What's new

"We will treat only Hindus, not Muslims"

An they say India is secular?

For how long will you hide this hate ?? Stop coming up with pathetic excuses. Face the reality, future of Muslims in India is doomed.
I don't think I owe an answer to a person who belongs to a theocratic state like Pakistan, where minorities are systematically hunted and denigrating Ahmadis is pre-requisite to even get a passport.

Just had the pleasure of looking into the details of this columnist. Looks like a typical bigot and anti-semite. He's currently writing a book called 'The New Atheist Threat'.

Now, I'm sure all this doesn't sound 'terroristy', infact probably normal, to Pakistanis, but for others, it should add a nice context.

I don't think I owe an answer to a person who belongs to a theocratic state like Pakistan, where minorities are systematically hunted and denigrating Ahmadis is pre-requisite to even get a passport.
So why such a big love for Ahmadis who are 0.005% of Pakistan’s population. They are a cult not a religion. If they violate the fundamental principles of Islam and they should declare it in public and not pretend to be Muslims. Nobody is denigrating them, just making sure they publicly declare who they are and where their loyalties are. BTW you don’t know $hit about Ahmadis and their origins. Also remember, it’s Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Islam is Paramount. We don’t pretend to be secular. Please justify your caste system before you talk about inequality in Pakistan.

Last edited:
What secularism... india isnt a secular state its a hindu terrorist state with a terrorist as prime minister

i don't need sermon on secularism from people living in islamic khilafat of pak sar zamin .give hindus ,christians , ahmadis , hazaras equal rights .

UP, CP and Bihar are ungovernable it seems

when did you return from tour of these states ? you can send ahmadis to these states of india .

i don't need sermon on secularism from people living in islamic khilafat of pak sar zamin .

You are getting annoyed because people are finally seeing through you facade.

The issue is that you pretend to be secular while pulling stunts like this.

If Pakistan stopped acting like an Islamic Republic, then you would also have the right criticize us.

You are getting annoyed because people are finally seeing through you facade.

The issue is that you pretend to be secular while pulling stunts like this.

If Pakistan stopped acting like an Islamic Republic, then you would also have the right criticize us.

why did your mullas not allow ahmadi member to sit in commission of minorities ? give minorities right to live honorably then dare to talk on secularism.

when did you return from tour of these states ? you can send ahmadis to india .

i have not even flown over them. Just asked Siri about what is cow belt and where do communal violence foster in India.

No. Not interested in sending Pakistanis to India.

But who are the Ahmadis? are they from the city of Qadiyan in India or what? How does Indian constitution recognize them to give them the secular rights.

i have not even flown over them. Just asked Siri about what is cow belt and where do communal violence foster in India.

No. Not interested in sending Pakistanis to India.

But who are the Ahmadis? are they from the city of Qadiyan in India or what? How does Indian constitution recognize them to give them the secular rights.
ask siri about condition of minorities in pakistan specially hindus and ahmadis .
every citizen of india has equal rights irrespective of religion in constitution of india .
give minorities of pakistan equal right with muslims in your constituition .

Do you know what is CAA and NRC?

yes CAA gives right to non muslims who are persecuted in muslim countries pakistan, afghanistan , bangladesh .

they keep their minorities as second class citizen , non muslims are insulted day by day by majority .

Back
Top Bottom