What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Currently playing battle field bad Company 2 and emergency 2012(rubbish game).

I saw some people talking about assassin's creed brotherhood,well i have to say the game had indeed a big fan following though i found it to slow and tedious.

had anyone played Tom Clancy:Splinter Cell Conviction,i want to know ur opinion from u people before wasting Rs 20 in chor Bazaar purchasing it.

Also awaiting Dead Space 2,Crysis 2,Operation Flashpoint: Red River and Fear 3.

Blitzkrieg forever!!!!!!!!!, I bet you'll forget about command and conquer crap
Paradrop airsupport!
hasnain0099-albums-mw-picture4480-bk2.jpg

hasnain0099-albums-mw-picture4479-bk1.jpg

Mining Operation
hasnain0099-albums-mw-picture4481-bk3.jpg

and my favorite artillery strike
hasnain0099-albums-mw-picture4482-bk4.jpg

and tank assault
155603_1747271888614_1443300719_1865466_5921989_n.jpg

Just completed halo 3 4th time yesterday, I am stuck in one of stages in assasins creed 2, can someone help me out?, also can someone tell how to employ effective flanks in age of empires 3(skirmishes) , also how can a flank be effective if iam low on cannons and cavalry.

playing STALKER call of pripyat.

wanna buy lost planet colonies soon.

Just completed halo 3 4th time yesterday, I am stuck in one of stages in assasins creed 2, can someone help me out?, also can someone tell how to employ effective flanks in age of empires 3(skirmishes) , also how can a flank be effective if iam low on cannons and cavalry.

i have both assasins creed 1 n 2. pretty boring i found it.

So who all are fans of Prince of persia franchisee here? Iam a diehard fan of that game.

Currently playing battle field bad Company 2 and emergency 2012(rubbish game).

I saw some people talking about assassin's creed brotherhood,well i have to say the game had indeed a big fan following though i found it to slow and tedious.

had anyone played Tom Clancy:Splinter Cell Conviction,i want to know ur opinion from u people before wasting Rs 20 in chor Bazaar purchasing it.

Also awaiting Dead Space 2,Crysis 2,Operation Flashpoint: Red River and Fear 3.

yes i have conviction with me.
but its not working even after installing propelry.
i checked on net, and it seems game has some serious installation issues.
though u should keep it in ure collection. i bought it for rs. 50 in Delhi.

What are the games you guys like and play in the air combat scene? for all game consule's i love ace combat all parts what about you guys?

What are the games you guys like and play in the air combat scene? for all game consule's i love ace combat all parts what about you guys?

i only like first person shooter games.
hitman serious is my fav. too.

@metro: yeah sometimes the game gets boring, but its playable. The AI of assasins cree sucks, last game with such low AI i think i played was timeshift.

yes i have conviction with me.
but its not working even after installing propelry.
i checked on net, and it seems game has some serious installation issues.
though u should keep it in ure collection. i bought it for rs. 50 in Delhi.

Rs 50 thats a good buy,I become a fan of splinter cell after playing the last game double agent.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Crysis 2 Official Trailer-New York

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZboFncYP2M

So lets talk about first games we played, mine was Hitman:silent assasin, what was the first game you guys played.

Rs 50 thats a good buy,I become a fan of splinter cell after playing the last game double agent.

i gave 50 coz its a double dvd game. otherwise i buy @ 25 rs/dvd.
i have played double agent and splinter cell 1.
i have 3 other tom clancy's games in my collection, havent even started playing them yet.
dont get time u see, busy with job, but always keep every new release in my collection.

i gave 50 coz its a double dvd game. otherwise i buy @ 25 rs/dvd.
i have played double agent and splinter cell 1.
i have 3 other tom clancy's games in my collection, havent even started playing them yet.
dont get time u see, busy with job, but always keep every new release in my collection.

Yes Tom Clancy have a good line,the other 2 game i had played are from Rainbow series.

Good tactical FPS,though not as good as Operation Flashpoint and ARMA

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom