What's new

Video of Altaf Joker discussed in Hasb e Hall

Was that really Altaf Hussain?

What a clown this guy is, on the other hand how unlucky we Pakistanis are, what kind of leaders we are left with..

Did you see the video yesterday in which he abused IK and bashed his rabta committee? That wasn't the bad thing, the bad thing was how the people there were behaving like lifeless zombies and were crying and saying 'Altaf bhai maaf kardo' and were looking like mind controlled robots!

Get me a professional joker and I wont be entertained as much as this guy have made me laugh today!! :rofl:

A career in singing would probably have been more suitable for this nutcase.

Did you see the video yesterday in which he abused IK and bashed his rabta committee? That wasn't the bad thing, the bad thing was how the people there were behaving like lifeless zombies and were crying and saying 'Altaf bhai maaf kardo' and were looking like mind controlled robots!

he can definetly start his own cult or religion! but sadly he chose to r*pe this country by entering politics! mindless zombie followers who fail to see black from white!

jab hum sharab pee ker bakwaas kerty hain hamari baat ko koi aysy nhi sunta sir jee :cry:

Could you post video here please?

:mps::what:

altaf-vs-joker.jpg

Back
Top Bottom