What's new

What 99% of Arabs don't know about ,The History of Saudi Arabia

Well it has nothing to do with Islam either nor is criticism of Arab rulers insulting to Muslims (LOL) but it is just a consequence of what I wrote earlier about him and the 3 groups. Have that in mind the next time you witness similar threads. I can guarantee you that the pattern is the EXACT same every single time. Like it ALWAYS is.

Anywway there is no reason for you Romanians to get involved in all of this, man. I assume that you had enough problems with the Turks and neighbors to get involved in the quagmire that is the Middle East.

We're not involved in this man,i'm just a curious poster.If you had watched my posts, I have nothing against the turks,the past is past,the strong were strong,the weak were weak,everybody did what came naturally to them,the present it's what matters,i strongly admire what Turkey is turning into.

Even if they were Jews, they are Muslims now albeit their extravagant lifestyle is a turn off for many Muslims. Regardless Allah swt will hold them accountable if he finds fault.

The problem is that there is not even any reason to presume that or belief in such an absurd conspiracy theory. It is like saying that all Pakistanis are Jews or Indians.

I mean the stupidity of the claim is just unbelievable.

Anyway you are right apart from that and that should be the point.;)

The problem is that there is not even any reason to presume that or belief in such an absurd conspiracy theory. It is like saying that all Pakistanis are Jews or Indians.

I mean the stupidity of the claim is just unbelievable.

Anyway you are right apart from that and that should be the point.;)

Rather one should applaud Jews who saw the light rather than chastising their forefathers. People think calling someone a Jew is supposed to be an insult..... such a shame because it takes away from the millions of peace loving Jews.

Only zionists should be viewed with suspicion the lines should not be blurred, not all Jews are Zionist.

Syrian Lion, are you one of those 1% who do know about the history of Saudi Arabia? Or are you of the 99%? Better yet, how about neither?

still no information were given... what about Saudi "Arabia" destroying the prophet's places and other places that belonged to Muslims??

@flamer84
your stupidity has no cure for it... watch the video, the main point of the video is not Alsaud being Jews, that topic was only seconds in the video, the main topic was Wahhabism or Alsaud destroying Islam and etc ...

Ignorant...

Last edited by a moderator:
@flamer84
your stupidity has no cure for it... watch the video, the main point of the video is not Alsaud being Jews, that topic was only seconds in the video, the main topic was Wahhabism or Alsaud destroying Islam and etc ...

Ignorant...

The point of the video is that is childish.

Last edited by a moderator:
About half,can't waste my time with all the nonsense...still childish.

since you didn't watch it, you have no right to complain about the video or complain about this thread and attack me...

I thought you were christian? Shouldn't you be rejoicing at the destruction of Islam? :azn:
I lived with Muslims my whole life, and my best friends are Muslims, its upsets me to see Saudi "Arabia" destroying Islam, while in reality Islam is nothing like Alsaud wahhabism...

Oh, you are shia, thus dumb also; let me explain in more detail.

Principles of Shia religion = find a story with 1% truth, and 99% lies;
now collect 100 of such stories, add the 1% from each of the stories and call that 100% truth,
whereas you forget the 10,000 lies that accompany at the same time in the same story.

This is what the Shia religion is based on; people made up stories and those stories were galvanized at Iman Hussain's death into a super story.

Have a objectively look at the video, what the author has done is collect small spicy parts, and put them together to carry forward his own point of view.

Think about it now ...

LOL, I do not care about religion, and thanks for the generalizations and the ad hominems you Saudi worshipping parrot. Plus not all Iranians are Shia, there are Sunnis, Christians, Jews, and Zoroastrians in Iran too. Also, not all Shias are Iranian either.

I've seen many threads here derailed by the likes of you mentioning Iran even though these threads have nothing to do with Iran, since you guys assume those who oppose your views as being pro-Shia or pro-Iranian as a way to silence them.

LOL, I do not care about religion, and thanks for the generalizations and the ad hominems you Saudi worshipping parrot. Plus not all Iranians are Shia, there are Sunnis, Christians, Jews, and Zoroastrians in Iran too. Also, not all Shias are Iranian either.

I've seen many threads here derailed by the likes of you mentioning Iran even though these threads have nothing to do with Iran, since you guys assume those who oppose your views as being pro-Shia or pro-Iranian as a way to silence them.

Like I expected, no thinking ................ all talking.

Why so much fuss...British were fighting with Turkish empire, saud family help the British army. British reward the family and form the country. Simple history, rest you can dig a lot in between .

This is grave of Greatest lady of Islam, who financed Islam and provide all moral support to Holy Prophet Peace be upon Him. And look fellow human being can't provide her a respectable grave.

QABAR%2520OF%2520HAZRAT%2520KHADIJA%2528S.A%2529.jpg

Back
Top Bottom