What's new

USA Handing Out OHP-Class Frigates, Bill Approved

I wish that PN will give away back their OHPs and P-3Cs to US again... INSHA ALLAH and will go ahead with the production of Block-II F-22Ps about 7 of them with two KS&EWs along with the construction of 3rd Shipyard as well.

You have been on this forum for the last 5 years, some people just never learn :hitwall:

I wish that PN will give away back their OHPs and P-3Cs to US again... INSHA ALLAH and will go ahead with the production of Block-II F-22Ps about 7 of them with two KS&EWs along with the construction of 3rd Shipyard as well.

OF just getting everything in AID and not being able to buy when had $16.5 ++ Billions in hand. huh!!!
Sir, I respect you.

Having 16.5 billion in foreign reserves does not mean they were free funds for spending, a foreign reserve is just a foreign currency deposit in central bank.

I did otmean any disrespect, but sorry to say most of your posts are full of patriotism but seriously lack maturity. Please acknowledge that these posts are available for anyone in this world to read and form opinion about general Pakistanis. More maturity you'll show wouldhelp better our image. Thank you.

Having 16.5 billion in foreign reserves does not mean they were free funds for spending, a foreign reserve is just a foreign currency deposit in central bank.

I did otmean any disrespect, but sorry to say most of your posts are full of patriotism but seriously lack maturity. Please acknowledge that these posts are available for anyone in this world to read and form opinion about general Pakistanis. More maturity you'll show wouldhelp better our image. Thank you.

But begging from others not Maturity and what we did with the $ 16.5+ Billions its all gone and what we had today is just loan in our central bank which we call our reserves....

Back
Top Bottom