What's new

‘USA’ be declared Anglo-Saxon-Occupied-Red-Indians (Native American) territory

Your arguments and criticisms are done for. Those videos posted? They have been debunked many times over because of the dishonest way they were edited to remove contents that would have provided proper contexts. The Amerinds tribes today are much more sovereign on their own lands than the Dalits are free in your 'glorious' India and probably wealthier as well. If there are any poverty on Indian lands, it is because of the corruption of their own tribal leaderships. This has been documented over and over and over...

The Seminole Tribe is suddenly wealthy, but little oversight means potential abuses - Sun Sentinel

You think you brought on anything new? Not.

Like I said, you and your fellow Indians have serious psychological and emotional issues. You got problems in your own country far far far more serious than US, so your need to escape is obvious. Sad...The CURRENTLY oppressed in your country needs US and Americans as a guide and inspiration while the privileged Indians on this forum pretentiously tries to lecture America about how to rectify and atone for what happened a couple hundred yrs ago. As a group on this forum, you are as much as a joke like the Chinese are.

Most of your fellow Vietnamese members here are ultra nationalist trolls who live in fantasy land- NiceGuy, Viva_Viet, Rechoice, Eastsea, etc.

Most of your fellow Vietnamese members here are ultra nationalist trolls who live in fantasy land- NiceGuy, Viva_Viet, Rechoice, Eastsea, etc.
They speak for Viet Nam. I speak for the US. So now I guess the Indians have a Chinese suck-up like how the Chinese have a German version. Congrats to you, pal.

Your fellow refugees apparently think they still speak for Vietnam.
So what if they are? As long as they do not behave like the Chinese-Americans on this forum who noted their allegiances lies with China and not with the US, nothing wrong with supporting certain Vietnamese issues.

http://articles.latimes.com/2002/jun/30/local/me-wired30
And where have I said I supported this troll abcxyz0000? I didn't say anything about white people or native americans.
The leave the discussion and let the Indians stew in their own mental issues.

Look what has happened in the past was cruel, no doubt about it but to hold the current generation of Americans responsible for what people 200 years ago did is not only ridiculous but stupid.

Look what has happened in the past was cruel, no doubt about it but to hold the current generation of Americans responsible for what people 200 years ago did is not only ridiculous but stupid.
You have missed a point. Americans haven't changed one iota. Genes have got passed on. They are still behaving the same way. There are clear examples before you: The Vietnam war, the Nazi genocide, Hiroshima-Nagasaki atomic bombing, the Iraq war, drone strikes in Afghanistan, their cousins the Britons carried out the Jallianwala Baug massacre, campus shootout incidents in US etc.

You have missed a point. Americans haven't changed one iota. Genes have got passed on. They are still behaving the same way. There are clear examples before you: The Vietnam war, the Nazi genocide, Hiroshima-Nagasaki atomic bombing, the Iraq war, drone strikes in Afghanistan, their cousins the Britons carried out the Jallianwala Baug massacre, campus shootout incidents in US etc.

I agree with the spirit of your comment. USA should be held accountable for its actions. I am only saying that to hold a grudge from a crime committed generations ago is absurd. Which is what I believe the topic of this thread to be.

I agree with the spirit of your comment. USA should be held accountable for its actions. I am only saying that to hold a grudge from a crime committed generations ago is absurd. Which is what I believe the topic of this thread to be.
Did you read what I said? They are still behaving the same way.

Not enough discussion on this topic. For lesser crimes, West keeps shouting incessantly.

This is true: USA’ should be declared as a land of ancient civilizations (Mayans, Incas, Aztecs etc.) illegally and immorally occupied by Anglo-Saxons.

This is true: USA’ should be declared as a land of ancient civilizations (Mayans, Incas, Aztecs etc.) illegally and immorally occupied by Anglo-Saxons.

Such an old thread to reply to.

BTW stop being completely ignorant of the Anglo-Saxons in the US. Just because Pakistan and China mainly dealt with the British “Anglo-Saxons” doesn’t automatically mean Anglo-Saxons are also dominant over here in the US. You guys really have a truly messed up understanding of the general white population in the US (and the world) due to the heavy British involvement in your respective countries which seems to have left big scars that unbelievably influence your perceptions.

For people with European backgrounds in the US the Anglo-Saxons are a MINORITY. Anglo-Saxon are like only 8% of the US white population.

The British make up less than 10% of the European population (something like 60M out of 740M). That’s about the same percentage of what it is over here too. How people from Asia can’t grasp this easy fact is mind boggling. You probably thought they made up a huge percentage of Europe too. Europeans moved over to the US not just the British. This is a completely different proportion than the ones who went over to Pakistan/India/Hong Kong. You guys dealt with mainly the British that isn't the case over here.

You may as well say China should be called Urghur land. That’s how dumb your Anglo-Saxon fixation with respect to the US population sounds.

Last edited:
The premise of this thread could be applied to almost every country in the world except maybe Iceland, Thailand and Nepal.

Back
Top Bottom