What's new

VIDEO: Pak troops kill taliban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Army man goes to each of them & asks "كس كس كو كلمه آتا هے" ???
One of them says "doosra kalma" ,,, after that they get shot.

Looks like that what happened before this video was that they claimed to be doing all that for islam,,, & when asked none of them knew even the very basic of it,,,

Army man goes to each of them & asks "كس كس كو كلمه آتا هے" ???

One of them says "doosra kalma" ,,, after that they get shot.

Did the soldier asked them to make Shahada?

and what does ''doosra kalma'' means?

disgusting act , some of them seemed like young underage kids and they do not deserve this

This is disgusting ..............

disgusting act , some of them seemed like young underage kids and they do not deserve this

How do you know they dont deserve it? God knows how many innocents they killed before PA caught them. Also i feel bad for them but i dont believe PA will kill them for fun.

“He who does not show mercy shall not be shown mercy.” - Sahih al-Bukhari no. 6063

Well deserved........ Its pay back time.

P.S=Already posted.

How do you know they dont deserve it? God knows how many innocents they killed before PA caught them. Also i feel bad for them but i dont believe PA will kill them for fun.

“He who does not show mercy shall not be shown mercy.” - Sahih al-Bukhari no. 6063

they are POW's refer sahih bukhari how should they be treated more importantly , PA has no authority to execute people like that , its the GOP who should decide their fate according to the constitution of Pakistan!

Posted and discused many timessss ... Fake Video !!

this good job was done some months before on my orders.

^^^ آج سے تم ہمارے لیے اور ہم تمھارے لیے مر گئے

Kon Hai Woh Badnaseeb :lol: And Wel Come BaCk !!

You know what - Liberal Commentators like you are a$$ clowns.Who cry that Pakistan Army is supports extremism and when Pakistan Army takes some action then you people start to cry.If Pakistan Army probably had not killed them they would have been acquitted by our court and you would have blamed Pakistan Intelligence Agencies for not building a strong case and indirectly blamed Pakistan Army for this.How can you people live with this hypocrisy?

Useless thread, and public message stop whining about Pak Army blowing those terrorists, some of you are never happy if terrorists are killed you aren't happy if they aren't killed/caught you are never happy, what is it that you want?

Anyone who supports terrorists should look on this video twice.You'll get what you deserve if you support terrorists.I hope those who support terrorism against Pakistan and Pakistan Army are ready to get beating like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom