What's new

We will REBUILD: CM Balochistan condemns terrorist attack in Ziarat.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
CM Balochistan condemns attack on Jinnah’s Ziarat residency; vows to rebuild

51bc3165d46d2.jpg

QUETTA: Balochistan Chief Minister Abdul Malik Baloch on Saturday took serious notice of the attack on Quaid-i-Azam’s Ziarat residency on Saturday.

"I strongly condemn this act", Baloch told Dawn.com. He said the perpetrators of the attack on Jinnah’s Ziarat residence would be brought to book.

The chief minister assured that Jinnah's residence would be restored in its original condition."I would even call foreign experts to restore the Ziarat residency in its original form," he said.The chief minister said the damaged portion of the residency would soon be reconstructed.

Moreover, Chief Secretary Balochistan Babar Yaqoob Fateh Muhammad and Inspector General Balochistan Police Mushtaq Sukhera visited Ziarat on the directives of the chief minister.The two top officials of the province directed the local administration to double its efforts to ensure security for buildings of national significance.

CM Balochistan condemns attack on Jinnah?s Ziarat residency; vows to rebuild - DAWN.COM

1101874206-1.jpg

1101874206-2.gif

a great symbol was removed, but knowing Pakistani character, politicians would use it to their advantage.

Balochistan might become ungovernable if this is what happens.

Baloch militants want separation and Pakistan can't seal the borders due to american fear and tribal cultures.

Proxy wars cannot be stopped.

Sectarian violence wont stop till there is a settlement in Afghanistan.

Solution is once again to include everyone in power and pump federal money there.

There will be a time when occupying Afghanistan would the the final outcome
We need to reintegrate that land back into Pakistan and fill the security void

There will be a time when occupying Afghanistan would the the final outcome
We need to reintegrate that land back into Pakistan and fill the security void

Occupy Afghanistan ?

Thats interesting , after the Russians & West, Pak would then be outsider No 3 who would have attempted this.

Good luck.

I will not suggest consolidation of what is inside Pak first as that does not seem to be happening.

CM Balochistan condemns attack on Jinnah’s Ziarat residency; vows to rebuild

51bc3165d46d2.jpg

QUETTA: Balochistan Chief Minister Abdul Malik Baloch on Saturday took serious notice of the attack on Quaid-i-Azam’s Ziarat residency on Saturday.

"I strongly condemn this act", Baloch told Dawn.com. He said the perpetrators of the attack on Jinnah’s Ziarat residence would be brought to book.

The chief minister assured that Jinnah's residence would be restored in its original condition."I would even call foreign experts to restore the Ziarat residency in its original form," he said.The chief minister said the damaged portion of the residency would soon be reconstructed.

Moreover, Chief Secretary Balochistan Babar Yaqoob Fateh Muhammad and Inspector General Balochistan Police Mushtaq Sukhera visited Ziarat on the directives of the chief minister.The two top officials of the province directed the local administration to double its efforts to ensure security for buildings of national significance.

CM Balochistan condemns attack on Jinnah?s Ziarat residency; vows to rebuild - DAWN.COM

1101874206-1.jpg

1101874206-2.gif

The things in the house i.e. historic photos and other stuff were burnt to ashes ... Are they preserved with the Ministry of Info or not??

It was a tourist place as that building was a museum.

what is left there to rebuilt? the interior is destroyed, the heritage is destroyed apart from some pictures hanging on the wall..

The only solution for Balochistan province is to wipe these rented terrorists out completely, no mercy should be shown to these rented terrorists & foreign hand should be exposed openly to the world over & over again, It is only then Balochistan province can develop & move forward but PML-N will no allow this because they are aiding & helping these rented terrorists & they have given tickets to them. Chengaiz Mari is part of PML-N & his brother is Harbiyar marri is in UK & he is spreading terror in Balochistan province. So it's not only these rented terrorists but even these spineless politicians are enemies of Pakistan & then when I say Pakistan Army should take over to save Pakistan then there are some people on this forum who blame me & say stupid stuff. These people love corrupt, incompetent & spineless politicians.

The only solution for Balochistan province is to wipe these rented terrorists out completely, no mercy should be shown to these rented terrorists & foreign hand should be exposed openly to the world over & over again, It is only then Balochistan province can develop & move forward but PML-N will no allow this because they are aiding & helping these rented terrorists & they have given tickets to them. Chengaiz Mari is part of PML-N & his brother is Harbiyar marri is in UK & he is spreading terror in Balochistan province. So it's not only these rented terrorists but even these spineless politicians are enemies of Pakistan & then when I say Pakistan Army should take over to save Pakistan then there are some people on this forum who blame me & say stupid stuff. These people love corrupt, incompetent & spineless politicians.

PMLN is only loyal to serving the cause of their pay masters...forget loyalty to Pakistan..Nawaz will sell the country for dollars, pounds, euros, riyals and dirhams if he can.

Its time to take the nationalist govt in confidence and kill the scumbags... offer them a chance to surrender (many will surrender) and those who dont need to be put to sleep... starting with the scumbags living in europe and getting financed from our enemies.

PMLN is only loyal to serving the cause of their pay masters...forget loyalty to Pakistan..Nawaz will sell the country for dollars, pounds, euros, riyals and dirhams if he can.

comparing him to zardari I would still put my faith in Nawaz!

zardari can sell anything & everything!

Jab Qaid kay banaye howay mulk ko tabah kar kay rakhdiya hey tu Qaid kay ghar ko taba kardena koon c bare baat hey...

Back
Top Bottom