What's new

Wasim Akram to marry aussie girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you born yesterday? Let me introduce you to a brilliant piece of technology:

plasticsareforever. org/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/001-plastic-water-bottle-controversy.jpg

And let explain to you that muslims use as much toilet paper in my gym as the next man. I have never seen them carrying bottles of water into the loo or the gardening can. You are really hilarious.

And let explain to you that muslims use as much toilet paper in my gym as the next man. I have never seen them carrying bottles of water into the loo or the gardening can. You are really hilarious.

that solves the problem doesnt it- Case closed-

That Hadith certainly dont apply on the marriage issue-

Prophet PBUH just said if u dont have ghairat then u whatever u want to do.

This goes for bad muslims and whatever they do be it marriage or else.

that solves the problem doesnt it- Case closed-

The case would be closed if common Pakistani's accept it that Wasim and Sherie married for love and that's that and has nothing to do with Islam, Pakistani Men or women. It also shows that Wasim was terrified about the reaction back home that he blustered some crap about her converting to Islam to keep you all happy. I am happy that love conquers religion and hence in front of love all religions will come second best and I look forward to that day.

Man what a turn this thread has taken. Bum washing etiquette. Ewww man.

Paper is and feels disgusting. You feel unwashed and sticky and burny down there. Use water copioussly man. Otherwise all sort of nasty things happen down there.

And the lingering smell ......

Happy Ramzan!! bdw did Ramzan already start ?

no it would start in Arab world on 10 the and in south Asia on 11

The case would be closed if common Pakistani's accept it that Wasim and Sherie married for love and that's that and has nothing to do with Islam, Pakistani Men or women. It also shows that Wasim was terrified about the reaction back home that he blustered some crap about her converting to Islam to keep you all happy. I am happy that love conquers religion and hence in front of love all religions will come second best and I look forward to that day.
that day would never come and Islam is and would never remain most important thing in life off Muslims and she's has converted to Islam and is marrying wasim Akram and we pray for her prosperous life ahead and also off wasim

that day would never come and Islam is and would never remain most important thing in life off Muslims and she's has converted to Islam and is marrying wasim Akram and we pray for her prosperous life ahead and also off wasim

Wasim's love marriage shows that the day is coming when Religion will be conquered by love. Till then lap up the bunkum that she has converted to Islam it will change nothing except prevent Wasim's house being bombed in Pakistan.

Wasim's love marriage shows that the day is coming when Religion will be conquered by love. Till then lap up the bunkum that she has converted to Islam it will change nothing except prevent Wasim's house being bombed in Pakistan.

don't word Mr this would never happen Islam would remain on top for ever sir your dreams will only remain dreams

don't word Mr this would never happen Islam would remain on top for ever sir your dreams will only remain dreams

Well Wasim married a non muslim and for love. He says very dubiously she has converted as if converting to Islam is like buying a beer from my local.

He proposed to her in a Christian manner so what more can I say. It must hurt your ego but he chose love over his religion and you are blinkered enough not to see that. Hurrah for Wasim & Sherrie.

Wait, was he all like 'in the name of Jesus and god and the ghost' when he made the proposal?
give me a break.....

He went down on his knees so what is Islamic about that? In Islam you would want your family to get in touch with his family. My comment is to the Mulla Z's who are trying to hide behind the fig leaf that she converted to Islam and will live in Pakistan. She probably has not been told about the power cuts as well as garden hose in the toilet yet I presume. Interfaith marriages are good for the future.

Lol- He proposed the to the Aussie Bhabhi because she was Ahl e Kitaab- One from the Book-

and he didnt propose to Sushmita Sen because she was Hindu- such married is not allowed in Islam-

So you see @Always Neutral it was always religion over Love for him-

Simple Logic-

Last edited by a moderator:

Is it right that he put Islam first after Love?

Lol- He proposed the to the Aussie Bhabhi because she was Ahl e Kitaab- One from the Book-

and he didnt propose to Sushmita Sen because she was Hindu- such married is not allowed in Islam-

So you see @Always Neutral it was always religion over Love for him-

Simple Logic-

How do you know that there was anything between Sushmita Sen and Wasim Akram? Both had rubbished the news of any involvement.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you know that there was anything between Sushmita Sen and Wasim Akram? Both had rubbished the news of any involvement.

And how do you know about Islam over Love or Love over Islam stuff?-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom