What's new

What 99% of Arabs don't know about ,The History of Saudi Arabia

Why so much fuss...British were fighting with Turkish empire, saud family help the British army. British reward the family and form the country. Simple history, rest you can dig a lot in between .

This is grave of Greatest lady of Islam, who financed Islam and provide all moral support to Holy Prophet Peace be upon Him. And look fellow human being can't provide her a respectable grave.

QABAR%2520OF%2520HAZRAT%2520KHADIJA%2528S.A%2529.jpg

Define respectable ?

Is respectable any place where Shia can practice their religion ?

they steal mud from grave yards and claim that to have powers ?

shiite invasion of the graves in madina

100 marks, can you explain what your fellows are doing here ?

Bhai, no matter how hard you are trying to divert history, truth only speaks on our behalf. Both of my great grandfather and his son fought during the civil war, we didn't get a damn help from anyone except Kuwait. After the reunification of our land, the Brits came in to us since their proxy - Ibn Rashid - had failed to stand a chance against us. They became more friendly to us, because they knew that they were bidding on a dead horse.
Why so much fuss...British were fighting with Turkish empire, saud family help the British army. British reward the family and form the country. Simple history, rest you can dig a lot in between .

This is grave of Greatest lady of Islam, who financed Islam and provide all moral support to Holy Prophet Peace be upon Him. And look fellow human being can't provide her a respectable grave.

QABAR%2520OF%2520HAZRAT%2520KHADIJA%2528S.A%2529.jpg

I was stationed twice during Hajj, and no body ever came to Jannatul Mualla, her grave is cherished, standstill to this day, don't worry, we pay a lot of respect to every historic Islamic figure unlike some who defame you know who ;) ..

Bhai, no matter how hard you are trying to divert history, truth only speaks on our behalf. Both of my great grandfather and his son fought during the civil war, we didn't get a damn help from anyone except Kuwait. After the reunification of our lands, the Brits came in to us since their proxy - Ibn Rashid - had failed to stand a chance against us. They became more friendly to us, because they knew that they were bidding on a dead horse.

I was stationed twice during Hajj, and no body ever came to Jannatul Mualla, her grave is standstill to this day, don't worry, we pay a lot of respect to every historic Islamic figure unlike some who defame you know who ;) ..

Your govt has any plan to rebuilt or planning to demolish what rest left in the name of extension ?

Your govt has any plan to rebuilt or planning to demolish what rest left in the name of extension ?

LoL Jannatul Mualla cemetery has never been touched, but shrines are ;) ..

Sorry, we make the rules, not you :) ..

LoL Jannatul Mualla cemetery has never been touched, but shrines are ;) ..

Sorry, we make the rules, not you :) ..
Holy place are no one property . If Saudi don t want it walk away, billion of muslms out their to take care. Is been proved by Turks and Indian Hyderbad emperor .

Holy place are no one property . If Saudi don t want it walk away, billion of muslms out their to take care. Is been proved by Turks and Indian Hyderbad emperor .

Sorry, we are 1.2 billion. Last time we opened shrines we ended being blown away by freaks

:wave:

I thought you were christian? Shouldn't you be rejoicing at the destruction of Islam? :azn:
1-well jesus (may god preserve him till jugment day) was christian for sure wasnt he;)

2- takfiri terrorist claim to be muslim dont they?
now which one is better jesus or terrorist? (that wasnt a good comparison but since u would deny any other ex. so....)

so u see its not about u r muslim or christian its about whether u believe in lord or not....
if u believe in lord, u wont rejoice on destruction of anyone or any country except israhell for sure:D

1-well jesus (may god preserve him till jugment day) was christian for sure wasnt he;)

now which one is better jesus or terrorist? (that wasnt a good comparison but since u would deny any other ex. so....)

so u see its not about u r muslim or christian its about whether u believe in lord or not....
if u believe in lord, u wont rejoice on destruction of anyone or any country except israhell for sure:D

1 No Jesus was not a Christian. He was a Muslim. :whistle: His followers became known as Christians (which literally means followers of Christ) by mostly their opponents. That is why by that same logic some opponents of Islam used to call Muslims, Muhammadans. Some still do actually. :coffee:

2 Yes they do and obviously a prophet of God is better than any Muslim of this day and age. :) However if you call the takfiris non-Muslim by that same logic you would be a takfiri too. :P

I disagree if one believes in God they should not rejoice on anyone's destruction. :smart:

Sorry, we are 1.2 billion. Last time we opened shrines we ended being blown away by freaks

:wave:

Elaborate. :pop:

LOL, I do not care about religion, and thanks for the generalizations and the ad hominems you Saudi worshipping parrot. Plus not all Iranians are Shia, there are Sunnis, Christians, Jews, and Zoroastrians in Iran too. Also, not all Shias are Iranian either.

I've seen many threads here derailed by the likes of you mentioning Iran even though these threads have nothing to do with Iran, since you guys assume those who oppose your views as being pro-Shia or pro-Iranian as a way to silence them.

This is largely true. :tup:

I said destroying the Phophets house and tomb... not the Kabb'a ... so your stupidity has no cure .still no information were given... what about Saudi "Arabia" destroying the prophet's places and other places that belonged to Muslims?. ...

That answer was golden !!! The second photo is the prophets mosque which has the prophets grave AND HOME .....truly priceless .

I tell you what I think I know what your problem is other than are very much ignorant I think your also awali which makes Even more sense . Awalis are not even muslim to begin with so that's why you don't know the prophets mosque Eveb if it hit you in,the face

That answer was golden !!! The second photo is the prophets mosque which has the prophets grave AND HOME .....truly priceless .

I tell you what I think I know what your problem is other than are very much ignorant I think your also awali which makes Even more sense . Awalis are not even muslim to begin with so that's why you don't know the prophets mosque Eveb if it hit you in,the face

who are awali?

Jesus was not christian , that would be a contradiction.

Back
Top Bottom