What's new

What about Honda Jazz?

jackyy

BANNED
Reaction score
Honda_Jazz_1.4_Comfort_Sport-Paket_Ceruleanblue.JPG

I want to buy car.I want to have it with my own money so dont have big budget.
I have budget of 6-7 lakhs but i wanted to have diesel variant and my choice is honda jazz.
Any other suggestion?

honda-jazz-interiors.jpg

Bhai dikhao pe mat jaao. Apni akkal lagao.

Go for Swift or Ritz. The most tried and tested in da market with some awesome service.

why not jazz? I have always read positive views abt this beauty.

Do find out the service quality and price. Availability and frequency of Servicing, etc. All these things matter especially for a D variant.

No diesel version in any of the Honda models in India

A close friend did a lot of research and bought the Jazz (petrol).

My brother swears by the Swift though (he has the new City now).

The Jazz is definitely a lot of car.

go for either i20 crdi or swift........i20 crdi would come in 6 lakh(ex showroom price)...milage is 23kmpl for highway and 20kmpl for city....swift is good too...but i20 is more spacious and powerful....plus swift has got very little space.......

i think i was looking to buy elephant which is easy to purchase and difficult to feed :D.
Maruti have gained trust and availability of spare parts all over india makes it best service provider.

i think i was looking to buy elephant which is easy to purchase and difficult to feed :D.
Maruti have gained trust and availability of spare parts all over india makes it best service provider.

again you wanted a diesel engine so don't go for honda jazz....as that is about 7.5 lakh......simply go for either swift vdi or i20 crdi....both in 6 lakhs(ex showroom)......but i will prefer i20 crdi anyday over swift.......i20 is 90PS and swift is 75PS.....plus i20 is way more spacious than swift.....though you will enjoy more driving swift but handling of i20 is better.....

The waiting list of Swift Dzire is 2 year long surely says something, i'm yet to find a dissatisfied Swift Dzire owner. Mileage easily tops 22 kmpl, and near zero maintenance cost compared to the likes of its competitors.

Go for it, if can get your hands on one.

Honda_Jazz_1.4_Comfort_Sport-Paket_Ceruleanblue.JPG

I want to buy car.I want to have it with my own money so dont have big budget.
I have budget of 6-7 lakhs but i wanted to have diesel variant and my choice is honda jazz.
Any other suggestion?

honda-jazz-interiors.jpg

Bhai best go and buy a Maruti Ertiga look no further

and opt for ZDi one

The waiting list of Swift Dzire is 2 year long surely says something, i'm yet to find a dissatisfied Swift Dzire owner. Mileage easily tops 22 kmpl, and near zero maintenance cost compared to the likes of its competitors.

Go for it, if can get your hands on one.

features wise i20 beat dezire anyday...but yes you will enjoy driving swift dezire......that is only problem with i20 that you won't like it much driving compare to swift dezire......but in others thing i20 beat swift......anyway both are good.....and i really liked white color dezire....thats look better.

Back
Top Bottom