What's new

"We will open trade route with India , importing if necessary to save our own farmers : PAK Finance Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier Indian traders had been importing Pakistani pink salt and selling as made in India.

Recently, Pakistani traders have grown some brain and I see a Made in Pakistan stamp on pink salt.

BHAI SAAB, achhaar bann jaegaa IQ ka ?

Have a look at the list again:

ALL the countries who have an average racial IQ of 100 or more are the ONLY countries to have invented advanced sciences and technologies. They are also the ONLY nations to have had advanced global civilisations through history. ALL those nations with less than an average racial IQ of 95 have NEVER EVER achieved this. Do you have ANY reasons why this is?

Pet question of this friend - Has India invented anything in last 1000 years?
Just wait. This question is coming your way.
I punctured his low IQ posts long back. The website itself says that IQ is proportional to Per capita Income. This year India’s per capita income will be roughly $2500 usd before rebasing and its likely they’ll remain at $1500 usd even after rebasing. Wonder whats the literacy rate?

Bajwa doctrine, read orders from East India Company owners in Washington to their Sepoys in GHQ Pindi to acquiesce to Indian hegemony in the region or your Belgium Farms, Popa John franchises and cushy think tank and DoD affiliated institutions will be taken away.

But it doesn't matter for India what Pakistan wants. The question is, if India want trade with Pakistan or not?
I doubt India will accept the offer.

Can you give me one reason why not to trade with Pakistan, as long as the trade is in our favor or balanced? You are ok with having a $70 billion deficit with China, but when it comes to Pakistan, even surplus trade is bad, i bow to your flawless logic :lol:

Can you give me one reason why not to trade with Pakistan, as long as the trade is in our favor or balanced? You are ok with having a $70 billion deficit with China, but when it comes to Pakistan, even surplus trade is bad, i bow to your flawless logic :lol:
There isn’t any. India will always welcome trade. As for trade deficit, you’re not china or even close to all the other countries we have a trade deficit with.

Pakistan’s peer would be Bangladesh or Sri Lanka. India continues to maintain a very healthy trade surplus with all of our neighbours barring china. Mostly because imports in this context wouldn’t be much and unless it’s raw material — they usually struggle to compete with Indian products.

I think there’s a good niche market for Pakistani goods though. Guess we will see if india plays ball.

Hilarious to see namak haram bharti laagar baagars rubbing shit all over themselves on this thread.

Current GOP is an illegal government and not mandated by the people of Pakistan. For all we care, they can give their asses to you micro penis gangrapists.

Even after the devastating floods, there is nothing that Pakistanis want from you saffron monkies.

Pudda yavon ajande har roz thread kol ke. Trade karo saday naal. Lull leni dyo, trade karni te aa parho mera lora te lyao avdi ma da kussa. Panchod gashti ma de bachay.

Puddi de apne aap nu pata ne ki samaj de. Railway line te eh gandu haagan jande te etay koi nawab de bachay baan ke pir de.

Last edited:
Bharti’o aukat vich ro.

Te lakh di lanat...twadi ma’va nu pook de doray pende pe ne...

:lol:

Earlier Indian traders had been importing Pakistani pink salt and selling as made in India.

Recently, Pakistani traders have grown some brain and I see a Made in Pakistan stamp on pink salt.

They do that with rice too.. But whose fault is it? Certainly not India.

No. No Pakistani leader is visionary. Blind people can't see the vision.
Education system of Pakistan is not so progressive. They prefers religious study over real education. That's their leaders always play with people emotions. They give them a one religious slogan in every election and try to win elections.

Pakistan's future was determined with India from the start. But they preferred change their identity and started looking towards middle east, then America and then China.
They remained blind and forgot that huge market is just 50km away from them which is also culturally attached to them. But they preferred again blindness and started singing Kashmir forgetting their own people.
I m not in favor of trade between India and Pakistan unless Pakistanis adopt their true identity and forget Kashmir forever.
Actually that's not entirely true. Maybe in your Bollywood brain dead media.
Religious education is lacking behind in Pakistan.
I've witnessed Islamic religious education in UK and it is progressive. I personally know imams that have also become doctors, engineers, teachers and professionals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom