What's new

‘Wars of religion will start in Europe’ – Turkish FM

For a national leader, that too from a respected country like Turkey, this was a rather loose statement.

Sure Europe is doing it wrong, but by telling it to them, you will make them conscious about it and they will go about it faster than ever.

For some reasons, Europe is less Christian than it ever was. Apparently, they don't want any religion in their countries.

NATO is not Christian.

The only religious Europeans that you find are the eastern ones who are a minority themselves in EU countries.

How is NATO Christian?

I think it is more to do with a similar racial and linguistic profile that binds them together (Latin/Cyrillic) rather than Christianity.

For a national leader, that too from a respected country like Turkey, this was a rather loose statement.

Sure Europe is doing it wrong, but by telling it to them, you will make them conscious about it and they will go about it faster than ever.

For some reasons, Europe is less Christian than it ever was. Apparently, they don't want any religion in their countries.

The only religious Europeans that you find are the eastern ones who are a minority themselves in EU countries.

How is NATO Christian?

I think it is more to do with a similar racial and linguistic profile that binds them together (Latin/Cyrillic) rather than Christianity.

Please tell me what exactly does Europe wrong. Explain it to me.

Does India allow Pakistani politicians to do campaigns on their own ground, where they summon tenthousands, threat public order and rant against the nation they reside in?

If so, would you please show me when and under what circumstances Idia allowed such events?

Please tell me what exactly does Europe wrong. Explain it to me.

Does India allow Pakistani politicians to do campaigns on their own ground, where they summon tenthousands, threat public order and rant against the nation they reside in?

If so, would you please show me when and under what circumstances Idia allowed such events?

what europe does wrong is giving equal rights to women, minorities, lgbt, jews, muslims etc

no one cares for india or pakistan

How is NATO Christian?

The religious Europeans are also the Russians.

Omg, what is this guy on about. Cringes.....

Most turkish politicians come from very small backgrounds. The diplomatic elite is hunted out of office and this is what you get then. A busdriver president who has a University diploma created before the University was formed and a foreign minister who got his Dr title paid by a EU stipendium and is now insulting the EU in the most primitive way possible.

When you fill a government with peasants, this is what you get. It is sad to see a country going down like that but its also interesting.

We have a punch off farmers who are running our country majority off them are from tokat or yozgat. who never went to university or had any sufficient education. And never traveled outside of their village, they're turnning us into a laughing stock of the whole world, The civilized world should forgive us a little bit, until we get rid of them, which I believe we would.

Most turkish politicians come from very small backgrounds. The diplomatic elite is hunted out of office and this is what you get then. A busdriver president who has a University diploma created before the University was formed and a foreign minister who got his Dr title paid by a EU stipendium and is now insulting the EU in the most primitive way possible.

When you fill a government with peasants, this is what you get. It is sad to see a country going down like that but its also interesting.
I understood the term "political elite" after seeing AKP for years. Rulers must be highly educated and intellectual. Not "one of the people."

And the funny thing is that they always talk about "800 year old state traditions" starting with Ottomans and continued by Turkey. Yes, indeed we had "state traditions" and highly skilled diplomats but AKP goons themselves turned that into nothing.

I understood the term "political elite" after seeing AKP for years. Rulers must be highly educated and intellectual. Not "one of the people."

And the funny thing is that they always talk about "800 year old state traditions" starting with Ottomans and continued by Turkey. Yes, indeed we had "state traditions" and highly skilled diplomats but AKP goons themselves turned that into nothing.

Erdogan threatened European citizens today. He said we will not be safe on the streets anymore.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...rning-europeans-not-walk-safely-a7642941.html

Thats a direct threat and would have been considered a declaration of war not long ago. I ask you honestly, do turkish people realize what this psychopath is doing with the renomee of their nation?

@Vergennes @waz @Nilgiri

Erdogan threatened European citizens today. He said we will not be safe on the streets anymore.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...rning-europeans-not-walk-safely-a7642941.html

Thats a direct threat and would have been considered a declaration of war not long ago. I ask you honestly, do turkish people realize what this psychopath is doing with the renomee of their nation?

He really went full retard with this ... I really don't get what he wants to gain with thread like this ...

Well would be interesting to see if we can see the yesterday attack on british citizens in connections with the terror threats Erdogan made against european citizens?

We know for sure that Turkey actively supported the IS in the past.

The german secret service says so:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ccording-leaked-German-government-report.html

Our own italian secret service says Erdogans son has contacts to IS and profits from oil sales:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3452497/Erdogans-son-probed-money-laundering-Italy.html

Erdogan yesterday announced that no european person will be save as long Europe opposses him. Just the same day IS attacks in London.

Those who make a terrorism threat will be hold accountable for it.

I think we will reach a point sooner or later where we have to stop this. Appeasement doesnt work in such cases.

@waz @Nilgiri @Vergennes

@Vergennes @waz @Nilgiri
He is even worse at home...liking "no" voters to terrorists and many other weird shıt.

I observed that German President Steinmeier, directly engaged Erdoğan separating him from Turkey. This is a good diplomatic tactic, i think you should blame and slam Erdoğan rather than Turkish people or Turkey.

@Vergennes @waz @Nilgiri

Harboring terrorists hostile to Turkey is an act of war too! What goes around comes around my dear European boy.

He is even worse at home...liking "no" voters to terrorists and many other weird shıt.

I observed that German President Steinmeier, directly engaged Erdoğan separating him from Turkey. This is a good diplomatic tactic, i think you should blame and slam Erdoğan rather than Turkish people or Turkey.

Im aware of that. Erdogan ruins your nations Reputation. I believe his rule will end soon.

Im aware of that. Erdogan ruins your nations Reputation. I believe his rule will end soon.
Nah, i think, he is only ruining his and his parties reputation. But as a result, he is straining the relationship between Turkey and Europe.....not a single passes in Turkey without, him attacking EU countries....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom