What's new

What are Pakistanis's top 5 favorite countries?

I think this thread is'nt useful without giving reasons. Just listing countries doesn't tell much

1. China: Cz it has supported all the way
2. Turkey: Cz it is a Muslim country and the only with a nice army
3. Ukraine: They give us Tanks and Re-Fuelers
4. Sri-Lanka: Cz my Dad used to train their officers and they are really nice people just like Nepalese and also we exported weapons to them which were then tested in actual war scenarios.

1 - China - Time tested ally and friend
2 - Saudi Arabia - Friend since birth of Pakistan
3 - Turkey - Muslim and Technological Connection
4 - Iran - Brother Nation with common enemies
5 - Afghanistan Controlled by Taliban - Our military reserves against India/USA/Israel and Strategic Depth against India.

Last edited:
1. Pakistan
2.U.S.A
3.U.A.E
4.UK
5.China

Turkey ............. coz i am Turk
China ................... our great friend
Saudi Arabia.............religious solidarity
Srilanka.......................not for troubling pak , and not joining hands wid India against Pak
Russia .......... our ancistors belongs to that place TAIMOUR LANE

pakistan/sub continent
russia/central asia
china/south east asia
USA/mexico
middle east

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Turkey ............. coz i am Turk
China ................... our great friend
Saudi Arabia.............religious solidarity
Srilanka.......................not for troubling pak , and not joining hands wid India against Pak
Russia .......... our ancistors belongs to that place TAIMOUR LANE

wtf??, who can be???

I think we need to see the favouritism in relative terms:-

Militarily:-
1)USA
2)China
3)France
4)Ukraine
5)Italy

Economically(Trade Wise):-
1)USA
2)Britain/European Union
3)China
4)India
5)Fareast(Indonesia/Malaysia/Taiwan etc)

Foreign Aid Wise:-
1)USA
2)Japan
3)World Bank/ADB
4)IMF
5)European Union

Politicaly:-
1)Saudi Arabia
2)UAE
3)USA
4)Iran
5)European Union

Strategic Policy Formulation Wise:-
1)China
2)India
3)Afghanistan
4)USA
5)Iran

I don't understand this thread? Are you talking about people's favourite countries? or top countries that Pakistan has mutual interests with?

anyways my top five countries in no specific order are

1) Greece (The beauty of the human mind, free thought, liberalism and the concept of democracy and reasoning started here, i would love to travel to Greece, i am planning a trip to Croatia next year and will definitely visit Athens, I also enjoyed Greek mythology as a kid)

2) Egypt (How can one forget this absolutely amazing land, I would cut my arm to see King Ramses Tomb, The Pyramid of Giza, The Sphinx and so much more. The only problem is there are to many tourists, i would preferably go there at a time early morning at dawn when no one is around to truely appreciate the wonders that humanity is capable of and take shots from a tripod. My dream would be to nonetheless go inside and top of Giza, would have to take permission from Zawi Hawas which would be denyed on the spot unless i was a journalist.

3) United States of America There are moments when I hate it and there are moments where i Love it, I love what the United states was founded upon. Franklin, Washington, John Adams and the best Jefferson all of whom were deists and extraordinary people. America was built and founded by people who wanted to escape aristocracies, monarchy's and the very clutches of religion that plagued Europe for over a thousand years. I would love to visit the Jefferson memorial, library of congress, The washington monument, the natural museum of history and technology. There is so much to do its quiet overwhelming. It is afterall the land of Ideas and has a great entrepreneurial spirit, if only some would stop thinking that the Sun rises and sets in America and the neo conservatives nutjobs shut up.

4) Japan One of the best countries i find which blends culture with modernity in probably the most sophisticated manner. For me Japan represents technology, how can anyone hate a country that makes great cars, the best dam electronics in the world, has sushi, anime's, videogames and crazy wierd horror films, and the awesome Mount Fuji, you just can't go wrong with Japan.

5) Ecuador (Galapogas Islands) The worlds craziest species live here, the most vibrant wildlife one can possibly imagine, Darwin's brilliance and wealth of information, education came from this exotic island. In this unique location, so abundant with fascinating science stories one can only see and look at how awesome and wonderful our planet is.

------------

Some honourable mentions

6) The Aztec Ruins of Peru
7) The Kenyan African Wild Safari
8) Italy, the city of Rome, Florence and Siena
9) Israel
10) France

Last edited:
1. Pakistan
2. China
3. Turkey
4. Saudi Arabia
5. India
because that country has an obsession over Pakistan (look at their media, movies, internet, even in this forum look how many Indian memberes there are) makes me think that our Pakistan must be so special and important that this neighbor of ours will never stop talking about it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom