What's new

Vietnam President arrives on maiden visit to India

Vietnam should align itself with China... u guys have similiar culture and all tht....

The only thing i admire abt vietnam is the bravery.. how they fought USA.. they might have lost a big number of people suffered worst war crimes but they faught till the end.....

Vietnam it is clean Orange Agent, it ready for China and its "Friend" to use. Ah ... I already ask china and pakistan bring all nukes, and if need more I can get some credit from USA, Russia, French, England, Isarel take all they nukes to let "china and friend" to use.

Is it big nukes enough? Don't you think?

Why nuke? water is enough...remember this...your rivers can be a blessing and curse to your country...all depend on China.

lol india is the theif of the century and vietnam should clean agent orange before agent red lands in their midst.China should launch a biological attack on vietnam to teach them a lesson

This is the classic case of pot calling kettle black....ulta chor kotwal ko daante...

I'm #1 for debate and I use to debate for years, I must say I am a master of debate. Loose cool not a chance!

you're #1 debater? cry river and bad mouth about China is your best...I don't see anything relevant to what you said.

We chineses are Thiefs? Bad mouth about Chinese...will only reward you with polluted water as replenishment...remember that

So lets get back to this.

I called you China is a Thief, do you have anything to defence for China?

Do you have anything to prove that I am wrong?

If you don't have anything to depence for China, that is mean you just admit it but you just like the other Chinese not brave enough to admit it.

What a shame? Don't you think?

If you don't have anything to depence for China, that is mean you just admit it but you just like the other Chinese not brave enough to admit it.

chinese are hypocrites.soon after south china sea,they will look to indian ocean and then arabian sea as their part.
they needs sticks in their back.

chinese are hypocrites.soon after south china sea,they will look to indian ocean and then arabian sea as their part.
they needs sticks in their back.

Dnt care abt the Arabian sea... They are welcome to our cost...... as for south china sea... well it belongs to china aswell..

you're #1 debater? cry river and bad mouth about China is your best...I don't see anything relevant to what you said.

Oh yeah? I think and I believe you and the other like to polute rivers, and that a cheap shot period. Who cries on whom, you know it! :D

But anyway, you [China] just a Fat country but not brave enough to admit things you've done. That's sad! Am I right?

You know what? China should on diet program for now and I mean it! Else it's goiong to be big problem. I'm sure you don't understand! China like to eats anyway. Doesn't it?

LMAO...you're the one call other thief...and we have to defend...and prove that we're innocent? who're you take for?

Dnt care abt the Arabian sea... They are welcome to our cost...... as for south china sea... well it belongs to china aswell..

I feel you dude!

Well education will accepted South China Sea is belong to China, India Sea is belong to India .. Gulf of Mexico is belong to Mexico.

Uneducation will calls those claims are unacceptable.

You rock!

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

LMAO...you're the one call other thief...and we have to defend...and prove that we're innocent? who're you take for?

Let me rephraise it again!

Yes, I called China is a Thief. Do you have anything to prove that I am wrong?

If you don't have that is mean I am right!

If you have .. then prove it to me that China is not a Thief.

I call China Fat .. do you have anything to say too? Any?

I feel you dude!

Let me rephraise it again!

Yes, I called China is a Thief. Do you have anything to prove that I am wrong?

If you don't have that is mean I am right!

If you have .. then prove it to me that China is not a Thief.

I call China Fat .. do you have anything to say too? Any?

That's how we Chinese Invaded Vietnam millenium ago...we call you guys bandits...and since your guys couldn't prove your innocent..then we annexed and subjugated until you admit that you guys were wrong...how about this answer?

That's how we Chinese Invaded Vietnam millenium ago...we call you guys bandits...and since your guys couldn't prove your innocent..then we annexed and subjugated until you admit that you guys were wrong...how about this answer?

Thanks for admit that but still not good enough answer. Why you [China] invade a country for 1000 years? Is it a way of Thief acted?

If it a Yes then ... you [China] is a Thief. Not long ago, China still invaded Tibet. Wasn't China not big enogh? If is a NOT, then China want to getting FAT. Am I right?

So ... China encircling India just because India also a big country and beautyful land too?

Hun be hunted, but China won't accepted when it got occupied by very small country like Japan. China still cries baby and make Chinese people China is a victim of Japan.

Why? Who biiitching by whom?

Back
Top Bottom