MultaniGuy

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
What do Iranians think of Pakistanis and Pakistan
Your opinions and experiences.
Thanks.

Those who have not visited=A country full of choas with taliban every where Poor conditions of shias with no basic life necessities
Those who have visited=A country with a lot of hospitable people in some fields advance then iran a country where hejab is a peronal matter , with almost no shia sunni bs

Last edited:
Fact :

Iranians don't even think about Pakistan !

Those who have not visited=A country full of choas with taliban every where Poor conditions of shias with no basic life necessities
Those who have visited=A country with a lot of hospitable people in some fields advance then iran a country where hejab is a peronal matter , with almost no shia sunni bs

Can you tell me in which fields !?

What do Iranians think of Pakistanis and Pakistan
Your opinions and experiences.
Thanks.
I overally think positive about pakistanis. Two things disappoint me about Pakistanis. First their weak economy, second their endless struggle with India. Other things like backwardness can also be included. (most of third world and second world countries suffer from this factor btw).

1 year ago when I've not ever visited this site, the first image from pakistan that I had, was bombings and explosions.

Ps. because of having good relations between Iran & India, some Pakistanis see Iran as an enemy which is not acceptable. We should consider some countries like Indonesia and Saudi have better relations with India. In addition everyone in the world looks for its own interests first. Even Paksitan is a close ally with our Pgcc and American enemies.

Anyway I hope in 2050 Pakistan will be a developed country, a strong world power and it can enjoys from good ecconomy if everything goes well untill then.

Last edited:
I overally think positive about pakistanis. Two things disappoint me about Pakistanis. First their weak economy, second their endless struggle with India. Other things like backwardness can also be included. (most of third world and second world countries suffer from this factor btw).

1 year ago when I've not ever visited this site, the first image from pakistan that I had, was bombings and explosions.

Ps. because of having good relations between Iran & India, some Pakistanis see Iran as an enemy which is not acceptable. We should consider some countries like Indonesia and Saudi have better relations with India. In addition everyone in the world looks for its own interests first. Even Paksitan is a close ally with our Pgcc and American enemies.

Anyway I hope in 2050 Pakistan will be a developed country, a strong world power and it can enjoys from good ecconomy if everything goes well untill then.
thank you my Iranian neighbour and brother.

Insh'Allah may our nations come close. We are neighbours afterall. Iran need to stop being USA's enemy.
Iran needs good relations with USA.

But oppressed. No sunni mosque in tehran. Most people hanged every year are sunnis. Sunnis are not allowed to openly learn their religion. Shia scholars in their institutions have been forced on them.
You have raised an issue.

This Sunni or Shia business is indeed something that divides the Ummah.

This is just a personal experience but here it goes. I have a half Irani half Pakistani friend who took me to an Irani restaurant in Toronto but introduced me as Iraqi because he didn't want to be publicly associated with a Pakistani. Upon my confrontation he told me that Iranis view Pakistanis like most Pakistanis view Afghans: poor, involved in criminality, illegal immigrants. This was a rather shocking experience for me. But again this is just a single point of reference.

My personal opinion;

Pakistanis: Warm, religious, often intelligent in fields such as medicine and engineering.

Pakistan: A country who's biggest problem is it's economy, especially with such a large population. I also think that Pakistan has a problem with terrorism and general security, but alhamdulillah this situation seems to be improving. I am neutral on the Pakistan-India conflict and try not to get involved in it since I want good relations with both countries.

Thank you for telling us what Pakistanis think Iranians think about Pakistan...

Interesting comment.

However Pakistan and Iran are neighboring countries.

I think Soheil means that Pakistan is not a country which is often on our minds. There is no reason to be thinking about Pakistan most of the time.

But oppressed. No sunni mosque in tehran. Most people hanged every year are sunnis. Sunnis are not allowed to openly learn their religion. Shia scholars in their institutions have been forced on them.

Every single one of those sentences is false.

Hope you understand what i mean.
You mean you are a Takfiri.

Pakistan is a Muslim majority country with a great number of population which makes it energy hungry land. Our cooperations with Pakistan could begin from that spot if USA didn't intervene and bully Pakistan.
Even in case of Gwadar and Chabahar port, i believe those ports can come together in an special point ::
India_Iran_Afghanistan_Corridor.jpg

If sectarian takfiris let Pakistan to decide freely, Iran will be it's number one energy supplier.

yes, 7th century Nejd desert style.

also reneged on a pipeline under Uncle Sam/saudi pressure.

Pak - Iran relations aren't very good, not a lot of trade either, which is strange, for they could ship you all your energy for much cheaper than the sauds could ever manage to.
Now your anti KSA attitude is getting clearer. You know that KSA is a frim ally with Pakistan (in fact one of the least interrupted alliances that KSA has). This is clearly giving you a heartburn that KSA did side with Pakistan, most importantly, over financing the development of its nuclear bombs. Now go and cry elsewhere Indian.

Don't get me wrong, I have been to India once (Ahmadabad - Gujarat to be specific) in a short business trip. All what I can say is that I retuned with a great love and respect for Indian people, as I touched how genuinely kind they are. I don't think that you personally deserve a tiny bit of respect, but I am just saying this here for people not to think that I am an anti-India person.

Back
Top Bottom