What's new

Welcome Bangladesh new ship Somudra Avijan

But u guys claim that these RCWS are Chinese Type-730B.. dude.. everybody in this forum has at least basic military knowledge... can easily know what is RCWS and type-730B with Physical characteristic.. Ok..!!

PS. My Qs is quite simple.. if i were questioned like this.. i can tell u which one is fitted and which one plan to install.. that's easy.. right..!! i'm promise i never show u wrong information or pretend to be a busy big boss like 'Ahh.. getting tired of telling this nut'.. Hence i cant understand why u guys take this so serious.. Ok..!! talking impolitely is my false.. :D

Glad to know,you have that primary knowledge.
And they claims it because there was reports that quoted these ships has CIWS.The classes original order papers also included those systems.so you see,they had enough sources to claim these ships has CIWS and it was repeated over and over for last 4-5 years.:rolleyes:

Personally I think installing CIWS in a LPC is bit of an Overkill though.And now as you mention it that,may be these ships has both.how about that?? ;)

But u guys claim that these RCWS are Chinese Type-730B.. dude.. everybody in this forum has at least basic military knowledge... can easily know what is RCWS and type-730B with Physical characteristic.. Ok..!!

PS. My Qs is quite simple.. if i were questioned like this.. i can tell u which one is fitted and which one plan to install.. that's easy.. right..!! i'm promise i never show u wrong information or pretend to be a busy big boss like 'Ahh.. getting tired of telling this nut'.. Hence i cant understand why u guys take this so serious.. Ok..!! talking impolitely is my false.. :D

Didnt find a clear pic of Durjoy class so it seemed to me visually similar. As the Indonesian one, cant see the radar here too. And lots of BS info circulating around so differentiating between them becomes hard :D End of the day we are just fanboys

New Type 730 CIWS installed on KRI Sultan Thaha Syaifuddin-376.jpg

2e0aiwI.jpg

May be Durjoy class has remote controlled weapon system.

Personally I think installing CIWS in a LPC is bit of an Overkill though.And now as you mention it that,may be these ships has both.how about that?? ;)

In my point of view, no need in LPC such much.. even one is more than enough..!! even Indo's Corvette was installed only one.. Coz the cost of 2 set of Type 730B is not very far from that of the whole LPC.. :D RCWS and Missile is enough for their role.. Moreover i already known these LPCs has 2 RCWS system since thses were commissioned.. :D

Last edited:
In my point of view, no need in LPC such much.. even one is more than enough..!! even Indo's Corvette was installed only one.. Coz the cost of 2 set of Type 730B is not very far from that of the whole LPC.. :D RCWS and Missile is enough for their role.. Moreover i already known these LPCs has 2 RCWS system since thses were commissioned.. :D
Nope..!! here it's tracking rader...

View attachment 220334

This ship will be adapted for ASW role too.RCWS won't be enough then.It has the capacity to install 2 Ciws.

By the way you have missed something :

2e0aiwI.jpg

BNS Durjoy Lass Corvette Bangladesh _.jpg

BNS_Durjoy.jpg

It's the fire tracking radar.

This ship will be adapted for ASW role too.RCWS won't be enough then.It has the capacity to install 2 Ciws.

By the way you have missed something :

View attachment 220380
View attachment 220381
View attachment 220383

It's the fire tracking radar.

Check it out again..!! dude.. the rader is different..!!Type-730B has it own tracking unit and rader.. u can see clearly the shape of type-730B and ur RCWS.. BTW , what do u means..? ASW means Anti-suface or Anti -sub..?

Check it out again..!! dude.. the rader is different..!!Type-730B has it own tracking unit and rader.. u can see clearly the shape of type-730B and ur RCWS.. BTW , what do u means..? ASW means Anti-suface or Anti -sub..?

And what do you think it is??A Donkey?? :crazy:
Looks like you haven't got it.It's a tracking unit and radar.It's not always mandatory to install the radar or leaser designators on the gun turret.You can install it some other places on the ship,from where you think the equipments can cover the most;as the Indonesian navy did in their ship,they installed the gun on the bow and the leaser designators and optical,thermal whatever sensors on the roof of the bridge.

and:

ASW- Anti-submarine Warfare.
ASuW- Anti-surface Warfare .

By the way you are already beating the bush too far way.This thread is about BN's new Ship.Stick to the topic.

Last edited:
Didn't see anything like this in ur LPC...

go and check... :D
View attachment 220001

LOL...
How you able to see FCS without any upper deck image, from next time I give you propeller image and say detect missile? :rofl:

Looks like you haven't got it.It's a tracking unit and radar.It's not always mandatory to install the radar or leaser designators on the gun turret.You can install it some other places on the ship,from where you think the equipments can cover the most;as the Indonesian navy did in their ship,they installed the gun on the bow and the leaser designators and optical,thermal whatever sensors on the roof of the bridge.

and:

ASW- Anti-submarine Warfare.
ASuW- Anti-surface Warfare .

By the way you are already beating the bush too far way.This thread is about BN's new Ship.Stick to the topic.
You are right, just check the position of Ak-630 and FCS.

attachment.php

Why is it a big deal (or not) if BN has it? BN is a professional navy and not a new one. Bangladeshi Mariners served on almost all ranks in Pakistan Navy and on board most PN vessels (including subs) before 1971.
That was Pakistan with state of war with India,Bangladesh has no such thing known an mortal enemy with anyone except didi hates Pakistan.

Aircraft, Boats, and Cutters: Cutters
378-foot High Endurance Cutter (WHEC)

The 378-foot High Endurance Cutter class are the largest cutters, aside from the three major Icebreakers, ever built for the Coast Guard. They are powered by diesel engines and gas turbines, and have controllable-pitch propellers. Equipped with a helicopter flight deck, retractable hangar, and the facilities to support helicopter deployment, these 12 cutters were introduced to the Coast Guard inventory in the 1960s. Beginning in the 1980s and ending in 1992, the entire class was modernized through the Fleet Renovation and Modernization (FRAM) program. The first of the class was the Hamilton (WHEC-715) commissioned in 1967. Highly versatile and capable of performing a variety of missions, these cutters operate throughout the world's oceans.

WHEC-378.jpg

378-foot WHECs in Service:
Characteristics:
Length:
378 ft
Beam:
43 ft
Displacement:
3,300 tons
Power Plant:
2 Pratt & Whitney Gas Turbines, 2 Fairbanks-Morse Diesel Engines
http://www.uscg.mil/datasheet/378whec.asp
USCG: About Us - Aircraft & Cutters

Looks like you haven't got it.It's a tracking unit and radar.It's not always mandatory to install the radar or leaser designators on the gun turret.

i already got it.. dude..rader can be separately installed.. hence i can find that fact in indo's ship.. the one i wanna point out is " it's the same the rader installed in indo's and that in ur LPC..?" can easily know just with physical characteristic..!! but if u claim these're type-730B again.. let it be.. :D

How you able to see FCS without any upper deck image, from next time I give you propeller image and say detect missile?

ok..!! here we dont discuss about its FCS bro.. BD guys said BN's LPC in the pic has 2 Type-730B CIWS.. plz take a look the pic and tell me it's Type-730B or not.. thz u.. :D

i already got it.. dude..rader can be separately installed.. hence i can find that fact in indo's ship.. the one i wanna point out is " it's the same the rader installed in indo's and that in ur LPC..?" can easily know just with physical characteristic..!! but if u claim these're type-730B again.. let it be.. :D

ok..!! here we dont discuss about its FCS bro.. BD guys said BN's LPC in the pic has 2 Type-730B CIWS.. plz take a look the pic and tell me it's Type-730B or not.. thz u.. :D
:sarcastic::sarcastic::rofl:
now you are talking stupid again.All you talking about is "he claimthat", "they say that".Come out of your stupidity,and use some brain.The two thing you are mentioning is the ships anti-air guns.This ship has CIWS and,If not certainly two.the radar seems different for light and the angle,from which the photo was taken.Gee,you have to know when people are fucking with your brain.:rolleyes:

:sarcastic::sarcastic::rofl:
now you are talking stupid again.All you talking about is "he claimthat", "they say that".Come out of your stupidity,and use some brain.The two thing you are mentioning is the ships anti-air guns.This ship has CIWS and,If not certainly two.the radar seems different for light and the angle,from which the photo was taken.Gee,you have to know when people are fucking with your brain.:rolleyes:
OK..!! BD's LPC has 2 type-730 B (many be even Type-1130B) not RCWS.. :D

Back
Top Bottom