What's new

'Wealth bloodletting' as no. of China billionaires falls

Korean

BANNED
Reaction score
AFP: 'Wealth bloodletting' as no. of China billionaires falls

'Wealth bloodletting' as no. of China billionaires falls
(AFP) – 3 days ago

BEIJING — The number of China's billionaires fell for the first time in seven years, a group that tracks the country's fortunes said Monday, amid a slump in the property sector and falling stock prices.

China had 251 people worth a billion dollars or more, down a total of 20 from last year, the Hurun Report, a luxury magazine publisher that compiles the list, said in a statement.

Rupert Hoogewerf, Hurun Report chairman and chief researcher, said in a statement that "some significant wealth bloodletting" could be seen in this year's results.

China's economy, which grew more than 10 percent a year for the decade through 2010, has entered a significant slowdown amid the broader global slump.

In China, both billionaires and poor migrant workers are getting poorer, instead of the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer.

In china we have 250 billionaires.

I can absolutely guarantee you that the wealth of Indian billionaires have fallen due to currency collapse.

You can't hang with us boy.

Dream on.

Wake up boy...enough Indian dream...

Open your eyes....look you have other enemies too.....like S Korea

:rofl:- You see me everywhere. the phrase " whose your daddy" comes to mind.

He doesn't understand how it is possible that both JayAtl and Korean could log in at the same time.

:rofl: so your calling yourself jayatl and Korean. How about using jayatl and myself? Oh wait.....
:lol: logging on 10 minutes apart!
Get a job you bum.

Hope the mods figure this out (mods are not the smartest bunch), and permanent ban you and disable your IP address.

I think he is Korean.
受挫的国家自豪感通常表现就是这样的憎恨,所以应该是含国人。
含国人的死穴一般在朝县,只要把话提转到朝县他基本就是沉默,
要是再激他两句,他基本会气到吐血。

:rofl: so your calling yourself jayatl and Korean. How about using jayatl and myself? Oh wait.....
:lol: logging on 10 minutes apart!
Get a job you bum.

Hope the mods figure this out (mods are not the smartest bunch), and permanent ban you and disable your IP address.

if Korean is indeed JayAtl, prove your claim with evidence, inform to mods; they will close account of Korean

if you cant prove, leave it

Back
Top Bottom