What's new

Vietnamese language on the rise in Japan

Dumping the script of one former master by adopting the script of another master really helps in propping up ones identity. Indian logic at work. LOL
adopting everything from Arabic Master(language, script, Religion, food, ancestry) is not our logic.

Vietnamese language has 5 tones, actually is much easier to learn than lets say Chinese since we send Han characters into historic trash bin. we use latin alphabets.

Did you send those historical maps and record written into trash bin as well? I think you should :azn:

now it with latin script i assume more and more Western people will also learn Vietnamese language. as Vietnamese food is a huge thing in US i guess Vietnamese is seen as an 2nd world, clean, exotic place like Thailand.

and dumping Han characters is the best thing you guys did, doing that was necessary for your own identity. now people view Vietnamese as Vietnamese, not just one of "Chinese like" Asian Language.

Funny adoption English as one of Indian official language is certainly considered as shaping Indian Identity..LMAO

Dumping the script of one former master by adopting the script of another master really helps in propping up ones identity. Indian logic at work. LOL

Vietnamese elite class and high social class people sent their children to learn Chinese, those poor and unaffordable don't have such chance to learn Chinese script.

Did you send those historical maps and record written into trash bin as well? I think you should :azn:

Funny adoption English as one of Indian official language is certainly considered as shaping Indian Identity..LMAO
LAMO average Gujarati or north Indian can not even introduce themselves in English while your identity is built upon stealing our religion, script and culture.

LAMO average Gujarati or north Indian can not even introduce themselves in English while your identity is built upon stealing our religion, script and culture.

First Buddhism is from Nepal, nice try to steal Nepal heritage, learn your Indian script :o: and culture? :cheesy:...doesn't make any sense but adopting English as Indian official language is the reality.

The funny thing is Vietnamese send their Children to learn Chinese but refuse to adopt Chinese scrip, Japanese learn Vietnamese but still use Kanji...what the irony everything is turn around Chinese...both nations can't simply escape our gravity.

Last edited:
Spoken language or script is a means for human communications nothing with master/slave relationship. 50 percent of European language or words including German are derived from Greek. Are you a slave to the Greek government?

now it with latin script i assume more and more Western people will also learn Vietnamese language. as Vietnamese food is a huge thing in US i guess Vietnamese is seen as an 2nd world, clean, exotic place like Thailand.

and dumping Han characters is the best thing you guys did, doing that was necessary for your own identity. now people view Vietnamese as Vietnamese, not just one of "Chinese like" Asian Language.

how do average viet guy view India ? do you have Indian Diaspora in Vietnam ?

actually Average Indian have no idea about Korean or Japanese culture. only few Chinese movies of Jackie chan and one k pop song gangnam style is known to the Indians.

actually few years ago few k-pop stars visited India to know why k-pop is not famous in India like it is in ASEAN and East Asian Countries.
India/VN relationship is on the rise. If you switch from Chinese to Vietnamese goods the living standard will rise by a third. At least.

:-)

Spoken language or script is a means for human communications nothing with master/slave relationship. 50 percent of European language or words including German are derived from Greek. Are you a slave to the Greek government?

It was you who started to politicise script and language. Why should I dump Greek words? Greeks never ruled over us anyway and I have zero problems with Greeks and we have zero problems to acknowledge that our cultural roots have a lot of Greek inputs, unlike you and your inferiority complex vis-a-vis the Chinese. LOL

Southeast Asia is the most pro-Japan region I have ever seen. While Japan has goodwill everywhere around the world except China and the Koreas, almost everyone from Indonesia to Vietnam is actually very warm to Japanese influence and people.

Vietnamese is an interesting dialect to learn.

But very phonetic. It seems quite difficult to learn. :)
Don't BS. You dont know shit.

India/VN relationship is on the rise. If you switch from Chinese to Vietnamese goods the living standard will rise by a third. At least.

:-)

I don't deny that politically India VN is on the rise including nationalist but what you said don't represent the true on normal Vietnamese, these people have no clue who is Indian but they surely know who are Chinese and their relation with Chinese are on the rise due to cultural affinity and economy interaction.

And I don't know you viets are so good at bullshitly bragging: how Viet's good compare to Chinese good in term of competiveness: price & quality, most likely Indian living standard will have to drop to half...LMAO :rofl:

Vietnamese is a dialect of what language again? LOL

Dialect of Chinese language :rofl::rofl::rofl:

First Buddhism is from Nepal, nice try to steal Nepal heritage, learn your Indian script :o: and culture? :cheesy:...doesn't make any sense but adopting English as Indian official language is the reality.

The funny thing is Vietnamese send their Children to learn Chinese but refuse to adopt Chinese scrip, Japanese learn Vietnamese but still use Kanji...what the irony everything is turn around Chinese...both nations can't simply escape our gravity.
Chipmunk Land were buddha was born is populated by indic people. And he was a kshatriya from sakya clan. With blue eys.

Do u know what he called your people ? Chandals it mmeans sub humans. He considered you and your hilly sino tobetian chips sub humans while you worship him is the greatest example of Slave mind in the world.

Do you want me to tell you hov much your hong kong loves their white british masters ? Filing is mutual in senzen as well. If you go to my post history you will get to know how much i enjoyed my stay in your country.

Back
Top Bottom