What's new

"We will open trade route with India , importing if necessary to save our own farmers : PAK Finance Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean by independent? I told you it's government data.
You mean integrity of data? Highest of all available sources.

How did you come to the conclusion that it has the highest integrity of all available sources? What measure did you use?

Agreed. There is a very low chance of finding a decent bharti.
yes..your decency can be seen from your comments and your language....u need treatment dude..get well soon

They never have nor will they ever accept the existence of Pakistan. This is an ideological difference much greater than issue of Kashmir.
wrong..we most or almost all Indians dont have any issues with existence of Pak, the only issue is we see terrorism in our country origins from your country.

Smart and sensible move. It was impacting Pakistan more than India. And that too people at lower economic strata since they are more impacted by price rise.

370 isn’t going anywhere. Hopefully everyone realises this and moves on.
If 370 is really the concern, then they better find something else that impacts India.
Trust me a lot of options exist other than india to import. And pakistan is not affected by leaving india out of its trade circle.... we will have more trade deficit if we open it up with india.. and even if u remove 370 it won't make hell of a difference. The FM was brought in power by US and US wants the govt. to have some sort of trade link with india so that chinese influence lessens.this is a pipe dream and he is just doing a formality.. the real decisions will be made else where.

Last edited:
Kar lo yaar thoda sa business. Let some aid reach people who are suffering. Don’t do it with people whom you think are fascist. I am sure you can find other varieties too who would meet your high standards.

Yeh to na ho payega yaro.
Why are begging to these Pakistanis ? If they don't want , let it be.

yes..your decency can be seen from your comments and your language....u need treatment dude..get well soon

wrong..we most or almost all Indians dont have any issues with existence of Pak, the only issue is we see terrorism in our country origins from your country.

Treatment?

I only reply to you cow piss drinkers when you want to get uppity. I don't care about Bhartis, never open up threads, nor go onto bharti websites. This burning obsession seems one sided.

It seems that bhartis need mass treatment.

Yikes, the self-pleasuring by Indians on this thread goes a long way in explaining why they’re all suddenly strong supporters of a corrupt PMLN+PPP Government installed by a corrupt Army leadership.

From ranting, raving and abusing the Pakistan Army to this - makes complete sense since a corrupt Army and political leadership destroying and weakening Pakistan from within is exactly what a rabid Hindutva India would want.

Yet another reason why Imran Khan and the PTI need to return to power - if rabid Hindutva bigots support the Army leadership against Imran Khan, it’s because Imran Khan would make Pakistan stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom