What's new

War is declared - Pakistan vs India in the Hockey finals at the Asian games!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup

I hope India wins.

Our hockey is corrupted so much by politicians. If our team wins, they'd stay in job. If they lose, media will voice about it and maybe some heads will roll.

Though I'd very much like Pakistan to win, but Pakistan is going to do much better when it rises from ashes. Then we may be able to win olympics and so forth.
@Akheilos see the shit i was talking about with this guy?? lol
this guy lives on being against pakistan… what a fag…
@Horus this guy can't be a pakistani…. you have to check him out… i never seen a single post of his where he wished well for our country and he is always against anything good for our country.

mean while Mother Mary kom won Gold in Boxing !

1000 Salute to you mother india !

b1f47a90c3352278bde40f28760674dd.jpg

Well I'd give this one game to India and then never let them win again.

:p

I hope corruption vanishes from Indian sports too, but then i'd like to see them losing to us.

The reason for this match is, India v Pakistan will be huge in media. If we lose, media will talk about corruption in hockey (already some articles past few days), and maybe some senior people will get fired and we will have some democracy here, like we're seeing in PCB.

O think pak will win, but i hope they lose.
yes you would want to ruin pakistans honor wouldn't you… i told you i was going to watch your ***… here is another thing of you wishing bad for pakistan.

IST! (and PST?)
thanks

Yup

I hope India wins.

Our hockey is corrupted so much by politicians. If our team wins, they'd stay in job. If they lose, media will voice about it and maybe some heads will roll.

Though I'd very much like Pakistan to win, but Pakistan is going to do much better when it rises from ashes. Then we may be able to win olympics and so forth.

bhai corruption in sports is a problem in india too .

let the best men win :cheers:

Man there is no need to call it a war. The focus should be to win for Pak, not to beat India.

Well ultimately India and Pakistan will make it to Kabaddi final too if they beat their semifinal opponents respectively (which is very much likely).
So Its gonna be 2 battles and both for gold between India and Pakistan.

Hockey is going through bad pathes here in India.. I can just hope for gold.. Best of luck India..
Dhyanchand jese log ab India me nahi milte warna hamari ka koi jawab nahi tha..

mean while Mother Mary kom won Gold in Boxing !

1000 Salute to you mother india !

View attachment 101784

while we celebrate mary koms victory we must also not forget the other champion sarita devi , she is also a mother and left her baby to represent india at the asian games .

even she might have gone on to win a gold for india had she not been cheated .
a thousand salutes for her also .
she lost but she is our champion

492e20f3bf21e1511d7be3f27c8cc196.jpg

while we celebrate mary koms victory we must also not forget the other champion sarita devi , she is also a mother and left her baby to represent india at the asian games .

even she might have gone on to win a gold for india had she not been cheated .
a thousand salutes for her also .
she lost but she is our champion

View attachment 101797

yeah. Got to know about her. Poor Girl.

India plays Hockey too?- :woot:-

A Pakistani wish for India will never come true- infact it will be a curse-

yes Rip Van Winkle !! :woot:

Not so distance History will repeat itself-

e4f4cb9855b7f11b3f0910b3195b45d4.jpg

37c5cac2457f9fcfe5fa197c841cc64e.jpg

The past record is well in favor of Pakistan and in all sense they are a formidable team (despite all the corruption and mismanagement) whom any country in the world will not take loosely. I will keep my figures crossed and may the better team wins the match. All the best to both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom