What's new

What are Pakistanis's top 5 favorite countries?

Patriot

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
I'll start the thread with my favorite countries list
1)China
2)France
3)Turkey
4)Ukraine
5)US

Last edited:
So one thing is common in both the threads about preferred destinations.

We both want to go to China.............

:yahoo:

Red dragon we are coming........ :devil::china:

:pakistan:

well may i know how you choose your favourite countries according to what??
is it because the beautiful sceneries there or the friendliness of the countries or the technological strength or more importantly the economic reason like having interest of earning monet by doing business with them....
CAN you all please list out the countries and meanwhile show the rigorous reasons why you favoured those....and i think it will be helpful in understanding the perpectives of each other...JUST i am wondering pakistanis still favoured usa even though they did killings in your homelands and causes pain to the world with its hegemonic lusts...IS it usa have their people living in carefree lifestyle that attracts the youths like us much?? only if you truly know how they can lead this big consumption life by looking at their history of sucking and sqeezing wealth from those being oppressed under the will of greater powers....other people suffered but usa earned interests....
BTW feel free to speak out loud for your reasons, do not leave questionable mysteries and reasons for your choices.....
mine are:
1singapore: athough small but it is well administered and you will feel like you are living in a garden city without the nuisance of unstable political and living standards..
2malaysia: it is my homeland of course i have to love it though it still has some unpleasant conditions waiting for improvements...
3japan: i much like their entertaining elements like anime but do not mention their big cities overcrowed by people...
4china: a country full of beautiful sceneries and have wide range of climate difference so you expect to see different cultures blossoming and eventually melt into chinese civilization..and it is a country that is sure to become superpower if you really take a closer look at it rather than ranting..lots of improvements to be made at incredible speed..
5 still dunno exactly... after all this is pakistani most favored countries thread but i think the others can join the discussions..

In no particular order (alphabetical)

Australia - laidback Western lifestyle
China - all-weather friend for Pakistan
Iran - guts to stand firm on principles, against Western bullying
Turkey - most progressive Muslim country
USA - Constitution, technical achievements

Last edited:
1) Saudi Arabia : for parys
2) China : for Technology
3) Turkey : for Meet Brothers
4) Iran : for neighborhood
5) INDIA : for GAZW-E-HIND

<(_|_)| AKBAR

1) Saudi Arabia : for parys
2) China : for Technology
3) Turkey : for Meet Brothers
4) Iran : for neighborhood
5) INDIA : for GAZW-E-HIND

<(_|_)| AKBAR

Hurray!!!!!! We found out another one glorifying war then people blame us why we hate each other....... Soon we will see some agitating comments....

Rehan sir let me tell you a story, I read somewhere on this forum. There was man who was sitting under a tree and was waiting for the apple to fall and he could eat it because he was told by someone that there is a tree with apples. You know what happened to him? He died starving.

On the other hand there was another who was not told anything he found the tree, worked hard, climbed up, took the apple and ate it. He survived.

China
Canada
USA
France
Malaysia.
Indonesia.

Please note i like these countries means i like people of these countries. Nothing Political involved here.

is it so difficult to attach even a short reason for it?? ok, never mind if you ignore my advice, as you wish...go ahead.....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom