What's new

Vietnam's Economy Surges Ahead

DaiViet

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
tpp puts Vietnam on the bright pot

according to the latest data, Vietnam's economy received a boost from lower energy costs and increased foreign investment. The nation's central bank is also well situated in commencing more easing strategies in the event of an economic downturn. Vietnam's central bank devalued the dong, increasing exports and foreign investment.

The central bank is prepared to contend with setbacks, but business activity surged 29 percent from January to September. Vietnam's economy also grew 6.3 percent, the fastest rate since 2008, and the Asian Development Bank notes that Vietnam is set to become the fastest growing Southeast Asian country. The nation's economic transformation has had positive effects on poverty, with extreme poverty potentially falling to 1.0 percent by the time 2017 arrives. This is astounding news when considering Vietnam's history of rampant disease and instability, and such improvements have attracted more tourists.

Vietnam also gained strength by becoming a stronger competitor against other world markets. Unlike Malaysia and Indonesia, for instance, Vietnam took steps in diversifying exports and attracting a wider consumer base. Further, Vietnam poses a greater threat to the Chinese. China's market and economic troubles received much of the focus, but more investors are turning away from the Chinese and looking to other emerging markets.

China is still an emerging market, but undercutting the Chinese are markets that offer low-wage workers and a friendlier investment atmosphere, most notably Vietnam. Foreign investment surged by 53 percent in the past nine months in Vietnam. Moreover, Vietnam's investment surge has been a good buffer against lower demand from China.

Vietnam's reliance on the Chinese economy lessened in the wake of the Trans Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPP), which is an agreement of various trading guidelines and lower tariffs. The trade deal has been veiled in secrecy and controversy, but TPP will give nations such as Vietnam a leg up because international markets will have greater access to Vietnamese goods.

Industry minister Vu Huy Hoang stated that he expects TPP to increase exports by $68 billion by 2025 in his country, including a GDP rise of $23.5 billion by 2020, notes Zacks. In fact, experts peg Vietnam as the number one nation that will benefit from TPP.

Vietnam is also committed to pollution reduction, pledging to slash emissions by 8.0 percent by 2030. Like China, Vietnam recognizes that pollution mitigation is a good way to attract more foreign investment and integrate further into the world community.

tpp puts Vietnam on the bright pot

according to the latest data, Vietnam's economy received a boost from lower energy costs and increased foreign investment. The nation's central bank is also well situated in commencing more easing strategies in the event of an economic downturn. Vietnam's central bank devalued the dong, increasing exports and foreign investment.
Good start,but vietnam need to care about the foreignor company investment in case the dumping productions that threaten for the local company .
The central bank is prepared to contend with setbacks, but business activity surged 29 percent from January to September. Vietnam's economy also grew 6.3 percent, the fastest rate since 2008, and the Asian Development Bank notes that Vietnam is set to become the fastest growing Southeast Asian country. The nation's economic transformation has had positive effects on poverty, with extreme poverty potentially falling to 1.0 percent by the time 2017 arrives. This is astounding news when considering Vietnam's history of rampant disease and instability, and such improvements have attracted more tourists.

Vietnam also gained strength by becoming a stronger competitor against other world markets. Unlike Malaysia and Indonesia, for instance, Vietnam took steps in diversifying exports and attracting a wider consumer base. Further, Vietnam poses a greater threat to the Chinese. China's market and economic troubles received much of the focus, but more investors are turning away from the Chinese and looking to other emerging markets.

China is still an emerging market, but undercutting the Chinese are markets that offer low-wage workers and a friendlier investment atmosphere, most notably Vietnam. Foreign investment surged by 53 percent in the past nine months in Vietnam. Moreover, Vietnam's investment surge has been a good buffer against lower demand from China.

Vietnam's reliance on the Chinese economy lessened in the wake of the Trans Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPP), which is an agreement of various trading guidelines and lower tariffs. The trade deal has been veiled in secrecy and controversy, but TPP will give nations such as Vietnam a leg up because international markets will have greater access to Vietnamese goods.

Industry minister Vu Huy Hoang stated that he expects TPP to increase exports by $68 billion by 2025 in his country, including a GDP rise of $23.5 billion by 2020, notes Zacks. In fact, experts peg Vietnam as the number one nation that will benefit from TPP.

Vietnam is also committed to pollution reduction, pledging to slash emissions by 8.0 percent by 2030. Like China, Vietnam recognizes that pollution mitigation is a good way to attract more foreign investment and integrate further into the world community.

True,pple soon will see some VN multinatinals corporation in the world thanks to TPP :)

How technically? Please elaborate. With TPP, you are going to have major Intellectual Property restrictions imposed on your country by the USA.

don't worry, our production's good is based on license, no problem.

True,pple soon will see some VN multinatinals corporation in the world thanks to TPP :)

LOL the whole point of TPP is to reduce competition for American multinationals.

Vietnam will not get any multinationals because the TPP has increased the barriers to entry for local companies.

TPP is the last thing to join if you want your own multinationals.

Only multinationals Vietnam will have are the ones in your pipe dreams.

How technically? Please elaborate. With TPP, you are going to have major Intellectual Property restrictions imposed on your country by the USA.
When we tried to expalai about the fall of RMB in near future, none of you guys can understand ...untill RMB start falling last month.

So, we know its a waste to explain what will happen to you guys cos you guys wont understand it anyway. Just let time answer you or its time for you guys to start reading Karl Marx theory to have a better vision in predicting future :)

When we tried to expalai about the fall of RMB in near future, none of you guys can understand ...untill RMB start falling last month.

So, we know its a waste to explain what will happen to you guys cos you guys wont understand it anyway. Just let time answer you or its time for you guys to start reading Karl Marx theory to have a better vision in predicting future :)

Best of luck to Viet Nam! Now, please send more nurses and doctors to Japan. Please and thank you!

Best of luck to Viet Nam! Now, please send more nurses and doctors to Japan. Please and thank you!
Sure,and we can learn more from JPese doctor's skill.

Btw: I also have a plan to make my company to become a multinationals corp or at least the strongest company in our field in sub Mekong region and I will submit the plan to the boss after TPP come out abt 5 years.

You guys may winess on PDF having a VN company to become one of a strongest company in sub Mekong region when TPP come out ( if I still able to work for the company in the next 5 years) :laugh:

Sure,and we can learn more from JPese doctor's skill.

Btw: I also have a plan to make my company to become a multinationals corp or at least the strongest company in our field in sub Mekong region and I will submit the plan to the boss after TPP come out abt 5 years.

You guys may winess on PDF having a VN company to become one of a strongest company in sub Mekong region when TPP come out ( if I still able to work for the company in the next 5 years) :laugh:

What commodities are you buying and selling???

LOL!!!!!!!!!

What commodities are you buying and selling???

LOL!!!!!!!!!
I will tell you after 5 years. Now, I just wanna let our Cnese friend to know that VN in general and myself in particular already have the plan to create a multinational corp thanks for the help from US partner , hope CN partner will support us, too:)

Here is a fake Briton by the name of Alasdair Macleod. He explains the devaluation of the RMB very well. :)

Did he also fore see the fall of RMB and predict the falling time correctly like Vnese ? If he could not foresee, then who cares ??

LOL the whole point of TPP is to reduce competition for American multinationals.

Vietnam will not get any multinationals because the TPP has increased the barriers to entry for local companies.

TPP is the last thing to join if you want your own multinationals.

Only multinationals Vietnam will have are the ones in your pipe dreams.

you know i used to find chinese insecurity adorable now its just starting to get annoying

Back
Top Bottom