What's new

Was Modi's Message to China's Li Keqiang - We will accept the LAC as the border?

No not at all.

Tawang is habited by Arunachalis who proudly stand by India. Aksai Chin was illegally taken over because there was no habited city there.

Please comment sensibly.

I am just giving a perspective :) . WHat is actually gonna happen is LAC will become official border .

what is there in aksai chin that you are so willing to give away tawang???

Because he doesn't know jackshit about Arunachal. So he likes to post just for the heck of it.

I am just giving a perspective :) . WHat is actually gonna happen is LAC will become official border .

My friend, Tawang is having people who have stood always as proud Indians. Please don't ever think of abandoning them or any of us. It is equivalent to giving Delhi or Mumbai. Never forget that this is one country.

Because he doesn't know jackshit about Arunachal. So he likes to post just for the heck of it.

My friend, Tawang is having people who have stood always as proud Indians. Please don't ever think of abandoning them or any of us. It is equivalent to giving Delhi or Mumbai. Never forget that this is one country.

I try not to get into mudslinging but google why aksai chin is important geographically more than tawang .

Now since everybody wants to talk about it lets talk about it . It is the eighth least populous district in the country . Why china wants tawang ?? Hint tibet .

Why i consider aksai chin more important than tawang ? Its proximity to new delhi . Total area of tawang 2,085 .

Aksai Chin covers an area of about 37,244 square kilometres . China will not give it up as it connects tibet to Xinjiang .

Also As recently as 2003, the Dalai Lama said that Arunachal Pradesh was "actually part of Tibet". He reversed his position in 2008, acknowledging the legitimacy of the McMahon Line and the Indian claim to the region

They want tawang badly . If we could exchange tawang for Aksai Chin , i think it would be a good deal .

But People of Tawang consider themselves to be Indian and the Buddhist Monastery of Tawang on whose basis China is claiming Tawang considers itself to be Indian religious institution.

These people are not like ingrate Kashmiris who want to run away to Pakistan for sake of Allah.

I try not to get into mudslinging but google why aksai chin is important geographically more than tawang .

Now since everybody wants to talk about it lets talk about it . It is the eighth least populous district in the country . Why china wants tawang ?? Hint tibet .

I am aware of that genius. That's the reason why we cannot give it away. Remember that the NE is connected to India via only my state. It is not a position that is favorable.

Why i consider aksai chin more important than tawang ? Its proximity to new delhi . Total area of tawang 2,085 .

Aksai Chin covers an area of about 37,244 square kilometres . China will not give it up as it connects tibet to Xinjiang .

Chinese missiles and strike forces can cross into Delhi even without Aksai Chin because their roads and infrastructure in the border is robust compared to the secular infrastructure we have in India in the borders.

Also As recently as 2003, the Dalai Lama said that Arunachal Pradesh was "actually part of Tibet". He reversed his position in 2008, acknowledging the legitimacy of the McMahon Line and the Indian claim to the region

NEFA always considered itself Indian, even before HH made his trip into India after the invasion of Tibet.

I am aware of that genius. That's the reason why we cannot give it away. Remember that the NE is connected to India via only my state. It is not a position that is favorable.

Chinese missiles and strike forces can cross into Delhi even without Aksai Chin because their roads and infrastructure in the border is robust compared to the secular infrastructure we have in India in the borders.

NEFA always considered itself Indian, even before HH made his trip into India after the invasion of Tibet.

It's your opinion against mine . Lets agree to disagree .

It's your opinion against mine . Lets agree to disagree .
How about we give you too china?

How can you even consider giving away Indian citizen to foreign country to sake of greed or business ?

Those people stood by us for better or worse and now you suddenly want to abandoned them ?

You disrespected lots of North-East people.

A country is all about its people.

Tawang is not a entity that can be traded. It is India and people and its people are indians.

The Chinese should retreat back to the McCartney-McDonald line in Aksai Chin because that's up to where they had originally claimed. In 1962 China ended up annexing a part of Ladakh that it had not initially claimed, areas that are located to the south of Aksai Chin. They annexed territory well to the south of their original claim line.

This line still puts Aksai Chin proper inside China but will require China to give back some of the territory south of Aksai Chin proper under its control back to India, i.e., parts that China had not claimed originally.

Back
Top Bottom