What's new

Victory Of Taliban Is Victory Of Islam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and i counter challenge you bro...just prove me that Taliban is anything else than a 'perception'!

Umair please do not rebuttal without any thoughts, this seems childish. I am trying to present another perspective, not countering anyone personally.

So tell me What is taliban?? Who are talinab?? Where are Taliban?? What is Pakistan policy on Taliban??

Serious answers are welcome.

Sincerely

Asim Aquil,

Since when?

By the way do you also listen to Gen Aslam Baig and Gen Hamid Gul??

Wrong totally Wrong
Asim lost his brain and memories.
Talaban are basically madrasa student converted to mujahdeen in afghanistan to make peace in their country.Remember after defeat of russia war lord are controlling afghanistan.
It is fact there is zero poppy cultivation in afghanistan during their rule.After 9/11 US wanted to make deal with talaban but they refuse to support US againt Osama because they think Osama is fighting for right cause against israel.
Madrasa is their nursary and now pastoon tribes are forced by US allies to start war.Talaban never attack any country during during their rule.My geralist of uk and usa converted to islam due to their hospatality.
But what US and allies did with Dr Afia MIT graduate.
Shame on

Asim

Thank you for your reactionary response.

MQM is murderer, so MQM is also Taliban!! So Taliban are best supporter of Mush!!

India is enemy of Pakistan so india is also Taliban??? huh

Americans are hiding in concrete walls so that means they are also Taliban... huh??

Do you even think before what you write??

Thanks

"It is fact there is zero poppy cultivation in afghanistan during their rule."

No Waraich. This is a lie. The facts are that Afghanistan was the world's leader in illicit opium production throughout the length of the taliban's dubious tenure. Even in 2001, when production was dramatically halted, it was only done so for reasons of seeking acceptance among the broader community of nations. Suddenly, in July of 2001, Mullah Omar decided that opium production was "unislamic". And it ceased through a rather draconian process.

Please note that by UNODOC's own estimates the dramatic INCREASE in production between 1998 and 1999.

Sorry. You rely on lies to prop an unsupportable contention. Funny enough, it is those regions least under control of the Afghan gov't that today show the same marked cultivation of poison. Too, the taliban are eager for those revenues when making war. Their ethical distaste for the drug trade differs little from the drug and war lords with whom they so conveniently continue to do business.

Time for this lie to be put to rest.

Afghan Opium Production: Metric Tons (Figures provided by the U.S. Gov't and UNODOC)

1996- 2099/2248

1997- 2184/2804

1998- 2340/2102

1999- 2861/4581

2000- 3656/3276

2001- 74/NA

Easy enough to find these numbers. They are scattered all over the internet. My guess is you routinely prefer myths to fact and conspiracy to face value.

Sad indeed.

Last edited:
Wrong totally Wrong
Asim lost his brain and memories.
what?

Talaban are basically madrasa student converted to mujahdeen in afghanistan to make peace in their country.Remember after defeat of russia war lord are controlling afghanistan.
No they are basically the people who have bombed Pakistan in Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi.

It is fact there is zero poppy cultivation in afghanistan during their rule.After 9/11 US wanted to make deal with talaban but they refuse to support US againt Osama because they think Osama is fighting for right cause against israel.
Who cares about Afghanistan? They are enemies of Pakistan!

Madrasa is their nursary and now pastoon tribes are forced by US allies to start war.Talaban never attack any country during during their rule.My geralist of uk and usa converted to islam due to their hospatality.
But what US and allies did with Dr Afia MIT graduate.
Shame on
Do we look like Americans to you? Who cares about everyone else. They are bombing Pakistan and they need to either surrender or be killed for it.

My dear your dont look like american but you think and act like americans.
American paying money to pakistan from lasr seven years to fight against talaban.Pakistan started war with out thinking that one day US can make deal with talaban and ran away from Afghanistan.
Now US want to talk with talaban but now foolish poor pakistani army is real trouble ,they dont know what to do.They standing in the middle of road.

Biggest thing which pakistan lost is miltary strategic depth in Afghanistan.

If you kill their women and children they will not send you flowers .I think you are not listning news of carpet bombing by Pakistan air force on NWFP.

Same mistake did by Yahya khan and Niazi in Bangladesh.They killed more than 20 million bangalies through arial bombing and what was the result ?????

you seem to not understand the tribal customs and history!!

Taliban -read tribal pushtoons- will never lay arms and surrender to Army

In that case, they will die - they want to die anyway, so lets dispatch them to their destiny.

The talib supporters here want us to think that all pashtun in pakistan are supporters of talib, but the facts do not support this, in every Pakistani village, town and city, people are relived that talib are being confronted forcefully.

The day is not far when their political supporters and enablers will also realize that they will either see reason or they will face undesirable consequences.

Warrich
Anyway, Warrich, jeway, do you guys like music, what's your favorite song or band, - for instance, do you hum a tune when you shower?, you do shower? That's not "unIslamic or anti-talib" is it ??

"Like a talib, touched for the very first time" - it's a take on a bad, read kafir western song, by the evil madonna - she even studies something jewish sorry, zionist. Do you know mullah diesel and the fabulous dancing talib? How about the Afghan handsome boy modeling school, ever heard of them? You know the fabulous dancing talib were even offered a chance to perform with a traveliing circus, yes, it's true; they could have been big.

I want you to remember Pakistan was created by the Quaid, Mohammad Ali Jinnah and the poet hero of Pakistan is Allma Mohammad Iqbal, AKA Lahori - you will note the talib connection is obvious - - :cheers:

On the contrary, I think that the Taliban sincerely believe in their strain of Islam.
I think that the people making up the Pakistani state are far more selfish and corrupt than the Taliban.

Unfortunately, the Taliban believe the wrong ideology.
The world works in strange ways.
I disagree. In my opinion, pure evil people like Mullah Omar, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot and others like them will always find ways to kill, maim, and torture people, these sick bastards use religion, nationalism, ethnicity and race as a tool to further their own personal and selfish ambitions.

Iran warns West against talks with TalibanTEHRAN, Oct 19: Iranian Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki warned the West on Sunday not to push for talks with the Taliban militia which had stormy relations with Tehran when it ruled Afghanistan up to 2001.

“Today, the whole world knows about the strategic failure of foreign forces in Afghanistan and we advise them not to try a new failure,” Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki told a news conference.

“We advise them to think about the consequences of the talks (with the Taliban) which are taking place in the region and in Europe and avoid being bitten in the same spot twice,” he said.

Last month, Afghan government representatives met Taliban leaders in Saudi Arabia for talks on ending the insurgency that has plagued Afghanistan ever since the militia was ousted from power in a US-led invasion seven years ago, the Saudi-owned daily Asharq Al-Awsat reported.

Several western countries have expressed support for negotiations with the Taliban.

“The West should not think that they can confine extremism to Afghanistan, Pakistan and central Asia,” Mottaki said, warning that extremism would one day also reach Europe and the West.—AFP

pure evil people like Mullah Omar, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot and others like them will always find ways to kill

they are messenger of evil on GOD's peacesfull land

In that case, they will die - they want to die anyway, so lets dispatch them to their destiny.

Muse

Yes, you are right on this one. Pushtoon will die but not surrender on puppet's orders.

Pushtoon's are not shameless as Mush to make U-Turns on one phone call!!

I see a lot of haters and war mongers here... spreading hate.. just like it used to be against Bengalis.. War mongers..

Keep on spreading the hatred in this war OF terror

So far I haven't seen anyone with rational and logical thinking.. mostly members like to see bombing... killing... are naive to the fact that what happens when one plays with fire in his own house!!!

Come on you haters and war mongers!!

Remember no army can win against their own people... remember no insurgency can be killed that has public support..

And by the way the thoughts put here are not Pak Army thinking... these thoughts that I see here are only of MQM terrorist..

I guess a lot of MQM is here... Altaf the agent of RAW.. go kill that bloody bastard!!

You all war mongers.. haters..

look at Muse's writing the self proclaimed think tank

more like trash tank.. no ideas no thoughts.. pure rubbish..

trash tank

I think America will never attack Iran as he did on iraq ,because Israel has secret relations with iran.Iranian supereme council have jews members.

God is helping talaban that is the reason ;

US and allies are now forced to make deal with talaban after seven years of war.

US people and europian should understand that talaban and osama are only against Israel and Zoinist lobby and their suppoters .

"Israel is main hurdle of world peace".

Why america is supporting israel ,because most of american parliment members are elected by jews support,jews have strong hold on american banks and media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom