What's new

What 99% of Arabs don't know about ,The History of Saudi Arabia

Syrian Lion

Reaction score
Country
Syrian Arab Republic

First of all I hope that no one will directly attack me since I DID NOT MAKE THIS VIDEO... second of all, I posted this video because I was curious, and I wanted more information... therefore I'm hoping for a grown up discussion and debate, if you have any informative contribution please share it... and be respectful and most important STAY ON TOPIC...

Watch the whole video before you make a comment please...

Last edited by a moderator:
Im waiting for you to lay down at least one point so we can open up the discussion.

I dont really comment on ''what do you think?'' videos

watch the video.. if you have anything to prove or deny what is in the video, then share it...

This thread and the video should be re-titled to "Principles of Shia religion"

Or maybe, "rantings of Atatoolah when even the little blue pills fail"

This has nothing to do with Shias/Iran, so why bring it up in this thread?

Why do Saudi/Saudi supporters have to go offtopic in many threads mentioning Iran eventhough the thread has nothing to do with it.

I can prove that your utterly conceited and borderline mentally deranged. and I deny any association you might have with the people of syrian which are by far better than your type of people

Bro, KSA won't stop until with throw Assad into the Dead Sea. Mean while, enjoy your hatred and obsession with us, there is nothing you can do much about it!!!

First of all I hope that no one will directly attack me since I DID NOT MAKE THIS VIDEO... second of all, I posted this video because I was curious, and I wanted more information... therefore I'm hoping for a grown up discussion and debate, if you have any informative contribution please share it... and be respectful and most important STAY ON TOPIC...

Watch the whole video before you make a comment please...

This is a compilation video, made for the sole purpose of demonizing Saudi Arabia's ruling family.
While there are many truths in this video, it is hard to believe that Saudi kings are drinking Alcohol, it might be something else in their cups (until proven it is Alcohol).
The founder of the Al Saud dynasty was barely literate in that time of signing a paper giving up Palestine to the poor Jews, it was most probably done under the barrel of a gun; see Lawrence of Arabia the British spy.
While what is going on in Palestine today and the war on Iraq are facts, I personally think that Saudi Arabia is trying to get the best of the two worlds (not to say because it faces a dilemma); first it does not want to lose the US as an ally (does it have any other choice in the first place), but mostly a defender, and secondly its obligations towards Islam and Muslims including the Palestinian people.
To be friends with the US, one has the obligation of recognizing Israel, so it is more than a dilemma, since it has another imposed dimension to it. So the least to say is that SA rulers are in a very difficult situation when it comes to deciding between their national interests and the Islamic Ideals they believe in.
There is no doubt that this situation was plannified and imposed by outside entities to the Muslim world. One can not forget that SA is the richest Muslim country on earth, and its resources could change the whole landscape in the Muslim world in every imaginable field. So those foreign hands diverted this wealth to their own development, and most probably, to perpetuate their lies against the Arabs in particular and the Muslims in general, while making a pecuniary profit out of it too.
Smart? no, it is use of force, be it diplomatic or military, the arm of diplomacy when it fails.

@Yzd Khalifa

where did you find the words Syria or Alasad mentioned in the video?

Do you know what to stay on topic means?

if you can deny any the things claimed in the video, THEN SHARE IT...

@Syrian Lion
where did you find the words Syria or Alasad mentioned in the video?
:lol:
Your video is a fanboy-made by crazed Syrians, we all know who is the commentator, these kind of videos didn't flow into the surface until the Syrian crisis came in, before the Assad's regime didn't dare to put a toe out of line with us.

if you can deny any the things claimed in the video, THEN SHARE IT...

What claims am I need to deny? Fanboys claims? :rofl:

Do you know what to stay on topic means?

This topic exists to defame us out of nothing but frustration due to the current climate in your own country. Therefore, your claim should be countered, that's why we came here.

5aio, don't you think for a single moment that your epic threads would change concrete facts about us, our humane deeds speak for themselves, you, on the other hand, are siding with the wrong people, and you chose to defend them to the teeth. Please feel free to do it but, you won't walk away with it.

@Yzd Khalifa
if you can't deny anything in the video, then they video is saying the truth? is that why you are angry ?

@Syrian Lion

Yes, KSA was a British colony despite never being a colony (unlike a certain country that starts with S and ends with A) and establishing our own borders in fact the British had to stop the advancements of the Al-Saud and the tribes loyal to him - mainly from Najd. Actually the ancient Arab/Semitic/Neolithic people that once lived and still live in KSA used to conquer, establish and emigrate to other lands and at their hands some of the largest ancient empires were constructed or by their forefathers who moved elsewhere.

You should know your history if you claim to be an Arab which you have done repeatedly even when I countered that claim and even if you EW not which I suspect - then all of Syria has always been Semitic and as everyone can see then Syria is located very closely to what is now Palestine/Israel when we talk about Jews that you seem to be obsessed about and not the actual enemy - Zionists.

In historic times all Western Asia (see below), with the exception of the peninsula of Asia Minor, was Semitic. From the philological point of view the Semitic peoples are divided into four chief Babylonian-Assyrian Semites (East Semites), Chanaanitic Semites, (West Semites), Aramaic Semites (North Semites), and Arabian Semites (South Semites). The last-named group is divided into North and South Arabians, of which last the Abyssinians are a branch. The first three groups are usually termed North Semites, in contrast to the Arabian group, or South Semites. But the classification of the Babylonian with the Aramaic and Chanaanitic Semites is not permissible from the philological point of view.

The tribes which inhabited these territories, and to some extent still inhabit them, show in language, traits, and character a sharply characterized individuality which separates them distinctly from other peoples. Their languages are closely related to one another, not being almost independent branches of language, like the great groups of Indo-Germanic languages, but rather dialects of a single linguistic group. Physically, also, the Semitic form it is found in Arabia. Here also the phonetics and partly also the grammatical structure of the Semitic language, are most purely, as the vocabulary is most completely, preserved. From these as well as from other circumstances the conclusion has been drawn that Arabia should be considered the original home of the Semitic peoples.

The first emigrants from Arabia who succeeded in acquiring new landed possessions were the Semitic Babylonians. In Babylonia the invaders proceeded to adopt the highly-developed civilization of an ancient non-Semitic people, the Sumerians, and with it the cuneiform alphabets which the latter had invented. When this invasion occurred is not known; but that it was accomplished in several stages, and after temporary settlements on the borders, is unquestionable. By 3000 B.C. the dominion of the Semites in Babylonia was an accomplished fact.

As seen it goes WAY, WAY back. Not to mention the Islamic history for the past nearly 1500 years.

So the Al-Saud are now Jewish contrary to what every other serious study/scholar have claimed? Nice bit of propaganda.

But let us just presume that their great-great-graet-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather was a Jew originally who converted to Islam, settled in Najd and married a local Nadji woman (or more) and his descendants married Arabs only too. Then how Jewish is he really?:laughcry: That's if we presume that such an absurd theory is correct anyway.

Besides, whether you like it or not, then the real Jews, those that lived in Palestine, what is now Israel and across the whole Arab world were fellow Semitic people who shared a long history with the Arabs and probably also mixed at some point. After all there was a significant Jewish presence on the Arabian Peninsula even long before the advent of Islam and those people also converted, blended or moved elsewhere. They did not all disappear out of a sudden.

The rest is just nonsense. Where was Syria when Iraq was attacked? Where were they when Israel attacked or conquered Palestine? Their own pathetic minority Pagan rule (Alawis) that hijacked Syria 50 years ago have had their lands controlled (Golan Heights) by Israel for over 40 years. The only territory outside of Israel/Palestine that the Jews control. That is pathetic.

Nice music, LOL. Fits the absurd conspiracy theory very well but I see that our resident PISSTV addicts are swallowing it all. At least I hope that it tastes well.

14ms0vm.jpg

vyxhf8.jpg

:laughcry::omghaha:

You are just angry that 90% of the Muslim world and Arab world, including KSA that plays a crucial role, is going to liberate Syria and the Syrian Muslims from a Child-Murderer and Pagan dictator family that hijacked Syria 50 years ago. You are very welcome.

@al-Hasani
you guys are really angry.. that tells me the video is saying the truth... you guys always bring Syria in this discussion, and Syria has nothing to do with this video at all.. that only makes you people angry, since you don't want the truth to be out.. anyways still no sources provided...

STAY ON TOPIC!

@al-Hasani
you guys are really angry.. that tells me the video is saying the truth... you guys always bring Syria in this discussion, and Syria has nothing to do with this video at all.. that only makes you people angry, since you don't want the truth to be out.. anyways still no sources provided...

STAY ON TOPIC!

Why should I be angry? For what? Because of some Ba'athi propaganda video based on nothing but false conspiracy theories? My reply was a counter reply to that absurd video - nothing else. I already proved that the videos 3 main points - KSA being a British colony (FALSE), Al-Saud being Jew (FALSE) and the Al-Saud secretly trying to destroy KSA, Arab world, Islam etc. (FALSE TOO).

What more is there to add?

Back
Top Bottom