What's new

WATCH: Physically repulsive mob of BIMARU Radicals talk about how UP Hindus are lining up at Nepal border to find a fair-skinned Pakistani Muslim brid

hatehs

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Listen to how this filthy hideous radical talks with such lust about Pakistani women. Completely perplexing since according to many ⚫ Hondas on this forum, Pakistanis and Indians are completely indistinguishable in appearance and there's nothing different about either us.

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark...

...the guy in the video is @Skimming , right?
Could be

@Raj-Hindustani @Skimming
Here go your all efforts to the toilet when you struggle all day to show India's bright face. :azn:
Like I said many times before we may have looked a bit similar but typical Pakistanis and Indians are two different pols of this world.
While a typical Pakistani will never talk like this about Anju (The Indian girl who came to Pakistan) but atypical Indian will proudly utter rubbish about Sima and other Pakistani girls.

While a typical Pakistani will never talk like this about Anju (The Indian girl who came to Pakistan) but atypical Indian will proudly utter rubbish about Sima and other Pakistani girls.
Dude these pajeets were literally moaning thinking about Seema, while when I heard about this Anju story, all I could do was shake my head at the fact that a Pakistani was squandering his genetics with some little pajeetni Honda AASI goblin.

Back
Top Bottom