What's new

VIDEO:Russians are truly good people

Before anybody asks why almost every car has a front cam , the reason is , it helps in court cases as there are lot of con artists who come infront of car suddenly to get injured and then ask for money .

Long live Russia. I hope Indians learn something from this video and apply it in real life.
All the videos have been taken from cars. If you have more money and cars, understandably you will behave like a gentleman.

Mohammed Atta needed money because his mother would remain sick. When the hijackers were in Germany, Atta would wear the sweater made by his mother.

Atta was fed up with Egypt's corrupt system. He was educated and good man before crashing the planes in WTC buildings (9/11 attacks)

All the videos have been taken from cars. If you have more money and cars, understandably you will behave like a gentleman.

Mohammed Atta needed money because his mother would remain sick. When the hijackers were in Germany, Atta would wear the sweater made by his mother.

Atta was fed up with Egypt's corrupt system. He was educated and good man before crashing the planes in WTC buildings (9/11)

u americans are truly dumb and inhumane,learn something from russians

u americans are truly dumb and inhumane,learn something from russians
International people who visit india, they see poor people, beggars, homeless people everywhere in India.

Indians must take good care of poor people in india.

International people have the biggest problem in the world (Barack Obama)

Long live Russia. I hope Indians learn something from this video and apply it in real life:
8 years back, my friend was the manager for a big insurance company. One day my friend came to me and almost started begging to me saying "please take one insurance policy. My manager has ordered me to get 10 insurance policies in 10 days or I may lose my job".

That time I was unemployed and I was never interested in insurance policy but I purchased a insurance policy so that my friend does not lose his job.

Before anybody asks why almost every car has a front cam , the reason is , it helps in court cases as there are lot of con artists who come infront of car suddenly to get injured and then ask for money .

WTF...are you for real? What if they get run over?

8 years back, my friend was the manager for a big insurance company. One day my friend came to me and almost started begging to me saying "please take one insurance policy. My manager has ordered me to get 10 insurance policies in 10 days or I may lose my job".

That time I was unemployed and I was never interested in insurance policy but I purchased a insurance policy so that my friend does not lose his job.

What its gotta do with the thread...

Again I would say Long live Russia....I hope Russia and China kick America's A$$.... u deserve it

In Soviet times, this behavior was absolutely normal - everyone was doing in such a way. Now people have become more angry, think more about themselves than about others. But still, the level of selfishness of Russian man is still very far from the Western man.

Atta was fed up with Egypt's corrupt system. He was educated and good man before crashing the planes in WTC buildings (9/11 attacks)
Al Qaeda never did 911, it was the zionists with the 3 towers destroyed by controlled demolitions

BTW you're off topic

Back
Top Bottom