What's new

'US wants to take S. Korea into new Korean war'

If a war does break out in the Peninsula, who is to gain?

1. USA - successful eliminates a hostile nation and weakens a "samsung" nation while increasing sales of weapons to ROK, japan, moving closer towards Yalu River and intensifies its threats on China and Russia Far East
2. japan - almost gains all of us military operation in the Peninsula PLUS opportunity to expand its military industry through the excuses
3. Other nations such as india, vietnam and all other competitors (militarily or economically) of China/RoK/DPRK as spectators and opportunists

Kalu Miah sounds like a sunni (heavily brainwashed by western propaganda like most people in the world).

As for me, I'm no Alevi; I'm 100% Muslim - neither Shia nor Sunni, just 'Muslim'.

No, I don't suppor 'Iranian' causes, I support all countries on earth that are bullied, sanctioned, demonized and threatened and invaded by the West and will continue to do so. If you don't mind? Do you grant me permission Kalu Miah?

If a war does break out in the Peninsula, who is to gain?

1. USA - successful eliminates a hostile nation and weakens a "samsung" nation while increasing sales of weapons to ROK, japan, moving closer towards Yalu River and intensifies its threats on China and Russia Far East
2. japan - almost gains all of us military operation in the Peninsula PLUS opportunity to expand its military industry through the excuses
3. Other nations such as india, vietnam and all other competitors (militarily or economically) of China/RoK/DPRK as spectators and opportunists

It is just another brinkmanship by Kim Jong-un, following his father and grand fathers example to improve his bargaining position. War is not going to break out.

The US do not want war, because if North Korea falls, that is the beginning of the end of US presence (bases) in East Asia.

It is just another brinkmanship by Kim Jong-un, following his father and grand fathers example to improve his bargaining position. War is not going to break out.

The US do not want war, because if North Korea falls, that is the beginning of the end of US presence (bases) in East Asia.

dont think the american outposts in east asia will end with the war. think about its deployments in europe, asia and elsewhere!

and there are japan, the philippines ...

Kim actually extended his olive branches to Obama via Dennis Rodman. Not only Obama failed to receive and return friendship, but the us regime has also escalated the hostility towards DPRK and then each side has been exchanging bouts to this stage

What was Obama supposed to do with Rodman? Posing with a basketball star hardly counts as an olive branch. If the new Kim is sincere about peace then he can start by not being so belligerent towards the South.

What was Obama supposed to do with Rodman? Posing with a basketball star hardly counts as an olive branch. If the new Kim is sincere about peace then he can start by not being so belligerent towards the South.

he wanted to talk with Obama directly via the ex-nba messenger but was not getting what he wanted from the us president

he wanted to talk with Obama directly via the ex-nba messenger but was not getting what he wanted from the us president

Is Kim even sane? Doesn't DPRK have any diplomat that can talk to the US ???
If N.Korea wants to talk, why not approach China to broker negotiations or has even China refused to help this unbalanced person??

Is Kim even sane? Doesn't DPRK have any diplomat that can talk to the US ???
If N.Korea wants to talk, why not approach China to broker negotiations or has even China refused to help this unbalanced person??

There was a point where DPRK refused to participate in the 6-party talk
They want to have direct dialogue with the other side which is behind the scene pulling strings

You are simply confirming that Kim and N.Korea are insane and unpredictable.

Kim threatening South Korea means that he wants to talk to the US directly? What logic is this?

Kalu Miah sounds like a sunni (heavily brainwashed by western propaganda like most people in the world).

As for me, I'm no Alevi; I'm 100% Muslim - neither Shia nor Sunni, just 'Muslim'.

No, I don't suppor 'Iranian' causes, I support all countries on earth that are bullied, sanctioned, demonized and threatened and invaded by the West and will continue to do so. If you don't mind? Do you grant me permission Kalu Miah?

RT is a western propaganda, what's your point?

US economy will collapse if there is no war

huh, I thought economics gets worse if US gets involved in a war?

Being threatened with nukes is a better one. ;)

North Korea is being brutally sanctioned and threatened for decades. Do you know what sanctions do? Do you care? I hope someday you will live in a country that is being brutally sanctioned, let's see if you don''t start "threatening" the perpetrating country ;)

Also, North Korea does not have the capacity to launch nuclear strikes against the U.S. Trust me, Washington is not afraid of North Korea, you are, which is exactly what they want. Brainwashing the ignorant masses to further their aggressive genocidal policies ;)

The mind boggles at how you dream this stuff up.
So NK are innocent of all wrongdoing? A peaceful, democratic member of the international community?
Brainwashed, again you might want to look to NK for that.
You can't actually believe what you are writing? So why write it?

Haha, how more ignorant can one be? :cheesy:

The West has been supporting the most brutal dictatorships across the world for many decades and are still doing it....

They are supporting Al Qaeda against secular Assad for example, imagine how far they are willing to go to dominate over other nations.

Imperialism has absolutely nothing to do with "democracy", the opposite is true; they don't want democracy in any shape or form. Because democracy is "dangerous and intolerable". What happened to Iran's democratically elected leader in 1953? And many other democratic movements throughout the world? As for international community; there is no such thing. Western states are the worst violators of all International laws. And they are never punished, being the only ones with this "privilige".

I suggest you stop embarrassing yourself further and read this;

Rogue State: A Guide to the World's Only Superpower

51JoodG9NSL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_SX225_SY300_CR,0,0,225,300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

And:

Killing Hope: U.S. Military and C.I.A. Interventions Since World War II--Updated Through 2003

51feh94npWL._SY300_.jpg

dont think the american outposts in east asia will end with the war. think about its deployments in europe, asia and elsewhere!

and there are japan, the philippines ...

It may not end immediately, but it will remove the biggest justification for the presence of US bases in Japan and South Korea.

Europe and Arab Gulf states do not count, as the US presence there are due to long term alliances and will remain there for the foreseeable future.
List of United States military bases - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bases anywhere else in Asian landmass, such as Turkey, Kyrgyzstan, Singapore and Philippines (if they return to Subic) are at best temporary:
U.S. Naval Base Subic Bay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Subic base is a good example how a US base can be removed if a country is united politically behind such a move. Turkey is a key NATO ally and as long as it remains one, Incirlik base there will stay. Kyrgyzstan Manas base is simply a way for the Kyrgyz to make some money, as long as the Russians allow it to be there. A stronger Eurasian Union as envisioned by Putin and the US withdrawal from Afghanistan in 2014 will reduce the importance of this base. Similarly a stronger ASEAN union and a security guarantee from China may diminish the need for a US base in Singapore.

The US as a global power provides security assurance and guarantee in many places. With other countries rising, the need for global US presence will diminish at least in Asian land mass, the only exception may be Gulf Arab countries.

The presence of US bases, outside of North America, EU and Oceania (majority Euro origin population countries), shows the inability and incompetence of that country and surrounding countries to resolve local problems locally.

^^ on the issue of american presence in Asia or more specifically in NE Asia, I have no more points to add at the moment. I stick to my own viewpoints however!

We have Hindu's who become atheist and start attacking Islam, and we have others who become just 'Muslim' and blame others for retaining their traditional identity as Sunni Muslim and call them brainwashed. Anyway, my previous post was in no way a personal attack against you, if you felt my post sounded that way, my apologies. I do not think you understand my positions on most international issues, it is definitely not pro-West. I see a more China centric future for Asia, including for Turkey.

The affair of Korean peninsula is complex. The US is a big player, but not the only player. Here is some background material:

North Korea

Sanctions Against North Korea

Following the 9/11 attacks in the US, Washington put North Korea on the "axis of evil" list and has since contended that North Korea's possession of nuclear weapons poses a serious threat to the world. Several times, the US administration proposed bringing North Korea before the UN Security Council to impose economic sanctions. However China, North Korea's main ally and trading partner, indicated that it would likely veto any sanctions on Pyongyang.

Following North Korea's nuclear test in October 2006, Security Council members imposed sanctions on Pyongyang. The "targeted" sanctions include an embargo on military and technological materials and luxury goods, as well as a set of financial sanctions. A month after the Council adopted the US-backed sanctions, North Korea agreed to return to the Six-Party Talks, including China, Japan, South Korea, Russia, the US and North Korea. The talks, which begun when North Korea withdrew from the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty in 2003, are a negotiation forum on Pyongyang's nuclear program.

So it is not just the US, but UN security council, that includes countries like China and Russia, have imposed sanctions since 2006.

Back
Top Bottom