What's new

"We will treat only Hindus, not Muslims"

Congratulations on dismembering. I do see the kind of love and respect you get from Afghanistan, Iranan,

We do know the kind of love and respect you get from Afghanistan,Iran and GCC and Bangladesh gets from South East Asia. So much for dismembering. It is not like they let you eat at their table. LOL.

Just because you make statements, it does not make them factual.

I don't even understand what you are implying here. Your citizens are being deported for Islamophobia in GCCC and Canada, not ours.

Which is why we have all been saying.

A civil war in India will not remain within paper borders.

This is not sabre rattling.

This is the reality of our geography and civilizational peoplehood.

If Iranian peoples flee to the subcontinent across deserts , seas and mountains, what are the barriers going to be to 1.6 billion people on plains?

You do not have enough artillery or machine guns to stem the glow of humanity when and if this happens.

Not even tactical nukes.

Especially not.

Is that all the creativity you got?

i would like to invite you to make a thread as how you see civil war proceeding in India.

you are talking about a country whose citizens rarely have ventured out of their ancestral villages even in most dire of famine drought and political upheaval.

Oh god. I don't want Apu up here in my posts. Please don't engage with me. No patience for curry masala.

He is a fanatic and probably should have been banned already. It will come in due time.

Let us engage in fruitful discussion and leave these warped propagandists to themselves.

Just because you make statements, it does not make them factual.

I don't even understand what you are implying here. Your citizens are being deported for Islamophobia in GCCC and Canada, not ours.
Really? Some idiots who deserve to are indeed being deported but most top management is full of indians and especially hindus.

Muslims need to migrate strategically within India. That's all. There is always strength in numbers.
Yes, but the divides in India aren't just religious, they're also ethno-linguistic & caste based.

Regions that might otherwise be more 'tolerant' of Muslims within their particular ethno-linguistic group may not respond positively towards large numbers of migrants from other ethno-linguistic groups that impact the local demographic balance.

Is that all the creativity you got?

i would like to invite you to make a thread as how you see civil war proceeding in India.

you are talking about a country whose citizens rarely have ventured out of their ancestral villages even in most dire of famine drought and political upheaval.

So bloody true on the highlighted part

So bloody true on the highlighted part

bachpan me true blood or colonial taleem hasil na ki hoti to apko pata hota true does not need any adjectives.

super duper true kuch nahi hota. truth comes naturally nudist

Back
Top Bottom