What's new

‘Waar 2’ to hit the floors next month

I saw the first one and it was nothing more than some good HD action stunts. Story was very messed up, so was the acting....felt great that i watched it on sliver screen and saved my money.

Trailer...anyone?

If you read, the news is '' shooting will start next month "

I saw the first one and it was nothing more than some good HD action stunts. Story was very messed up, so was the acting....felt great that i watched it on sliver screen and saved my money.

Many things weren't right albeit it was nothing like the usual sub-continental crap. Hoping that next would be improved and people still gotta get used to modern films

Many things weren't right albeit it was nothing like the usual sub-continental crap. Hoping that next would be improved and people still gotta get used to modern films
Madras cafe, for example, was a good movie. Much more coherent story than Waar

right time to make it , with all the RAW conspiracy theories running around sure it would be a blockbuster.

If you read, the news is '' shooting will start next month "

I was referring to "Teaser trailer". Its only to show the plot and does not require any real shooting to have taken place at some instances.But seems they are busy with release of Yalghar so i guess we have to wait for a while.

Yalghar

War-movie-Yalgaar.jpg

Shaan upcoming film with Sana Bucha “Yulghar” Directed by Hassan Waqas Rana. Sana Bucha is TV News anchor. Film is produced by MindWorks Media and its story based on the true story of Pakistan Army’s Swat Operation. Its Pakistan’s most expensive movie till now.

Yalgaar-movie.jpg

Story of Yulghar:

Story belong to Pakistan’s army, their life during operation based on true story over 76 hours of a successful military operation conducted in the region of Swat district.

Yulghar Cast:

• Shaan Shahid
  • Humayun Saeed
  • Adnan Siddiqui
  • Ayesha Omer
  • Sana Bucha
Shaan shahid acted lead role as Colonel Asad in Special Services Group of Pakistan Army, Humayun Saeed as Torjan, a Militant, Adnan Siddiquias Col. Imran, Ayub Khoso as Col. Jogezai, Gohar Rasheed as Baran, Ayesha Omer as Zarmina and Hassan Waqas Rana as Maj. Gen Hassan. Debutants of this movie Sana Bucha as Sadia, a Reporter & Uzma Khan as Capt. Samia.

Production of the Movie completed after 3 years of research. In preparation of their roles, all actors spent time with their real-life alter egos. Humayun Saeed, who plays the role of a militant, spent days with militants to prepare for his role.

The film producer Hasaan rana talk to media about the upcoming movie yalgaar.

“I am so extremely pleased of the fact that pakistani movie waar is regarded as the genesis of this revolution of pakistani film industry. That is more significant than all the gold in Fort Knox. As a producer I would wish a bigger and superior response than Waar, but the reality of factors in this enterprise is that we are unable to predict anything. One can always wind up with the most expensive “Home Movie” ever made rather the most successful one.”

yalghar-Shaan-Sana.jpg

Yulghaar-Movie.jpg

Adnan-Siddique.jpg

Yalgaar-Most-expensive-movie.jpg

Yalgaar_Pakistani_Movie_2_mmchf_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

..Yalghaar is sequel of film Waar, also termed as Waar2. It is directed by Hassan Waqar Rana, who also produced Waar. Yalghaar is expected to release in 2015.

The stunts include a real HALO jump :

image.jpg
image.jpg

I read somewhere that the movie is asked on a real story of an operation undertaken in Swat valley..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom