What's new

Water Wars: The impact of India stopping Pakistani water

Indians can keep laughing and creating bogus articles, sh*t shoveling as I would like to call it.

But when it comes to the tipping point, every country in the region will gang up on India.

There are always consequences, India must think long and hard as to which direction it will take its people. At this moment in time you are hurtling towards destruction from all corners, I hope you're ready.

So the lawyer representing you in the ICC on the water issues is a bogus source? No wonder you guys have such a pi$$ poor record in international arbitration cases. :omghaha:
There is only one nation in this region which can pose a considerable threat to India- that is China and we have seen how much they care for you. I believe their standard response during Kargil was- its a bilateral issue so don't drag us in- they have their own fish to fry and the rest of the nations in this region are penny pushers. Who's going to attack us along with Pakistan- BD and SL? :omghaha:

Learn to build some dams or better yet invest in sea water desalinization plants. Or you can keep fuming while we keep marching ahead.

They make lawsuits at international courts and lose everytime.Either ur case is hollow or ur legal people are incompetent,instead of blaming india on everything,deal with it.

They make lawsuits at international courts and lose everytime.Either ur case is hollow or ur legal people are incompetent,instead of blaming india on everything,deal with it.
The more that pakistan goes to international arbitration its better for india. Like crying wolf, everytime they lose, the less and less seriously they will be taken... one day will come when ICC will stop taking pakistans case anymore..

India is being incredibly short sighted yet again by these actions.

They are incapable of peacefully living side by side with others. They are the main reason why there is no peace in the region.

Not only Pakistan, but every other country in the region including China will back Pakistan and we will reign down a shower of missiles on India, we will ensure India never rises again.

By these actions this is the fate which you have sealed for yourselves. This is how the water wars will end.

:sleep:...That's what you need

Back
Top Bottom