iqbal Lahori, He is famous in Iran.
our handwriting is really near and I can read and understand many Pakistani word ,but in the case of listening is not possible to understand although our languages have similar tone and music.
I find Pakistanis too religious and they show that in their manners and speaking but most of Iranians see religion as internal matters and they don't like to speak about that in the face to face conversations.(please remember that)

one think more, most of Pakistanis can not understand meaning of being neutral in case of Pakistan-India conflict and because we refuse take side say that we are India supporter.

In generals usual Iranians inside Iran don't think about Pakistan.

I remember, poem, balochi clothes, and Taliban when I hear name of Pakistan.

Similar culture and related ethnicity. Generally good hardworking people. Met some and were so hospitable. Shared their food with me and generous with what little they had. My mom is Shia and I remember her teaching stuff about Islam, she said that out of all Muslims, Pakistani and Afghans are the fiercest defenders of Islam and that they will get cut to pieces but will fight for Islam til last breath.

We believe on Islam either shia or sunni both are Muslims.. almost 99% Muslims of Pakistan don't fight on Shias and Sunni matters. infect Sunni and Shia attend their events in Pakistan. all have their religious rights to live freely. but why our economy is poor. because we keep on fighting with USA, Indian proxies to survive. most of people in pakistan want a good relation with Iran. but how and when i dont know.

Last edited:
They just think that pakistanis are some dark south Asians, a terror sponsoring and poor people full of uncivilised norms to whom iranians should not meet and should not invite to their own country ,
Saudi and iranians are same, racist and arrogant .

Really?

this is the times which Iranian hear about Pakistan:

in the news about anti-Iranian terrorists stationed in Pakistan attacking Iranian border guards and then fleeing back into Pakistan.

in the news about peace pipeline and how Pakistan betrayed Iran in this deal, first with the excuse of sanctions and recently price.

in the news about U.S bases around Iran.

in the news about foreign mercenaries hired by Bahrain dictator to suppress civilians.

in the news about foreign pilots hired by Saudis to bomb Yemeni civilians.

in the news of Iran-Pakistan joint search and rescue naval drills.

in the news about foreign beggars arrested by authorities.

Fact :

Iranians don't even think about Pakistan !

Can you tell me in which fields !?
Medical,agriculture,enginering,IT.....
well thanx alot for letting pakistanis know the FACT .

My personal opinion;

Pakistanis: Warm, religious, often intelligent in fields such as medicine and engineering.

Pakistan: A country who's biggest problem is it's economy, especially with such a large population. I also think that Pakistan has a problem with terrorism and general security, but alhamdulillah this situation seems to be improving. I am neutral on the Pakistan-India conflict and try not to get involved in it since I want good relations with both countries.

Thank you for telling us what Pakistanis think Iranians think about Pakistan...
Agha jann maan entori na guftam cheezha ro mann tu iran 6 saal bodam unja dars khondam dost dastam unja wali cheezha ka maan guftam mutasifana durust hastan agar irani ha kasi pakistani ro mebinah awal sawal hameena kah aya shuma hindi? Barai kasi pakistani enn khali badha umeedwaram kah waqti kah ertabaat ziad bhashwam muskil hal besha wali alan hamenjori degha.

That's exactly what I thought.

* On a general note to people here. Pakistan is poor. So would Iran, KSA if they did not have oil and gas. So would Turkey if they did not have the huge prosperous European market. These are leverages that Pakistan does not have. For Pakistan it's going to the hard way and the long way. Unless oil fountain sprouts out or ground starts hissing with methane smell ~ yes I know methane has no smell - before some smart Alec starts teaching me about methene.

* Second note. Pakistan does not have dispute with India because it is bored and needs excitment. We have territorial dispute in Kashmir since 1947 where two armies face each other since the cease fire line was agreed on. Iran has rivalry with Israel when it does not even share a border and has fought no war with.
We are not sitting on a giant pool of oil, you know!
Hopefully CPEC will make up for that!

What is this stupid obsession of "what others think about Pakistan and Pakistanis?"
Shows lack of confidence and inferiority complex. We don't need any certificate of appreciation from anyone, and we don't give a diseased rats arse for what others think about us.
No harm is seeing what people think of Pakistanis and Pakistan.

Agha jann maan entori na guftam cheezha ro mann tu iran 6 saal bodam unja dars khondam dost dastam unja wali cheezha ka maan guftam mutasifana durust hastan agar irani ha kasi pakistani ro mebinah awal sawal hameena kah aya shuma hindi? Barai kasi pakistani enn khali badha umeedwaram kah waqti kah ertabaat ziad bhashwam muskil hal besha wali alan hamenjori degha.
Khob shoma migi chonke khoda midooneh chand sal pish azat porsidan aya shoma hindi, Iran folan o bisar darbareyeh Pakistan migeh...? In dorost nist, aslan sooratet shabihe hindi basheh mageh daran migan faghiro talebano in chiza hast...? Na... Aslan sareh in chiza narahat beshi baram ajibe, manam yebar ba yeh mosalmoone hendi sohbat kardam azash porsidam kojayi hasti goft hads bezan, khob mosalmoon bood goftam pakestani, zoodi narahat o tond shod goft na Pakistan in jooreh oon jooreh... Baazi vaghta be man gotan shabihe hendi ya arab mikhori, beheshoon migam nistam amma narahat nabayad beshi chonkeh baraye bishtareh mardom maha hameh shabihe hamim, nemikhan behet toheen konan

also plz ask what they think of bollywood.. (dont disclose your views) thanks.. :)

Troll reported

My personal opinion;

Pakistanis: Warm, religious, often intelligent in fields such as medicine and engineering.

Pakistan: A country who's biggest problem is it's economy, especially with such a large population. I also think that Pakistan has a problem with terrorism and general security, but alhamdulillah this situation seems to be improving. I am neutral on the Pakistan-India conflict and try not to get involved in it since I want good relations with both countries.

Thank you for telling us what Pakistanis think Iranians think about Pakistan...

I think Soheil means that Pakistan is not a country which is often on our minds. There is no reason to be thinking about Pakistan most of the time.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Yes my friend every nation having some nuts

Every single one of those sentences is false.

You mean you are a Takfiri.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom