What's new

We are Jihadis; we have the right to rule

Adabarez

New Recruit

Reaction score
Quran is a book; a fine cut of Divine wisdom and knowledge…..which God has very graciously bestowed to the mankind. I wish Mecca or Medina were the cities of Islam from where.....that Quranic divinely wisdom and knowledge was flowing out in abundance ....

There should have been hundreds of universities of knowledge, philosophy, of science and medicine and research centers surrounding those cities....to benefit the mankind. By now every Muslim country street should have been full of scholars and philosophers of wisdom and Knowledge....

BUT what is this going on..... ......I see brutal Killers emerging from every nook and corner …sent out to spread anarchy, death and destruction to the world out there.........and they say call us TTP, Lashkr e Jhangvi, Lashkar e Teyaba , we are Jihadis.....we have the right to rule....we are your Islam .
But
This is NOt my Islam.

Your premise is incorrect... no wonder you are led to wrong conclusion. :no:

Quran is a book, a fine cut Divine wisdom and knowledge…..which God has very graciously bestowed to the mankind. I wish Mecca or Medina were the cities of Islam from where.....that Quranic divinely wisdom and knowledge was flowing out in abundance ....

There should have been hundreds of universities of knowledge, philosophy, of science and medicine and research centers surrounding those cities....to benefit the mankind. By now every Muslim country street should have been full of scholars and philosophers of wisdom and Knowledge....

BUT what is this going on..... ......I see brutal Killers emerging from every nook and corner …sent out to spread anarchy, death and destruction to the world out there.........and they say call us TTP, Lashkr e Jhangvi, Lashkar e Teyaba , we are Jihadis.....we have the right to rule....we are your Islam .
But
This is NOt my Islam.

i have many questions. i will start to post. plz answer my questions.
1. Jihad against who ?
2. is suicide allowed in Islam ?
3. does Islam allow killing innocent people ?
4. is Jihad meant for offensive ? or defensive ?
5. does Islam allow to rule by force ?
6. Did our Prophets convert or show people path of Islam by force ?
7. Does Islam say something about Patriotism ?
8. Does Islam allow bombing in Mosque (no matter whose Mosque it is) ?
9. What is the meaning of 'Islam' word ?
10. you said Jihad is the Islam, not the what our Holly Book Al-Qur'an says ? so you have new Islam ?

hinduguy Writes;
Your premise is incorrect... no wonder you are led to wrong conclusion.

I believe you follow Hindu faith..so may I know, what is your objection; objection to Quran that its book of Divine wisdom, knowledge and Truth confirming all the divine religion and updating it with last word of God...Islam
or
You are concerned about the jihadis claiming their right to rule

Please clarify...I will try to answer

thanks

hinduguy Writes;
Your premise is incorrect... no wonder you are led to wrong conclusion.

I believe you follow Hindu faith..so may I know, what is your objection; objection to Quran that its book of Divine wisdom, knowledge and Truth confirming all the divine religion and updating it with last word of God...Islam
or
You are concerned about the jihadis claiming their right to rule

Please clarify...I will try to answer

thanks

first answer my questions , we can later talk about other believers.

lolzz you are ****** and your place is here

20090308_01c.jpg

In what muslim country's is j!had justified?

"And why should you not fight in the cause of Allah and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed) Men, women, and children, whose cry is: 'Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from You, one who will protect; and raise for us from You, one who will help'."

LOL OP did not have a single word to reply my 10 questions, just went to offline :rolleyes:

@BDforever @hinduguy @Imran Khan lay off the guy @Adabarez. He has a point worth noting or has everyone misconstrued what he's posted? He's simply expressing himself by stating that Islam should have led to philosophical, spiritual and tangible enlightenment. Driven by knowledge, exchange of ideas and expression. Instead he is dismayed to see that it has been taken over by Jihadis who wish to propagate the baser interpretations and edicts of the said religion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom