What's new

Washington, Seoul agree SKorean missiles' range increases to 800km

LOL, this coming from the dude whose country's fighter jets are not based in his home country, but in the US due to lack of air space.

Oh, I forgot, you are a falseflag mainlander and you wouldn't know that.

I admit we have our limitations but then, unlike some, I never boasted our capabilities in an international forum.

If caring and defending your ancestral motherland is a falseflagger I'm sure many in this forum are equally guilty. BTW I never stepped my feet inside China and since I have some leisure time coming so would you be able to suggest some good place in China for a big family to visit? You seem knowledgeable enough.

In the Longer run this will be good for us as we slowly Unveil to the world real range of Bhrahmos

Like the korea's former president said we just have to hide behind the america's butt and that's the best option available for us now :bunny:

Like the korea's former president said we just have to hide behind the america's butt and that's the best option available for us now :bunny:

With world class companies like Samsung, LG, Hundai it will change soon! India should leverage the good electronic industry from SK... Let India sell Brahmos to SK and have a strong trade relation ship!

There is no place to test the ballistic missiles in Korea, especially long range ones, and must be tested in the US. That's the American leverage.

For cruise missiles and drones, there is no range limitation because these could be tested in Korea by circling around, so the US has no leverage, except for the supersonic ones that cannot steer easily.(Supersonic cruise missiles are not range restricted, so the ROK is investing heavily in the supersonic missiles).

untrue. long ranged tests are done over the ocean. case in point the nk attempts at a rocket launch the last couple of times, russia, us and china has tested icbms over the pacific many times because no one country(perhaps with the exception of russia) really have enough land for a full scale icbm test. now i understand that the neighborhood that SK is in is rather crowded, but if it came down to it they can test over the water of they wanted to.

I would say Chinese has no interests in S. Korea, why we should fight ? Its not in Cold War, to protect N. Korea and communism world is not an objective of China. Mate, can you give me a reason whats the reason China will start war targeting S. Korea ?

I would say Chinese has no interests in S. Korea, why we should fight ? Its not in Cold War, to protect N. Korea and communism world is not an objective of China
The Chinese foreign ministry is ready to throw the towel on North Korea, the PLA is not because they don't want to see F-22s based 600 km from Beijing.

Back
Top Bottom