What's new

Wajahat Khan vs Imran Khan

Not just Musharraf but by whole Army who worked to Gather all of those Heavy Weights which were Previously Part of PMLN and PPP in the past and use to won those Elections in to PMLQ Platform.

If that is unbelievable then I cant Bring Imran Khan's words:D to make you believe so you are on your own in this one.

At least you got my one point Right by saying MQM is Shaking Hands with PPP. I disagree with this MQM Decision.:cheers:

You don't need to bring IK words. Each and every of your sentence comes up with such unbelievable logic that I am forced to not believe it. You should at least first think what you are writing and proof read it before posting.

Which of your point I agreed with by saying "MQM is shaking hands with PPP". BTW I don't like MQM, nor PPP. I don't even like the ruling party.

You don't need to bring IK words. Each and every of your sentence comes up with such unbelievable logic that I am forced to not believe it. You should at least first think what you are writing and proof read it before posting.

Which of your point I agreed with by saying "MQM is shaking hands with PPP". BTW I don't like MQM, nor PPP. I don't even like the ruling party.
Buddy I dont care about you believe me or not but at least Present an Argument to counter my Argument. Every time you ran out of Argument you started with "I cant Believe your logic". That doesnt work when we are discussing an issue where we Disagree with each other.

I said "the Outcome of 1970 election was PPP"...

Buddy I dont care about you believe me or not but at least Present an Argument to counter my Argument. Every time you ran out of Argument you started with "I cant Believe your logic". That doesnt work when we are discussing an issue where we Disagree with each other.

this is why I don't waste time with him.

I suggest you save yourself some time too. It's good that you try to change ones opinion to which is true. But in his case, he will only believe the praise of Imran and how he is cult leader and he is his follower.

Try convincing someone who will present his argument instead of just, as you put "I cant believe your logic."

You should not quote one who always gives a very bad source to prove anything. He don't know IK did clarified why he went there.

At least IK is the one who is brave and he open challenged MQM. Has any other party challenged MQM ever?
No na? It's because they are cowards.

Truly Amazing respone from me :D

At least Zardari is clever and smart enough to fool everyone and take their money, unlike Imran who cant even do that.
Can you match this response?

At least Zardari is clever and smart enough to fool everyone and take their money, unlike Imran who cant even do that.
Can you match this response?

:D IK don't need to take his money out because he don't do corruption. No, I can't match this with IK because IK is not a thief.

It's because you always come up with an unbelievable logic. You should go and tell your dreams to someone else. Can you prove what you are saying? Can you prove that people supported PTI in karachi just because they was against PML N. Can you prove that PML Q won in 2002 elections because they come up as a new force like PTI in 2013 elections? It's not that easy to come up as a new party and win elections between the two giants. I remember the support for PML N and PPP before 2008 here. PML Q in it's reign delivered to Pakistan and specially Punjab but it don't have that much support. There are more supporters of PML N then PML Q here despite the fact that PML Q governance was very good.

I just don't understand why that bloody moron Wishlive always arrive and beg attention. He's pathetic. He says he don't waste time and everytime he come and beg attention. I told him many times to stay away but still he come to get insulted and says that he don't waste time with me :D Clown

It's because you always come up with an unbelievable logic. You should go and tell your dreams to someone else. Can you prove what you are saying? Can you prove that people supported PTI in karachi just because they was against PML N. Can you prove that PML Q won in 2002 elections because they come up as a new force like PTI in 2013 elections? It's not that easy to come up as a new party and win elections between the two giants. I remember the support for PML N and PPP before 2008 here. PML Q in it's reign delivered to Pakistan and specially Punjab but it don't have that much support. There are more supporters of PML N then PML Q here despite the fact that PML Q governance was very good.
Ok If I present an Unbelievable logic then CORRECT me by countering Argument I dont think that is too hard for you to do It requires some Brain Storming only.

All you have to do is check out his Speech in Every single PTI Jalsas its always about PMLN this and That and he Thanked MQM in the end itself Proof of MQM Supported Jalsas of PTI in Karachi against PMLN and PPP most of the time. If I am wrong then Present a single PTI Jalsa in Karachi where he CRITICIZE MQM in his speech that would be enough for me. PMLQ wasnt any FORCE instead they were Gathering of Political Heavy Weights and other Political Refugees able to win because they didnt have much Competition in that Election. the reason for more PMLN Support against PMLQ is the same reason as many of those Political Heavy Weights have Switched sides from PMLQ to PMLN this is why PMLN is on driving Seat while PMLQ is long gone.

Ok If I present an Unbelievable logic then CORRECT me by countering Argument I dont think that is too hard for you to do It requires some Brain Storming only.

All you have to do is check out his Speech in Every single PTI Jalsas its always about PMLN this and That and he Thanked MQM in the end itself Proof of MQM Supported Jalsas of PTI in Karachi against PMLN and PPP most of the time. If I am wrong then Present a single PTI Jalsa in Karachi where he CRITICIZE MQM in his speech that would be enough for me. PMLQ wasnt any FORCE instead they were Gathering of Political Heavy Weights and other Political Refugees able to win because they didnt have much Competition in that Election. the reason for more PMLN Support against PMLQ is the same reason as many of those Political Heavy Weights have Switched sides from PMLQ to PMLN this is why PMLN is on driving Seat while PMLQ is long gone.

I don't need to correct you because you are a MQM supporter and it tells me your mentality. The point is that you said people of Karachi supported PTI because that jalsa was against PML N. This logic is laughable. Go and tell your dreams to someone else. I don't believe anyone viewpoint but facts. Do you have something to prove it?

If I say that MQM gathered people in their Jalsa forcefully then? I don't only say this but entire Pakistan knows it. Even people in London protested against AH. BBC made a documentary against AH.

The point is that you are presenting your opinions which I don't want to count. You told me that you don't care if I believe it or not then why you are telling me this crap?

I don't need to correct you because you are a MQM supporter and it tells me your mentality. The point is that you said people of Karachi supported PTI because that jalsa was against PML N. This logic is laughable. Go and tell your dreams to someone else. I don't believe anyone viewpoint but facts. Do you have something to prove it?
I dont need to be corrected because I am local residence that makes my knowledge about Karachi Political Affairs more sound then your 3rd Party Knowledge that comes to you after Fabrications and Filtering. If PTI is so much supported then why dont they Organize Anti MQM Jalsa in Karachi?I am through with cheap Political Point Scoring and Calculated decisions for Jalsa long time ago and I know how Politics in Karachi work as well as how Politics of PTI works and you can bet if I am wrong then their are so many Karachiite you can confirm that.

If I say that MQM gathered people in their Jalsa forcefully then? I don't only say this but entire Pakistan knows it. Even people in London protested against AH. BBC made a documentary against AH.
You can believe whatever you want but still their is a point that MQM workers and their Family members are more then enough to bring Hundreds of Thousands of them at any point in Karachi and they dont need to much hard work for that matter instead its PTI that Announces jalsa days Prior to be actually held and had to manage the Jalsas on Weekends and have to bring their Supporters from outside Karachi to make it look Massive but MQM have all the support they need within Karachi which includes Workers, Supporters and Sympathizers that is why they are able to pull of Massive crowd within Hours of Announcement.

The point is that you are presenting your opinions which I don't want to count. You told me that you don't care if I believe it or not then why you are telling me this crap?
If you dont want to count then why bother to present that on the first Place?You are still too Naive in terms of Politics and you think if few Household gathered for Voting in this Elections that means PTI had Clean Swiped the Elections but Reality is on the other side as well if so many people were Gathered for PTI then anti PTI people were also gathered to deny them any position and I know so many Examples in Karachi where people who never voted previously were gathered for MQM because they dont wanted PTI in Karachi infact their were Large number of Voters who were Voting PTI for NA Seats and MQM for PA seats. This phenomenon is well known and you can confirm that by speaking to any Karachi you want who Actually went there to Vote.

I dont need to be corrected because I am local residence that makes my knowledge about Karachi Political Affairs more sound then your 3rd Party Knowledge that comes to you after Fabrications and Filtering. If PTI is so much supported then why dont they Organize Anti MQM Jalsa in Karachi?I am through with cheap Political Point Scoring and Calculated decisions for Jalsa long time ago and I know how Politics in Karachi work as well as how Politics of PTI works and you can bet if I am wrong then their are so many Karachiite you can confirm that.

You can believe whatever you want but still their is a point that MQM workers and their Family members are more then enough to bring Hundreds of Thousands of them at any point in Karachi and they dont need to much hard work for that matter instead its PTI that Announces jalsa days Prior to be actually held and had to manage the Jalsas on Weekends and have to bring their Supporters from outside Karachi to make it look Massive but MQM have all the support they need within Karachi which includes Workers, Supporters and Sympathizers that is why they are able to pull of Massive crowd within Hours of Announcement.

If you dont want to count then why bother to present that on the first Place?You are still too Naive in terms of Politics and you think if few Household gathered for Voting in this Elections that means PTI had Clean Swiped the Elections but Reality is on the other side as well if so many people were Gathered for PTI then anti PTI people were also gathered to deny them any position and I know so many Examples in Karachi where people who never voted previously were gathered for MQM because they dont wanted PTI in Karachi infact their were Large number of Voters who were Voting PTI for NA Seats and MQM for PA seats. This phenomenon is well known and you can confirm that by speaking to any Karachi you want who Actually went there to Vote.

Wooo.

Your know-how is very little about Pakistan and also for Karachi. I don't care what you think. I am telling you again and again to tell your dreams to someone else and again you are coming and telling me that crap. Why don't you look here in this forum and find answer for the question on which we both are arguing.
PTI is still the most powerful and supported party not only in Karachi but in entire Pakistan.

Massive crowd? in hours? Do you consider a few thousand as massive?

This is known as massive crowd:-

PTI-Jalsa-at-D-chock-Islamabad-11-May-2014-577x330.jpg

PTI-Jalsa-3.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PTI Karachi Jalsa A Game Changer-Moeed Pirzada

Moeed Pirzada | Facebook

Why Karachi Jalsa is a Game Changer? – Many things can be said about this large assembly of men and women that is described around quarter a million. (250,000 very conservative estimate). This collection of mankind at a short notice at one point is in itself a big event from any global or historic standard.

Wooo.

Your know-how is very little about Pakistan and also for Karachi. I don't care what you think. I am telling you again and again to tell your dreams to someone else and again you are coming and telling me that crap. Why don't you look here in this forum and find answer for the question on which we both are arguing.
PTI is still the most powerful and supported party not only in Karachi but in entire Pakistan.

Massive crowd? in hours? Do you consider a few thousand as massive?

This is known as massive crowd:-

PTI-Jalsa-at-D-chock-Islamabad-11-May-2014-577x330.jpg

PTI-Jalsa-3.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PTI Karachi Jalsa A Game Changer-Moeed Pirzada

Moeed Pirzada | Facebook

Why Karachi Jalsa is a Game Changer? – Many things can be said about this large assembly of men and women that is described around quarter a million. (250,000 very conservative estimate). This collection of mankind at a short notice at one point is in itself a big event from any global or historic standard.
Karachji Jalsa was so called GAME CHANGER for PMLN Govt. not MQM Support. Moeed Pirzada's Prospective of Game Changer was against PMLN not MQM.

I dont want to bring all of this Childish Jalsa Comparison by Pics but you call for it then here is MQM's Women Gathering(Jalsa only for Women).
wpm190212-3.jpg

wpm190212-1.jpg

Imran Khan's election campaign strategy was predominately centered on engaging Noon League and he literally disregarded all other political forces within Pakistan at that particular interval. This has created an adverse outcome for PTI political supporters in Karachi, because they were left behind to face the wraith of MQM and other antagonistic groups. Therefore, PTI has loss the support of Karachi citizens who fall into the category of an undecided voter who have no political affiliation or ideology associated with any mainstream party. This has occurred, because the level of trust has evaporated.

For the last two years, PTI did not have the courage and integrity to actually confront MQM within Karachi. Suddenly this particular report in Baldia Town, has given them the opportunity to not only attack MQM and dismantle its presence in Karachi, but also score political points with its supporters to demonstrate that PTI is playing productive politics. Imran Khan promised before the conclusion of the election during an interview to an anchor, that if rigging was to occur in Pakistan, then a revolution would take place and he would not accept the legitimacy of the government. However, this analogy was proven false, because PTI formed a government in KPK province and joined the same parliament that contained crooks and murders. My animosity towards Altaf Hussain was established in our previous discussion as I want to see him hanged in Pakistan. This statement had to be advocated, because I don't want zealous PTI supporters assuming that I have some form of allegiance to MQM.

Imran Khan's election campaign strategy was predominately centered on engaging Noon League and he literally disregarded all other political forces within Pakistan at that particular interval. This has created an adverse outcome for PTI political supporters in Karachi, because they were left behind to face the wraith of MQM and other antagonistic groups. Therefore, PTI has loss the support of Karachi citizens who fall into the category of an undecided voter who have no political affiliation or ideology associated with any mainstream party. This has occurred, because the level of trust has evaporated.
That was a Smart move in fact and Challenging MQM in their hometown couldnt have brought any good results because in the end many MQM supporters who were there to Vote PTI were not completely Trusting PTI instead their reason were more of Reactionary to MQM's decision of not resigning from PPP Govt. then Embracing PTI by heart. Karachi city is known for not supporting any so Called National Party in Pakistan and this is the phenomenon since Ayub Khan so If someone believes that PTI can change that then he is Mistaken because most Karachiite have bad opinion of National Leaders since ZA Bhutto and his introduced Discrimination which are still part of Policies and arent changing anytime soon by Imran Khan or someone else. What PTI got in Karachi in Last elections was ANGER towards MQM sitting with PPP Govt. and unfortunately if MQM is making same Mistake which they had to Explain as in the end because people may not listen this time.

For the last two years, PTI did not have the courage and integrity to actually confront MQM within Karachi. Suddenly this particular report in Baldia Town, has given them the opportunity to not only attack MQM and dismantle its presence in Karachi, but also score political points with its supporters to demonstrate that PTI is playing productive politics. Imran Khan promised before the conclusion of the election during an interview to an anchor, that if rigging was to occur in Pakistan, then a revolution would take place and he would not accept the legitimacy of the government. However, this analogy was proven false, because PTI formed a government in KPK province and joined the same parliament that contained crooks and murders. My animosity towards Altaf Hussain was established in our previous discussion as I want to see him hanged in Pakistan. This statement had to be advocated, because I don't want zealous PTI supporters assuming that I have some form of allegiance to MQM.
PTI still have no courage to stand against MQM in Karachi because they know that lots of supporters that gathered by PTI against PMLN or PPP in Karachi wont going to come against MQM because still MQM has huge loyal Support Base within Karachi. Imran Khan also Understand that and his not coming to Karachi after announcing it week ago is a clear Proof that he is still not Confident in organizing his support base ion Karachi against MQM. You may believe that MQM would become Dangerous all you want but this is the OLDEST EXCUSE in a book and doesnt have any ground Reality behind that. Even if MQM started declining still going to take two more Elections at least for becoming a minority in Karachi. Even in that case the chances of PTI to become MQM's replacement is slim because so called National Parties had no success from Karachi in the past even ZA Bhutto Failed in Karachi despite of having Liaqat Ali Khan's Son on his side but Failed. Another Aspect is PTI's silence against Taliban and AGGRESSIVE CRITICISM against MQM is also going against Imran Khan support base in Karachi so first he needs to be Partial towards all elements and then look towards Karachiite.

Karachji Jalsa was so called GAME CHANGER for PMLN Govt. not MQM Support. Moeed Pirzada's Prospective of Game Changer was against PMLN not MQM.

I dont want to bring all of this Childish Jalsa Comparison by Pics but you call for it then here is MQM's Women Gathering(Jalsa only for Women).
wpm190212-3.jpg

wpm190212-1.jpg

Finally,

Go and read Moeed Pirzada article first. In his article he clearly mentioned that PTI didn't brought people forcefully like MQM. He also stated that people arrived at Jalsa at their own will. There was no buses or transportation for them arranged by PTI.

Have a look at pictures presented by me and by you, you will see which gathering is bigger.

@Gazi
Why you don't start hitting a wall in front of you:wink: it's far better to engage with a namoona you busy with:coffee:

Finally,

Go and read Moeed Pirzada article first. In his article he clearly mentioned that PTI didn't brought people forcefully like MQM. He also stated that people arrived at Jalsa at their own will. There was no buses or transportation for them arranged by PTI.

Have a look at pictures presented by me and by you, you will see which gathering is bigger.
Moeed Pirzada is Journalist Specializing in Foreign Relation so discussing Politics isnt his Specialty and talk about Karachi then not in a million Years he can Understand that because Karachi Politics is way more Complicated then his imagination that is why Moeed Pirzada isnt worth it.

I have sent you Picture of Women Jalsa only because it was held at the same year when PTI 250K Jalsa was held and its numbers were Way above 250K by all estimates and media reports available can you imagine that MQM Women gathering in Karachi is more then enough to Challenge PTI Karachi Gathering held only few days before that(By blessing of MQM Of Course).

@Gazi
Why you don't start hitting a wall in front of you:wink: it's far better to engage with a namoona you busy with:coffee:
Its a good Time Pass for me because I am getting grab of other discussion in Forums and since Activities over there are low so I come here is discuss Pakistani Politics.:D

Back
Top Bottom