pic-2.jpg

Russian design check list:
A: Does it have big reactors
B: Does it have more guns than a Texas tea party barbecue
C: does it look like a wolf

French/Itallian Check list:
A: Does it have 8 galleys
B: Does it have 18 reverse gears

It does to me. Remove the colour black from the russian ship and then you might see my point.

P.S : Just talking about the looks.

My favorite AEGIS destroyer is the Sejong the Great class destroyer.

It's about 11000 tons with a full load and it carries 32 more missiles then the US
Arleigh Burke class destroyers.

Armament:

• 1 x 5 inch (127mm/L62) Mk-45 Mod 4 naval gun
  • 1 x 30 mm Goalkeeper CIWS
  • 1 x RAM Block 1 CIWS
  • 4 x 4 SSM-700K Hae Sung anti-ship missiles
  • 80-cell Mk 41 VLS
  • SM-2 Block IIIB/IV
  • 48-cell K-VLS
  • 32 x Hyunmoo III land attack cruise missiles
  • 16 x K-ASROC Red Shark in (VLS)
  • 2 x 3 K745 LW Blue Shark torpedoes

Now here are some pics:

ROKS_Sejong_the_Great_%28DDG_991%29.jpg

Photo-ROK-Sejong4.jpg

Photo-ROK-Sejong5.jpg

120306-N-DB801-819.jpg

south-koreas-first-aegis-destroyer-king-sejong-the-great-anchors-at-a-naval-port-in-busan-south-korea.jpg

Pakistan Navy should try to strike a deal with China for Tupe 52 destroyer. I hope it happens.

Russian technology is way to big, check this sub out.

01020168115005.jpg

submarine.jpg

Don't know why Russians love big tech.

Compared to this are you serious?
pic-2.jpg

Russian design check list:
A: Does it have big reactors
B: Does it have more guns than a Texas tea party barbecue
C: does it look like a wolf

French/Itallian Check list:
A: Does it have 8 galleys
B: Does it have 18 reverse gears

Lozz nice one.

@vietminh T-45 on paper is and it well could have been one of the most powerful destroyers on the seas but due to poor judgment and budget cuts the T-45 has launched without certain critical equipment as CIWS and certain radar equipment.

So in reality it is not all that great.

As if its AAAW capability (PAAMS-Aster 30) is diminished by the absense of a last ditch self defence weapons like Phalanx ciws....
n an "intensive attack" a single Type 45 could simultaneously track, engage and destroy more targets than five Type 42 destroyers operating together.
Type 45 destroyer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Which radar equipment do you say Type 45 is lacking?
It has been suggested that the SAMPSON radar is capable of tracking an object the size of a cricket ball travelling at three times the speed of sound
Type 45 destroyer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite AEGIS destroyer is the Sejong the Great class destroyer.

It's about 11000 tons with a full load and it carries 32 more missiles then the US
Arleigh Burke class destroyers.

Armament:

• 1 x 5 inch (127mm/L62) Mk-45 Mod 4 naval gun
  • 1 x 30 mm Goalkeeper CIWS
  • 1 x RAM Block 1 CIWS
  • 4 x 4 SSM-700K Hae Sung anti-ship missiles
  • 80-cell Mk 41 VLS
  • SM-2 Block IIIB/IV
  • 48-cell K-VLS
  • 32 x Hyunmoo III land attack cruise missiles
  • 16 x K-ASROC Red Shark in (VLS)
  • 2 x 3 K745 LW Blue Shark torpedoes

Now here are some pics:

ROKS_Sejong_the_Great_%28DDG_991%29.jpg

Photo-ROK-Sejong4.jpg

Photo-ROK-Sejong5.jpg

120306-N-DB801-819.jpg

south-koreas-first-aegis-destroyer-king-sejong-the-great-anchors-at-a-naval-port-in-busan-south-korea.jpg

This is the US technology, those South Koreans cannot build anything with their own.

Meanwhile, this ship is overweighed, it is almost 2000 tons more than the Arleigh Burke Flight IIA, but the gas turbine is the same.

@ChineseTiger1986

Ok, how is it overweighed? It weighs more because it carries more armament, like I stated it carries 128 VLS versus 96 on the Arleigh Burke. Carrying more large missiles and the associated launch systems weigh a lot and do slow the ship down to a certain degree, but it's about finding a balance of fitting the right amount of fire power and speed.

As far as the South Koreans using US technology, yeah I'm sure the ship uses a **** load of US technology but get off your high horse, everyone here knows the Chinese are probably the best in the world at copying **** and using technology they steal from other countries.

@ChineseTiger1986

Ok, how is it overweighed? It weighs more because it carries more armament, like I stated it carries 128 VLS versus 96 on the Arleigh Burke. Carrying more large missiles and the associated launch systems weigh a lot and do slow the ship down to a certain degree, but it's about finding a balance of fitting the right amount of fire power and speed.

As far as the South Koreans using US technology, yeah I'm sure the ship uses a **** load of US technology but get off your high horse, everyone here knows the Chinese are probably the best in the world at copying **** and using technology they steal from other countries.

Ahhh, i must hurt your Korean pride here, but sorry, you guys now need to copy the North Korean rocket technology from the debris you got from them. :coffee:

lol, you haven't hurt jack, I mean I don't see anything wrong with what I said.

Thus is why your not even trying to refute my statements because you know it's true. The Chinese are Copy Cats = fact

Instead you childishly talk about hurt prides? OK you do that... : D

lol, you haven't hurt jack, I mean I don't see anything wrong with what I said.

Thus is why your not even trying to refute my statements because you know it's true. The Chinese are Copy Cats = fact

Instead you childishly talk about hurt prides? OK you do that... : D

The US Arleigh Burke Flight IIA is only 9200 tons with 4 units of GE LM2500 gas turbine with all total output of 100,000 shp.

Your precious Sejong the Great uses the same gas turbine with the same output, but it is 1800 tons more than the AB FIIA.

Do you understand the meaning of overweighed? A larger ship with the same engine compared to a smaller ship.

Typical South Korean bragging attitude, yet 3 straight rocket launch failure proved that you are just a toddler in the military complex industry.

Better to stick with your cellphone and LCD monitor, since the military complex industry is something too complicated for you Koreans to grasp it.

Yeah well you know what? It's still a great ship in my small opinion.

What's funny is your so ready to just jump the gun and attack other people, bringing their ethnic background into the argument, and trying to generally put others down. It's pretty telling of the kind of character you have.

China is a great country with a long history and great people, but don't get it twisted, humans are humans, theirs no such thing as a superior race, to think so only shows how truly feeble your mind is.

I'm on this forum to have serious discussions, back and forth conversations, but if your just going to try to belittle others you should gtfo cus no one here wants that kind of attitude around here.

Yeah well you know what? It's still a great ship in my small opinion.

What's funny is your so ready to just jump the gun and attack other people, bringing their ethnic background into the argument, and trying to generally put others down. It's pretty telling of the kind of character you have.

You are the first who did that, so don't get hurt when i speak out the truth.

Back
Top Bottom