What's new

What about Mi-35 Attack Helicopters for Pakistan?

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
What about Mi-35 Attack Helicopters for Pakistan?

Mi-35 Attack Helicopters are best option for Counter-Terror Operations,
Pakistan can request them from Ukraine & Azerbaijan

Easy to maintain & Good price tag.

The Mi-35 is a large helicopter gunship & capacity troop transport (Carries 8) produced by Mil Moscow Helicopter Plant and operated by over thirty nations.

z_p24-Teamwork4.jpg

There is a heavy need for such helicopters, why is procurement so slow and ineffective considering present day scenario? We really should start dealing directly with Ukraine as opposed to buying refurbished 3rd hand Mi 8's as these Russian designed helicopters have the best bang for the buck.

imposible and in dreams only we can't even go there.whats the moto for open this thread i can't understand.

It won't be sensible to discuss placement of Statue of Liberty in Shanghai. Common Sri Lankan, such threads lead no one no where.

we should focus on getting apaches

WoW what an idea,:yahoo:

i mean, i cannot understand why didnt this bright idea didnt struck the military top brass...:rofl: :lol:

why not first go for some F-22z :partay:

Say no to US military Equipment. nothing from US to fit in as frint liner, only focus on stp gaps and upgradation stuff that we can get for free.
we dont need to live 1990z once again!!

i hope the people here understand what i am trying to say!

regards!

Forget everything - PA should try to get TAI- T-129 ATAK with home production option plus UTMAS ATGMs.

We dont want to get stranded in sanctions once again do we?

ATAK is still in Pre-production and initial Status.., pakistan will have to wait long tyme

quite a bad idea for PAA. Its much better to continue with our own AH-1s. Although there are about 50 next generation attack choppers in our list like: Z-10, Z-19(may be) and ATAK.

Back
Top Bottom