What's new

Vote 'No'

Status
Not open for further replies.

chalakie

New Recruit

Reaction score
Dear friends

An Australian newspaper plans to publish a new cartoon series of Prophet Mohamed (Peace Be Upon Him). But before sending these cartoons to Publication Department they have asked people for referendum at their website. So, please help to stop hate between people and religions and vote against this vile Satan's intention. Here is the link below, please vote against this devilish act.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/vote.aspx?qid=2106

If you can please spend one more minute and vote NO for this is a matter of our Religion...Our Islam!:army:

Oh i didn't know i have to tell you i voted. I voted like 2 days ago. ;)

Though i dont believe in all this voting, it will not put any effect.

I've been hearing about this Australian newspaper for about a year now!! I've voted at least a coupla times now. Let's give it a rest. Everyone with an internet connection has seen the photos. It makes no difference. They exist. We deal with the situation from here on.

Though i dont believe in all this voting, it will not put any effect.

It matters to me, just like the 2.075.607 other people who're gifted with healthy brains. :)

Yes 63725 :disagree:

No 2075607 :agree:

But by now its become like how McDonalds signs. 1 Billion served, 10 Billion Served, 50 Billion Served.

The Australian paper might have already published or let go the idea by now. They just forgot to close the poll.

But by now its become like how McDonalds signs. 1 Billion served, 10 Billion Served, 50 Billion Served.

The Australian paper might have already published or let go the idea by now. They just forgot to close the poll.

you may be right about the fact that the 'Australian' paper might have already let go of the idea or something...and maybe it's not actually REALLY worth it but In my opinion , I'm sure u know better than me, that Muslims in this world are already hardly heard...they scream,they cry, they get killed...no one does anything...so WE MUSLIMS have to be heard...like any other human being we have the right to speak...
and anyway...every bit counts...i guess all of us should do 'OUR' part and be responsible 4 it...:)
cheers:army:

voted, thanks for updating as individual views may not count but collective views does.
I am happy to see many No counts, Australian newspaper view does not concern me much but to see peoples opposition heartens me.

It matters to me, just like the 2.075.607 other people who're gifted with healthy brains. :)

Yes 63725 :disagree:

No 2075607 :agree:

Results will not make any difference, however supporting wouldn't make any difference either.

I dont understand this new fad of creating cartoons of Prophet muhammed. What are they trying to convey?? What if someone tomorrow draws obnoxious cartoons of jesus christ and starts publishing them??

I dont understand this new fad of creating cartoons of Prophet muhammed. What are they trying to convey?? What if someone tomorrow draws obnoxious cartoons of jesus christ and starts publishing them??

Some westerners might care about cartoons of Hazrat Esa (Allaihe Salam). Many Christians in Canada i have seen are very athiest like. Athiest wanna be's. Older and younger people.

Atheism is fine.I'm a bit of an atheist myself.But that doesnt mean u can insult a religion.

ACE they dont have any respect for jesus .

U can remmber the recent Movies how they are trying to justifiy stupidly by sayingits secularism or freedom of expression. if they dont repect Jesus how can they respect Mulisms

Atheism is fine.I'm a bit of an atheist myself.But that doesnt mean u can insult a religion.

I agree, freedom is one thing and freedom to hurt a religion is another.

Dear Friends,

National Nine News of Australia wants to publish new series of cartoons of our beloved Prophet (PBUH).

But before sending these Cartoons to the Publication Department they have asked people for referendum at their website. Dear people, to stop this Publication we need 3,000,000 Signatures.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/vote.aspx?qid=2106

Copy and paste above address to vote against this publication.

Salaams to all.

---------------------------------------------------
But they have stopped accepting votes... it seems...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom