What's new

VK Singh a 'sacrificial lamb', AAP's Shazia Ilmi says

Levina

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Look who is talking :coffee:
A man who gave his entire youth in the service of India,who led a commando team during 1971war,commanded the Indian army to success in Kargil war is called a sacrificial lamb by a corrupt journo who was caught taking bribe.
Why doesnt she contest against Mrs.Gandhi???
Lol!!!
Hypocrite AAPtard.

spacer.gif

thumb.cms

Shazia Ilmi said she has "very huge chance of victory" from Ghaziabad and has support from across caste lines in the Lok Sabha constituency.

GHAZIABAD: Asserting that there was no 'Modi wave' in this constituency, AAP candidate Shazia Ilmi on Tuesday said VK Singh was being used as "sacrificial lamb" by BJP who has left the former Army chief high and dry.

"My competition is with BJP. However, VK Singh is not a big guy like Rajnath Singh. What is this new guy doing? Had he contested from Noida, he would have managed a lot of votes from armed forces. But, he has been given Ghaziabad. So, he is totally a sacrificial lamb," Ilmi told PTI.

Claiming that there was no "so-called" Modi wave in this high-profile constituency, bordering Delhi, she said if at all it was there then the BJP President would not have to run away from here.

BJP president Rajnath Singh, who won the Ghaziabad seat in 2009 defeating Congress candidate Surendra Prakash Goyal, is contesting from Lucknow this time.

"When a senior leader can't do anything, why they send this new guy? I have not seen any Modi wave here. Even if it is there, it is getting obstruct by anti-incumbency and that's an advantage for me," Ilmi said.

The journalist-turned-politician said she has "very huge chance of victory" from Ghaziabad and has support from across caste lines in the constituency which has an almost even rural and urban voters totalling 23.55 lakh voters.

After winning election, she intends to "do a lot of work" for the constituency where the "situation is extremely bad".

"In terms of development, it is horrible. Right from sewerage line, sanitation to roads, all are in unbelievable condition. Safety is a big issue. Electricity is a serious problem. Small and Big industries are totally shut down because of extortion," Ilmi said.

The party, she said, would eventually look at having its corporators and legislators in the state subsequently so that development work could be fast-paced in the coming days.

And her reality:

look who is talking.a ghooskhor. :lol:
btw,what are her chances of winning?

look who is talking.a ghooskhor. :lol:
btw,what are her chances of winning?

she couldn't even win Assembly seat in Delhi.............what do you think of LS seat?? :azn:

If men dont go by her beauty then NONE :P

I hope better sense prevails amongst the voters of Ghaziabad.

I am certainly not interested in her :D

221927-shaziailmiarijit.jpg

I know her pretty well through some friends and I know what kind of lady she is. To be precise she is just a piece of shit.

@Ayush
After my survey on pdf I have concluded that men dont like Illmi.:D
So she doesnt stand a chance against Gen.VKsingh.

So that bribe allegation is true???

Trust me everything you have heard about her is true.btw this is her brother profile. You can judge few of her misdeeds from her real brother fb profile rashid.ilmi.3
cannot post complete link because I think it is restricted here.

A man who gave his entire youth in the service of India,who led a commando team during 1971war,commanded the Indian army to success in Kargil war is called a sacrificial lamb by a corrupt journo who was caught taking bribe.
Lol!!!
Hypocrite AAPtard.

aaahhh ........ strong words .

My classes has not gone waste ..... :D

I am certainly not interested in her :D

221927-shaziailmiarijit.jpg

h727959DE

Trust me everything you have heard about her is true.btw this is her brother profile. You can judge few of her misdeeds from her real brother fb profile rashid.ilmi.3
cannot post complete link because I think it is restricted here.
A very rebellious but sane brother.:tup::tup::tup:
I read his posts on FB.
aaahhh ........ strong words .

My classes has not gone waste .....
I was brainwashed by you and @DRAY:agree::agree::agree:

kurup said:

men can be big hypocrites at times :P
I expected atleast one comment which would go "aww she's cute" :D.Or may be my post in the very beginning dissuaded the visitors :partay:

Lol!!!
Hypocrite AAPtard.

spacer.gif

thumb.cms

Shazia Ilmi said she has "very huge chance of victory" from Ghaziabad and has support from across caste lines in the Lok Sabha constituency.

GHAZIABAD: Asserting that there was no 'Modi wave' in this constituency, AAP candidate Shazia Ilmi on Tuesday said VK Singh was being used as "sacrificial lamb" by BJP who has left the former Army chief high and dry.

"My competition is with BJP. However, VK Singh is not a big guy like Rajnath Singh. What is this new guy doing? Had he contested from Noida, he would have managed a lot of votes from armed forces. But, he has been given Ghaziabad. So, he is totally a sacrificial lamb," Ilmi told PTI.

Claiming that there was no "so-called" Modi wave in this high-profile constituency, bordering Delhi, she said if at all it was there then the BJP President would not have to run away from here.

BJP president Rajnath Singh, who won the Ghaziabad seat in 2009 defeating Congress candidate Surendra Prakash Goyal, is contesting from Lucknow this time.

"When a senior leader can't do anything, why they send this new guy? I have not seen any Modi wave here. Even if it is there, it is getting obstruct by anti-incumbency and that's an advantage for me," Ilmi said.

The journalist-turned-politician said she has "very huge chance of victory" from Ghaziabad and has support from across caste lines in the constituency which has an almost even rural and urban voters totalling 23.55 lakh voters.

After winning election, she intends to "do a lot of work" for the constituency where the "situation is extremely bad".

"In terms of development, it is horrible. Right from sewerage line, sanitation to roads, all are in unbelievable condition. Safety is a big issue. Electricity is a serious problem. Small and Big industries are totally shut down because of extortion," Ilmi said.

The party, she said, would eventually look at having its corporators and legislators in the state subsequently so that development work could be fast-paced in the coming days.

And her reality:

General need not pay attention to this funny lady.

I was brainwashed by you and @DRAY:agree::agree::agree:

Brainwashing is when you try to stuff in a lie as truth .

Instead I just walked you to the path of truth , the only truth and nothing but the truth ..... :angel:

Brainwashing is when you try to stuff in a lie as truth .
Instead I just walked you to the path of truth , the only truth and nothing but the truth ..... :angel:
I will follow your path till your Modi doesnt renege on his promises and brings the prosperity he promised. Orelse you will see me painting his face black on pdf:devil:

I will follow your path till your Modi doesnt renege on his promises and brings the prosperity he promised. Orelse you will see me painting his face black on pdf:devil:

Prosperity has started flowing in. Rupee appreciated from 68 to 59.60. Once modi comes in it is exacted to touch 45 against 1 USD. Our GDP (Nominal will increase by 35%) because of Modi effect. You will be a citizen of a developed country within next 2 decade.

Back
Top Bottom