What's new

What Are You Listening to Right Now - Round 2

Classic stuff right there!

My fav from him is actually when he did the vocals too Grover Washington Junior's "Just the Two of Us"
Not sure if it was Apple or some other tech company, but they used that song in their ad campaign, and it went viral among the younger crowd through Reels.
Edit - no that was another song- probably lovely day?

A- making low IQ party songs
Honestly, are you really expecting some high IQ shit from party songs? They are just there for entertainment, good to have it in the background when friends are around. And Bollywood makes really good songs for all kinds of genres.
B- using Hind-jabi for their low IQ songs
Sometimes it's difficult for me to understand what is Hindi and what is Punjabi but that's fine as long as the song has a good rhythm. Although, nowadays I agree that Bollywood is using more and more Punjabi music in their movies. Just the trend of the time.

This song has a great combination of rap and spiritual music. Didn't know something like this existed.

Singer: Brodha V
Classical Vocals - Avinash Bhat

And some great lyrics as well

@jamahir @vishwambhar @Naofumi @Indos @Goenitz @Valiant @Paitoo @Sharma Ji @Maula Jatt @-=virus=- @_NOBODY_

Honestly, are you really expecting some high IQ shit from party songs? They are just there for entertainment, good to have it in the background when friends are around. And Bollywood makes really good songs for all kinds of genres.
Make this
- great song and just look at her
She is breathtakingly beautiful - I didn't even search up her name because I don't want to see her all old and shit
Sometimes it's difficult for me to understand what is Hindi and what is Punjabi but that's fine as long as the song has a good rhythm. Although, nowadays I agree that Bollywood is using more and more Punjabi music in their movies. Just the trend of the time.
Use Punjabi IDC
but they ruin the song by mixing it with Hindi
the hybrid version sounds so f*cking awful
B- they only use punjabi when they're making a party song/ promoting alcoholism which sends a wrong signal as it's one of the few languages whose major literary work is mostly relgious nature whether middle ages sufi poetry or Sikh guru's work
This song has a great combination of rap and spiritual music. Didn't know something like this existed.

Singer: Brodha V
Classical Vocals - Avinash Bhat

And some great lyrics as well

@jamahir @vishwambhar @Naofumi @Indos @Goenitz @Valiant @Paitoo @Sharma Ji @Maula Jatt @-=virus=- @_NOBODY_
Loved it !

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom