What's new

"We will treat only Hindus, not Muslims"

If you are going to accuse Pakistan of kindnappings of Sindhi Hindus which happen rarely, and sometimes are simple cases of love marriages, then you have to answer for mob lynchings of Muslims in India.

Is there even any comparison?

I hope you realise that you've recently amply demonstrated that you're better than that.

You hyper-religosity makes Indians culturally very uncomfortable. But not the intellect and reading behind your posts.

The same mayhem happened in west Punjabi cities also and was super brutal, especially in Gujranwala,.Lahore and Rawalpindi. Sikhs got.massacred massively especially.

Yes, this was wrong. It should not have happened.

Victims of violence and kidnappings of women/children and Hindu and Sikh militias in East Punjab wanted revenge, and that is why it happened. It was misplaced, but the tragedy of East Punjab was terrifyingly brutal and premeditated. Reprisals were bound to come.

However the timeline and scales of violence show that the victims were overwhelmingly Muslims.

You have to remember that Sikhs and Hindus enjoyed British employment in the police and military far out of proportion to Muslims in Punjab. Muslims did not generally have weapons, but Sikhs and Hindus did.

The point is those people are vulnerable. You don't see that in India.

And Muslims in India are not vulnerable?

Tharparkar is the most arid and inhospitable region in all of Pakistan. It is very hot, life is difficult, but that is their ancestral land and they love it.

They are destitute and poor generally. Some could take advantage, ofcourse. However kidnappings are not that common.

Why are there advertisement in the newspapers asking for sweepers and janitors only from the Christian community? Christian valmikis were janitors in 1947 also, I haven't heard any record which said they followed muslims from east punjab into west Punjab. Nonetheless.

There is no Israeli propoganda. The
It was always problematic. But my friend said one more thing which was that there is no business class in Sindh or even punjab much like we have. So the businessmen make good money and don't have to fight hard like in India. So ultimately, they chose money over security. It was all good until the kidnappings started and they started emigration to the western countries with the support of sindhi diaspora.

That's what tells me you're bullshitting. Hindu Sindhis own a lot of businesses in Karachi. The place where I live has two supermarkets owned by Hindus.

That's what tells me you're bullshitting. Hindu Sindhis own a lot of businesses in Karachi. The place where I live has two supermarkets owned by Hindus.

Where did I say they don't?

I think it's time to put Chudhry Rehmat Ali's dream to fruition. It's tine for an Osmanistan.

Oh god. If you care about the lives of those hyderabadis, let it go. They ll be outnumbered badly. Even in Hyderabad city.

Yes, this was wrong. It should not have happened.

Victims of violence and kidnappings of women/children and Hindu and Sikh militias in East Punjab wanted revenge, and that is why it happened. It was misplaced, but the tragedy of East Punjab was terrifyingly brutal and premeditated. Reprisals were bound to come.

However the timeline and scales of violence show that the victims were overwhelmingly Muslims.

You have to remember that Sikhs and Hindus enjoyed British employment in the police and military far out of proportion to Muslims in Punjab. Muslims did not generally have weapons, but Sikhs and Hindus did.

And Muslims in India are not vulnerable?

Tharparkar is the most arid and inhospitable region in all of Pakistan. It is very hot, life is difficult, but that is their ancestral land and they love it.

They are destitute and poor generally. Some could take advantage, ofcourse. However kidnappings are not that common.

Muslims in India as a community are far from vulnerable. They dominate all black market business and criminal activities.

Muslims in India as a community are far from vulnerable. They dominate all black market business and criminal activities.

Yes hunty werkkk! That's my Muslim brothers up in there. Even being an oppressed minority, they still have the balls to terrorize you. You vegetarians forgot how Dawood Ibrahim shook you in 1993. Ek city mein 4 bomb blasts kya hogayay you wet your pants. Karachi dealt with regular bomb blasts every month in the years 2009-2011 and we still didnt cry like you wimps.

I request all members to not provoke each other. Thank you.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan

You are among the finest contributors here. Consider reporting if you find anything offensive.

Thanks sir, will do.

I think it's time to put Chudhry Rehmat Ali's dream to fruition. It's tine for an Osmanistan.

Our forefathers were much farther along in their thinking than we realize.

Chaudry Rahmat Ali took into account a homeland for Indian Muslims and Bangladeshis, separate from Pakistan, before most of us even felt it was needed.

Really enjoy bigots from both sides using Ahmadis as football to score political points against each other. You are, on the whole, both bigoted nations. Keep us out of your juvenile d!ck measuring.

Because you won't let them into mainstream society.

When you marginalize an entire community, they have no choice but too go to the underworld.

Yes hunty werkkk! That's my Muslim brothers up in there. Even being an oppressed minority, they still have the balls to terrorize you. You vegetarians forgot how Dawood Ibrahim shook you in 1993. Ek city mein 4 bomb blasts kya hogayay you wet your pants. Karachi dealt with regular bomb blasts every month in the years 2009-2011 and we still didnt cry like you wimps.

They whine the most when police belt their asses in lock up. Why whine about riots then and cry forever?
Because you won't let them into mainstream society.

When you marginalize an entire community, they have no choice but too go to the underworld.

That's only partially true. There are such hindu people also. Ashraf and ajlaf castes exist in India also. All the Ashraf flew off to Pakistan, what ll be blue collar guys do?

Untrue. Come with facts. This forum is not for sanghi trolls. There is no religious prosecution against minorities in Pakistan. Random incidents have happened and people have been punished unlike India where Muslim Genocide is underway and the mastermind behind it is the Prime minister.
I'm sure your blasphemy laws are 'random'. I'm sure that signing a statement denigrating Ahmadi beliefs just to get a passport is 'random'. Sell the snake oil to people who don't know Pakistan or Pakistanis.

Statements like 'its time to x/y/z' sound interesting, coming from Pakistanis. It is not that Pakistanis don't try. Its just that you are incompetent and can't achieve.

Really enjoy bigots from both sides using Ahmadis as
I'm sure your blasphemy laws are 'random'. I'm sure that signing a statement denigrating Ahmadi beliefs just to get a passport is 'random'. Sell the snake oil to people who don't know Pakistan or Pakistanis.

Statements like 'its time to x/y/z' sound interesting, coming from Pakistanis. It is not that Pakistanis don't try. Its just that you are incompetent and can't achieve.

Umm I'm here to console my Indian Muslim friends. This is not an Aap ki Adalat that I have to justify my country. Go lodge your complaint to the International Court of Justice if you're soooo hurt by Pakistan's law.

They whine the most when police belt their asses in lock up. Why whine about riots then and cry forever?

That's only partially true. There are such hindu people also. Ashraf and ajlaf castes exist in India also. All the Ashraf flew off to Pakistan, what ll be blue collar guys do?

It's completely true.
The level of Islamophobia in India is at an all time high.
Muslims are literally being blamed for everything.

When you close all doors, the community will open a few underground.

Can't blame them, they gotta do what they gotta do to survive.

Back
Top Bottom