What's new

What action Pakistani goverment will take against Altaf Hussain ?

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
After watching BBC Newsnight i am wondring what action is Pakistani goverment taking against Altaf Hussain and MQM ?? Thx to pressure by Pakistanies living in Uk and other places to put pressure on UK but wondring what will Nawaz Sharif goverment do ?

After watching BBC Newsnight i am wondring what action is Pakistani goverment taking against Altaf Hussain and MQM ?? Thx to pressure by Pakistanies living in Uk and other places to put pressure on UK but wondring what will Nawaz Sharif goverment do ?

you over estimate overseas pakistanis too much

pakistanis have zero role in britain, nobody even cares about pakistanis lol, altaf is a british citizen not pakistani, i mean in UK pakistanis dont have too much influence

i suggest overseas if they wanna make a difference to stop BLA from acting from London ok?

news1364603627.jpg

1369781975-baloch-liberation-party-protests-pakistans-nuclear-tests_2096599.jpg

Role Pakistani has noting to say and has little role in UK than are taking big mistake. Ask Altaf Hussain he will tell u.

And thread what WHAT ACTION WILL PAKISTANI GOVERMENT TAKE AGAINST MQM ALTAF HUSSAIN

Pak government does want to die! they will not and should not take any action against MQM!

no one in the media or in the government dared to say a word against MQM! UNTIL MQM itself came forward and gave statements!

so like I said the government will do nothing against MQM. it will just sit & watch!

Role Pakistani has noting to say and has little role in UK than are taking big mistake. Ask Altaf Hussain he will tell u.

And thread what WHAT ACTION WILL PAKISTANI GOVERMENT TAKE AGAINST MQM ALTAF HUSSAIN

the rat always hides in his tiny home, he always avoids the humans!

What was the new in documentary..???

PML-N decided long time ago not to entertain MQM as a coalition partner. During last five years, MQM made a number of attempts to woo PML-N, but it was rebuffed each time. In case anyone remembers MQM's leaders calling Ch. Nisar "Mr. Bean", well that was the time MQM gave up on PML-N. They again made a half-hearted attempt to get on PML-N's good side, but no use. NS seems to have made up his mind quite firmly. This then gave PTI some space in Karachi, just because MQM wanted PTI to get a measured and reasonable response from Karachi. The objective seems to have been to ruffle PML-N. This again did not work. In fact it worked to MQM's disadvantage when PTI offered resistance to MQM and established itself as a threat in the last elections.

NS has some sort of strategy for MQM, I suppose. But it is certainly not a priority for him. If I were him, I would just relax about MQM and see it self-destruct and have others take shots at it as it goes down.

Important question is what is IK going to do about MQM? He has done a bit and shall do some more.

MQM is a pirate ship going down like the Titanic. Pity those who thought they had a savior in Altaf Hussain. They have just found that he is actually a clown. They would not say it yet, but his mental state is obvious. And of course this mental state of his has a spill-over effect when die-hard MQM cadres try to raise a specter of 'Balochistan'. They think that it is going to scare the rest of us. But no one has time to think about what they want to do with this scare tactic, we are too busy laughing yet. Just take a look at Farooq Sattar trying to defend his leader's mentally unstable gibberish. MQM has such talent that is being wasted to prop a lost cause.

good, now i definitely think you made you roza makruh :flame:

you are happy that i made my roza makruh??
you made yours makruh for celebrating other's roza makrohiat

Pakistani govt will take same action as any ball-less careless gutless govt would have taken,

Back
Top Bottom