What's new

Weakness of Israel and US Arm Force

azim49

New Recruit

Reaction score
from the Last few weeks ........we observed each and every step of US and Israeli Arm Force very consciously and found some weak points of Both USA and Israel :

USA :

1/USA will never be able to attack a country with their land force ......that will be a dream for them

2/USA foreign minister is not rigid at all ! if Arab Leaders held a talk of just 2 hours .........the whole policy of america will start to work for them(Arabs) !! believe me .........

3/USA has nothing but some aircraft carrier ( Warship ).....so ....Iran should focus on warships .........thats enough !!

Israel :

1/no doubt .......how timid they r !! their target was to cez Hamas .........but they were so afraid of Rocket attack ........they come to the agreement on only 8 days

2/their main source of power are the Air Bases..............Iran should Focus on only the Airbases ...........thats enough

why so much ....... in ur post :cheesy:

3/USA has nothing but some aircraft carrier ( Warship ).....so ....Iran should focus on warships .........thats enough !!

you must be jocking right?? dont tell me ur serious dude!!

Israel stopped after 8 days because she was able to.
What I mean?
all what Israel actually needed is a quite at southern boarder for her civilians and she actually got it without much life lose from her side, so if can stop why not? she stopped not from her weakness she stop because of her superiority. the public in Israel actually pushed on the government to move the ground forces inside and do the same what we did at (Cast Lead operation) or even worse to make you understand "sending rockets on our civilians and our cities will give u nothing! expect a hammer on ur head."

from my opinion Israel did a smart move.
we already know whats going to be after this election, super right government. and probably Netanyahu going to be again the president and he knows it also.

so what he actually did? he built the ground for the next move which means completely occupation of Gaza, killing arresting all terrorists inside destroying all weapons crashing the government and giving the control after few months to Abu Mazen (probably)
also Israel will has more Iron Dome systems which means whole of Israel going to be protected.
Israel will have the legitimacy of the whole western world but the most important is the US support.

which means Game Over for u.
just fire some rockets after next election (50 days) and we check my theory :D

I wish your nation peace and harmony doesn't matter where u came from.

from the Last few weeks ........we observed each and every step of US and Israeli Arm Force very consciously and found some weak points of Both USA and Israel :

What is an 'Arm Force?'

USA :

1/USA will never be able to attack a country with their land force ......that will be a dream for them
You are a decade off and have already been proven wrong. It is unquestionable that the US has the capability to takes its land forces anywhere in the world, and yes, to attack with them if need be. Whether that calls for Spec Ops attacks or mass conventional forces is a sub argument, but the US can unquestionably attack with its 'land forces'.

We have no dreams of doing so though. We are very slow to anger unless we are directly attacked. Unfortunately we are also slow to act unless we or our allies are directly attacked.

2/USA foreign minister is not rigid at all ! if Arab Leaders held a talk of just 2 hours .........the whole policy of america will start to work for them(Arabs) !! believe me .........
I don't see how flexibility is a weakness. If it serves our interests and the other party thinks our diplomats are 'working for them' while we fulfill our interests, so much the better.

I'm not even sure what you are saying here, why don't you rewrite this, it is barely comprehensible. You clearly have no knowledge of what the US has or doesn't have, you have no knowledge of what Aircraft Carrier groups actually consist of, you have no knowledge of how we recon or our logistics systems, basically you are a rank amateur who doesn't know wtf he is talking about. The Aircraft Carrier is a mobile piece of American land, but it is just the most visible part of a long line of logistics and power that stretches far beyond just the aircraft carrier itself.

If nothing else remember this, The US military fights with systems, not individual platforms.

Israel :

1/no doubt .......how timid they r !! their target was to cez Hamas .........but they were so afraid of Rocket attack ........they come to the agreement on only 8 days
So restraint is weakness to you then? I guess you'd rather have a repeat of Operation Cast Lead? Because Israel has the capability to very simply just bulldoze over Palestine and make it into a parking lot. Reference Operation Cast Lead.
Of course that will lead to an international outcry, but to you unless they go that far, they are 'timid'.

2/their main source of power are the Air Bases..............Iran should Focus on only the Airbases ...........thats enough

Against Iran sure, the airbases are its most viable form of power projection for its purposes, but it doesn't help Palestine much.

Its also easier said than done, how do you believe Iran can do this without retaliation not just from Israel, but the US?

Israel stopped after 8 days because she was able to.
What I mean?
all what Israel actually needed is a quite at southern boarder for her civilians and she actually got it without much life lose from her side, so if can stop why not? she stopped not from her weakness she stop because of her superiority. the public in Israel actually pushed on the government to move the ground forces inside and do the same what we did at (Cast Lead operation) or even worse to make you understand "sending rockets on our civilians and our cities will give u nothing! expect a hammer on ur head."

from my opinion Israel did a smart move.
we already know whats going to be after this election, super right government. and probably Netanyahu going to be again the president and he knows it also.

so what he actually did? he built the ground for the next move which means completely occupation of Gaza, killing arresting all terrorists inside destroying all weapons crashing the government and giving the control after few months to Abu Mazen (probably)
also Israel will has more Iron Dome systems which means whole of Israel going to be protected.
Israel will have the legitimacy of the whole western world but the most important is the US support.

which means Game Over for u.
just fire some rockets after next election (50 days) and we check my theory :D

I wish your nation peace and harmony doesn't matter where u came from.

u have already naked your (Isreael) real Face here .

probably this is your alternative account.....u ran another accnt here.......... no offense ! U like Israel , so u r arguing for her .

What is an 'Arm Force?'

USA :

You are a decade off and have already been proven wrong. It is unquestionable that the US has the capability to takes its land forces anywhere in the world, and yes, to attack with them if need be. Whether that calls for Spec Ops attacks or mass conventional forces is a sub argument, but the US can unquestionably attack with its 'land forces'.

We have no dreams of doing so though. We are very slow to anger unless we are directly attacked. Unfortunately we are also slow to act unless we or our allies are directly attacked.

I don't see how flexibility is a weakness. If it serves our interests and the other party thinks our diplomats are 'working for them' while we fulfill our interests, so much the better.

I'm not even sure what you are saying here, why don't you rewrite this, it is barely comprehensible. You clearly have no knowledge of what the US has or doesn't have, you have no knowledge of what Aircraft Carrier groups actually consist of, you have no knowledge of how we recon or our logistics systems, basically you are a rank amateur who doesn't know wtf he is talking about. The Aircraft Carrier is a mobile piece of American land, but it is just the most visible part of a long line of logistics and power that stretches far beyond just the aircraft carrier itself.

If nothing else remember this, The US military fights with systems, not individual platforms.

So restraint is weakness to you then? I guess you'd rather have a repeat of Operation Cast Lead? Because Israel has the capability to very simply just bulldoze over Palestine and make it into a parking lot. Reference Operation Cast Lead.
Of course that will lead to an international outcry, but to you unless they go that far, they are 'timid'.

Against Iran sure, the airbases are its most viable form of power projection for its purposes, but it doesn't help Palestine much.

Its also easier said than done, how do you believe Iran can do this without retaliation not just from Israel, but the US?

1/my mistake ,that would be "armed force" ....sorry for that.

2/my mistake , US land Force is mighty enough ..........but i meant ....... that will be a dream for america keeping their soldiers mind steady after having a long journey through Atlantic against a country like Iran.

3/my mistake ... flexibility of ur country is nt the weakness of ur motherland ........ but that indicates the strategical and diplomatic strength of Arabs (forgive my language )

4/my mistake .........US Army is strong enough but they play their best with their mighty Air crafts ! i think its quite impossible for america to bring air crafts without Air craft carriers ......... and its not impossible destroying american Air fighter Carrier !!

5/my mistake.........Israel is capable of another operation .......... at the same time ,u should keep in mind that , Arabs r capable too to uproot Jewish in a hour .......

6/my mistake ......... How dare u thinking ........ USA and Isreal will declare War and Iran will be sufferer !!
USA - Iran war and Israel- Iran war r not the same ! if Israel try to make any noise in Iran ...... then it (israe) will be just wasted by Arabs .

sorry dude , US Army is a mighty one ........ We all know that ...... and we know another thing ......... they will continue showing their bravery killing innocents till their Arsenal is going down

So Afghanistan, Iraq, vietnam, korea, WW2 and WW1 never happened?

lol nice way to embarrasses yourself.

Also please at least try to write English properly :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom