What's new

''WAR on Pakistan'' not war on terror

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
this is simply a war on pakistan, NATO killed our soldiers while violating our borders, why cant pakistan army and govt take it as a war sign and reply it in the same way, if india had attacked like this surely our planes must have been bombing in india right now

this is a very clear indication of slave mentality by pakistan military and government who have both adopted a criminal silence

although i must say that drone attacks had been violating our borders and killing our people but killing our soldiers is a clear indication of theor intentions

there is no pakisani now who doubt it as a war on terrorists r terrorism, its not a WOT, its war on pakistan, guys please wake up

there are brainwashed beghairats in armyand govt who have this kind of mentality

our media/army and govt is equally responsible in hiding the truth, now when army guys are being killed by theor 'allies' now, they are condemning it

Last edited by a moderator:
the problem lies with your leaders and a way of thought which is sadly prevalent in Pakistan now. you need to infuse fresh blood into your political system . take hard choices. and ensure democracy is strengthen .
no military dictatorship has ever been good for Pakistan .
do refute me if i am wrong. would love to hear your views.

the problem lies with your leaders and a way of thought which is sadly prevalent in Pakistan now. you need to infuse fresh blood into your political system . take hard choices. and ensure democracy is strengthen .
no military dictatorship has ever been good for Pakistan .
do refute me if i am wrong. would love to hear your views.

if military dictatorship was any good we might not have been in this shitt right now in the first place

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom