What's new

Want to change?

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Want to change something? Make it better?

What can it be that you would like to have it changed on Defence.pk. For better.

Opinions, feedbacks... Welcome! :)

no its all good, why change something that works?

thanks.

Well the forum is perfect as it is now though there's always room for improvement.

I'd like to see the flag of the country where the IP is registered in members profile, ofcourse you can put a second flag to indicate your nationality.

Btw, welcome back webby! Hope you enjoyed your trip to Pakistan. :)

I'd also like to request to reorganise and expand Indian section due strong presence of Indian guests.

I suggest we make three sections:

1 - Indian Military & Stretgic Affairs
2 - Indian Political and Social Affairs
3 - Indian Economy

I'd like to see the flag of the country where the IP is registered in members profile, ofcourse you can put a second flag to indicate your nationality.

Please PM me. Are you saying to show an IP address below the country flag in the members profile.

3 - Indian Economy

Sub-forums wont work, and this seems to be a major change which we should implement after some discussions.

What do other members think about this idea?

Thanks.

I must admit this morning we got multiple posts (on old subjects) and i was having to search quite a bit to find the relevant thread to merge it with.

Take the WEEDS OUT!!! This forum has got some very good new members and some very bad one's too!!!

I'd also like to request to reorganise and expand Indian section due strong presence of Indian guests.

I suggest we make three sections:

3 - Indian Economy

I refute that statement where we are called guests. We are not guests, we are here to stay, we are natives!!!

On a serious note forum is good, i would like to have one section for South Asian economies.

Didn't mean it like that mate, webby owns the forum and all members are guests hosted by the management team.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings. :undecided:

Didn't mean it like that mate, webby owns the forum and all members are guests hosted by the management team.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings. :undecided:

I was kidding.:devil:

I think there should be a better gallery for wallpapers. Yes there is a wallpaper page but there are only 2 wallpapers and they are not that good. Maybe the members can add their art works in the wallpaper section so everyone can download it.

How about changing the thumbnail image on the history sub forum to one that reflects Pakistani history? Something to do with the IVC perhaps? Images of artifacts etc, that have been discovered.

This forum gives the option to wave the chinese, pakistani and american flags. i request that the indian flag be added, since there are so many indian members here and india is often a key part of discussions

Back
Top Bottom